calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

• 10 months later...

When i'm getting fucked I like to think that my top is the real man in the relationship and i've assumed the subservient feminine bitch role so if he wants to call mine a pussy, cunt, boypussy, boyhole, fuckhole etc.... That's fine with me.

This.

I love when my man calls me those things. Since I go for dominant MEN it happens quite a lot. I also encourage it being said to me in public. For example I've been sat on a bus and my man has said to me "im going to fuck your boipussy when we get home"...deliberately loud enough for the couple in the seat behind us to hear. I love being owned like that in public.

• 4 weeks later...

I also encourage it being said to me in public. For example I've been sat on a bus and my man has said to me "im going to fuck your boipussy when we get home"...deliberately loud enough for the couple in the seat behind us to hear. I love being owned like that in public.

Public exposure like that, oh hell yeah! 

I once wrote a blog here about a sexual encounter where the top used the word 'pussyboy' and how that was a huge turn on for me. But instantly I got this angry message from someone telling me how a man's hole is called 'hole' and never 'pussy' or 'cunt'. (Seriously the nerve of that guy!) 

I'm very much into verbal humiliation but I don't have a real personal preference. When dating I usually try to find out what 'sex language' the top likes and use the terms he likes to hear. If he uses 'pussy', I'll use 'pussy' but at initial contact I will only use 'hole' just not to offend tops for whom it's a turn off. The way I see it I am fully focused on providing pleasure to the top who fucks me so I'll let him decide what names he wants to call me and play with that during sex. 

Edited by naughtycute82

I always call a hole a pussy/cunt. It's a dominance/submission thing. It's putting the bottom in his place as a receptacle for cock and loads.   As I have always said, it takes a real man to give up his cunt to another man.  I have found that those who get all pissy about having their hole called a cunt or pussy have doubts about their masculinity.  

• Upvote 2

I say, it's not about your hole, it's about my cock into your hole. The only thing I want to hear from you is how good it feels. Other than that, I'll call your ass whatever I want, and couldn't give a shit what you think. Because I'm not asking.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

It's a big turn on for me to top hyper masculine black guys. I have fucked hardcore drug dealers, ex-cons, and many dl black men who lead otherwise heterosexual lifestyles. Many a times I will purposefully call his hole a pussy PRIOR to actually hooking up with the guy. I find that black guys who had spent time in prison know that I really intend to dominate them and breed them mercilessly whenever I use that word (pussy). A few months ago a masculine black dude offered me his pussy as long as I treated him like a bitch in heat. Needless to say he drained my cock completely dry inside his pussy.

• Upvote 1