Bottoms Using "Female" Condoms

btmtalent

Has anyone here used a "female" (or receptive) condom as a bottom? I realize that probably sounds like sacrilege, but I'm wondering if anyone has any personal experience with them? I love to be a gang bang bottom, but with STDs seeming to occur with ever more frequency, I've been reading about these and thinking about trying them. From what I've read, they're more sturdy than male condoms and are better at protecting from some STDs. It seems like I could put one in, hop in the sling at the bathhouse, and take cock for hours.

Just wondering what other's experience might be...

Thanks!

I have not used one. However, I'm not sure it would hold up to multiple fucks. Seems like they would be made for single use. I'm not sure how popular it would be at a bathhouse. You may want to try one out on a hook up first and see how it works.

I have not used one. However, I'm not sure it would hold up to multiple fucks. Seems like they would be made for single use. I'm not sure how popular it would be at a bathhouse. You may want to try one out on a hook up first and see how it works.

I was going to suggest the same thing. Never tried one but it could work in theory. Lets us know how it works out!

• Administrators

Umm… This is a bareback site…

But to answer your questions YEARS ago I tried them on a boyfriend. They're really easy to use wrong. Often when you push your dick in the condom is beside your dick, not around your dick. So if you think it's gonna help when you're in a sling at a bathhouse, think again. The tops have to know how to use it or else you'll be taking raw dick and loads just as you would otherwise.

yeah I tried one once with an ex of mine, it was not too comfortable, and looked really strange. It had a ring of plastic around the outside, and you shoved the bag in your ass/vag. Used once, and never tried it again. As much as I am not a fan regular condoms are still better than that thing.

Also to the OP. If you are worried, you may want to look into PrEP. It can offer a significant reduction in the chance of catching HIV. That being said it does nothing for other STD's.

Another alternative might be the Hump Gear. They say it's not intended for use as a condom, but you can bet your bottom dollar that's how it'll be used. I've got one on order and one of the first things I want to establish is exactly how porous it is. Water molecules are smaller than particles of HIV so I see the potential for its use as a condom substitute. Probably not suitable for use over an extended period, but you never know. I'd guess that the disclaimer simply means that it hasn't got FDA/British Standards approval for use as a condom. Has anyone tried it a a condom? With what results? I thought it looked a fun toy anyway, so I've got one on order.

I tried it solo, as cautioned, but could not get comfortable with it and actually found it to be too difficult and even painful to place inside and get it to stay. As far as vaginas go, the angle may work well, but for ass, let's just say they weren't kidding when they said it's really designed for the former. The outer ring is supposed to remain outside to keep the condom in place. For vaginas that's fine I guess, but ass, not so much unless you have a really flat almost nonexistent ass. If you've got some junk in your trunk, like me, it'll force the outer ring, thus the lower half of the condom, to remain well outside your ass, so that the damn thing is never properly inserted. Makes for an awkward, messy, painful event, IMHO. Perhaps a really large top could just remove the inner and outer rings and just use it as a more comfortable condom. But my dream of mimicking a bareback experience via the female condom didn't work out so well. :-(

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got a "raw dawg"... looks like a dog cock with a knot, but it's hollow and fuckable. I guess it's not unlike the "hump gear" bear bandit mentioned. The knot holds it in place in your ass, it's thick, so it doesn't strike me as permeable. It's kind of cool getting fucked with it, especially with the knot, instead of feeling friction you feel pressure/fullness. I tried jacking off with it and was not impressed, I guess it's similar to a "flesh jack" (but do not know because I've never used one). The friction is not comparable to skin to me, so I'd be disappointed if I were the top fucking a bottom with one in. 

Then there's the lack of cum. As rawTOP notes, this is a bareback site. For me it's not even half a fuck if I don't get cum. I've only used mine once and that was with a friend who only does safe.

• Upvote 2