calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

This one makes me think. Being mostly top, Other than one transvetite I knew, who asked for me to call it a cunt or pussy, I think I've always just called it a hole when fucking a guy. If I let a guy fuck me though, I do't think I've ever cared what he called it, as long as he is turned on by it, just adds to the experience.

I just wonder how the people who dislike their ass holes being described in feminine terms feel about the idea of being "bred" or "seeded". Same difference.

No, not "same difference" at all. One is what you call the hole, the other is what the top does IN the hole. "Seed" is a not uncommon term for cum, so "seeding" is essentially saying "I'm cumming in you." And "breeding" can have the connotation of "pozzing your hole" - I don't care for it, but it's nowhere near as much of a turn-off to me as having someone use any of the terms for lady-bits to refer to a man's asshole.

• 1 year later...

I find that it makes me feel more feminen when I refer to it as my pussy, im total bottom and love to have men fuck my pussy. im masculan but when it cums to sex I have a pussy and love men to fuck me just like they want to get me pregnant, bareback.

Guest bbbearlover1
I find that it makes me feel more feminen when I refer to it as my pussy, im total bottom and love to have men fuck my pussy. im masculan but when it cums to sex I have a pussy and love men to fuck me just like they want to get me pregnant, bareback.

that's the attitude I like.

When i'm getting fucked I like to think that my top is the real man in the relationship and i've assumed the subservient feminine bitch role so if he wants to call mine a pussy, cunt, boypussy, boyhole, fuckhole etc.... That's fine with me.