Breeding Married, Military, Ass

EPBBTop

Feeling super horny I posted my regular ad on Craigslist looking for a hole to breed. Got a response in the afternoon from a guy in the military who was looking to have his ass used but wanted to take my load on his face and in his mouth, I replied that I'd be down to fuck his ass but that my load would go deep in his ass where it belongs, not all over his face. He wanted to be recorded and have pictures taken so I set up my webcam and got ready for his arrival.

I had him strip and get on the bed on all fours, ass up. Since he asked me to treat him like a bitch I pulled his arms from under him and handcuffed his hands behind his back. With his face down in the mattress, I ate his ass and fingered his hole a bit, was nice and smooth with just a litle bit of hair. Now I needed to be lubed up, so I went around and put my hard cock against his lips, immediately he opened wide and started sucking my cock, felt good but he needed a little help since he could use his hands, I grabbed his head and pushed him down on my cock, I love the noise a guy makes when he's choking on dick! I only did this for few minutes, using his phone to take pictures for him as well, but once my dick was wet enough I resumed my position behind him, spit on his hole, and then rammed my cock balls deep into his ass.

He wanted video of my raw cock sliding in and out of his ass, the angle we were in was too dark and so I turned him around to where his ass was aimed at the camera and the angle was such that you could see my dick going in and out of his ass. Did this for a few minutes, recording with my webcam and his iPhone, once I felt close to cumming I threw his phone aside and pushed him flat against the mattress, this guy was going to take my load and I intended to go deep. Told him I was gonna breed is ass and he was moaning and saying "give it to me" "fuck my ass" "I want that load" With a final thrust I filled his ass with fresh cum, left my cock in him while it pulsed, wanted to make sure he took he whole thing. After I pulled out, I went back to his mouth and told him to clean me up. While he was giving my cock a spitshine I fingered his hole and scooped some of my load off the sheets that he had pushed out, shoved my fingers in his mouth so that he could taste his ass and my load. I finally uncuffed him and he started to stroke himself off while I deepthroated his face. He came all over himself, I took a final pic with his phone, and that was that.

Best part was that this whole time I knew who he was, even though CL does the anonymous e-mailing, if you e-mail from an account that has your name on the settings for sent messages, I see that name. It was easy to find him on Facebook and check him out before he came over. I didn't tell him my name until after I had bred his married, military, ass! An hour later he texted that he wanted more cock, this is going to be fun!

post-24678-140864348004_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...