Fun Friday!

Uncut300

So I meet up with a guy this afternoon that I have played around with before. In the past we only sucked, kissed, etc. no fucking. I originally meet him on A4A. His profile listed him as "safe sex only"and in fact in the body of his profile he stated absolutely no bb and that he was looking for dates not a hookup. He said on the profile not to message him if your profile doesn't read safe and neg. Well I am neg but my profile say "anything goes". So when I originally saw him I past on messaging him. He messages me to set up a time to play. The first time, like I said we just played, no anal. Well today was our second meet up and we planned to fuck. He came in and we did the normal hi how are you, the weather is hot, etc. Well we got down to the main event. We started with the oral, kissing, rubbing. Well once I had rimmed him and got him nice and wet I told him to get in the doggie position. Well I got behind him and lined up without a single word from him about a condom. I wasn't about to say anything about one lol. I put a little lube on the head on my cock and pushed in raw. He just moaned. No word of resistance. He even let me take pics and a short video of me drilling him. After I put my phone down, I got to the serious pounding. He was loving it and talking dirty about taking my cock and load while sniffing some poppers. Next I flipped him on his back and went to town. As I was getting close I told him I was going to seed his hole. Again no word on pulling out. He just moaned and moaned. I filled him with a huge load. We got cleaned up kissed good bye and promised to do it again. Not one word ever about condoms. Love filling safe only holes! :) Can't wait to do it again.

• Upvote 2

There are a lot of guys into BB that just do not want to admit it. On my profile I say usually under safe but have BB listed in my into section. I was on the other morning and had a top IM about hooking up. His profile said Always under safe. He came over, I sucked him while he rimmed my ass. I finally got on my back and was expecting him to pull out a condom and put it on but he shoved it in raw. I asked him about his profile and he said that he prefers BB but does not want to scare others off by admitting it. Since my profile says I liked it and I did not say anything when I got on my back he figured I was OK which I was. He said he was neg and tests regularly and only tops.