Rosebudding

Hungrycumpig

I love rosebuds. Before I do kinky play I always take my penis pump and pump my ass with it. I will keep it on for like 15 mins and when I take it off I have lips like a pussy and feels great letting tops fuck the shit out of my hole. I only have small rosebuds for not but plan on getting them way bigger.

• 8 years later...

I kinda want one but it’d probably be once I have a good network of people that are into that. I’m sure plenty of tops sadly would be disturbed at the sight of that. But when I’m sure I’m not gonna have that problem you bet your ass I will fucking destroy my hole 😛

1 hour ago, xsodomyx said:

I kinda want one but it’d probably be once I have a good network of people that are into that. I’m sure plenty of tops sadly would be disturbed at the sight of that. But when I’m sure I’m not gonna have that problem you bet your ass I will fucking destroy my hole 😛

Same but after I'm doped up on poppers and pot

7 hours ago, xsodomyx said:

A rosebud doesn't have to be permanent.  i've had a few Tops who created one with me, which for me is the way to get one.  i don't particularly love or hate them, but get turned on by it when my Top does. i do draw the line at prolapsing though (for me). i've had patients who had some real issues with prolapse, so i stick with rosebud. 

The first time i got one, i didn't even know i had one until my Top took a pic and showed it to me. i thought He was just enjoying my hole. He used His cock, fingers, dildos and was going in and then pulling out. He spent most of His time rimming me and eating me out though. He was really good at it and relaxed me and opened me up and slowly sucked and created a rosebud. For me, the "slowly" part was key. There are Tops who, to me, are impatient and immature and want instant everything, then there are Tops who luxuriate in Their power and position. That kind of Top builds trust, and for me, that is part of the process of Him being able to open and shape not only my hole, but my 'internal' hole too. It's not that it takes forever either, it's an attitude, disposition, not so much a time thing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I wonder how common the interest actually is among Tops in seeing a bottom’s rectum inverted like that. I’ve had one or two really try to get me to “push it out, push it out” (I can’t) but it’s not something I run into often at all. It strikes me as very fetish-y, closer to kink than mainstream. I understand what some are saying about seeing a “destroyed” hole and knowing that it’s well-used, but I guess I think of there being different definitions of “destroyed” that might not include one’s intestines being external. I don’t have a personal opinion on it one way or the other except to say that as much as I want to cultivate an open and all-accepting cunt, a prolapsed bowel is not something I want to pursue. I would think there would be a distinct risk of some Tops being put off by it appearing unexpectedly.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ErosWired said:

some Tops being put off by it appearing unexpectedly

There's a substantial difference in admiring a raw Hole and wanting to rut in it, and viewing a "destroyed" Hole and wanting to rut in it.  I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't want to "destroy" a Hole; a raw Hole needing raw Cock is a beautiful thing to behold - I want to service it - pump my Sperm up it - eat it out - not "wreck" it.  I want to celebrate it.  Share it.  I want it so full of Sperm off other Cocks the loads are oozing out.  I happen to love cumdumps just the way they are naturally.

As the old saying goes:  you can't help the first glance, but you can damn well avoid a second one.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 10:30 AM, hntnhole said:

There's a substantial difference in admiring a raw Hole and wanting to rut in it, and viewing a "destroyed" Hole and wanting to rut in it.  I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't want to "destroy" a Hole; a raw Hole needing raw Cock is a beautiful thing to behold - I want to service it - pump my Sperm up it - eat it out - not "wreck" it.  I want to celebrate it.  Share it.  I want it so full of Sperm off other Cocks the loads are oozing out.  I happen to love cumdumps just the way they are naturally.

^^This^^

i love having my hole 'marked' by a Top. For me, the opening, molding process that some Men practice and get off on is something i perceive as a type of impregnation. For me, that's opposite of the energy behind wanting to "wreck" a hole. i know with some, that is just a term, and not meant literally. But there are others who truly wanna do damage. To me, that is a form of self hate, trying to destroy something you love and need?  

But the process of opening, shaping, molding a bottoms hole? Hell yeah. To me, that is a reflection of a Tops creative nature and energy, a big part of what bonds us together. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1