Finishing Unfinished Business

I had known Dennis since grade school. He was a bully who got his jollies picking on other kids who werent in his clique or who werent 'street smart'. He had said one time back then that when we grew up he'd be in big business and I'd be a penniless hobo. Only part of his bullshit was right in that he worked for a large company, but as a flunkee. I myself was making a good living in used auto parts, working in a junkyard with other men.

By then I had grown from the skinny grade school snotnose to a good strong man over 6' tall and over 200 lb. with good size manly hands, wearing glasses and sporting a beard.

Dennis had been slightly bigger than me when we were kids but his smoking, drinking too much coffee and other caffeine, boozing binges and a couple of stints with drugs had stunted his growth so I ended up surpassing him when we were high school age.

I had no idea that Dennis would be queer. The only thing I had heard about him was once several years after we'd graduated grade school that he had done time in the state juvenile correctional facility.

I knew I'd be gay in high school and came out after my first year at trade school right after my nineteenth birthday.

It was a decade later when I had that disasterous sex. Unfortunately for me I had taken seconds after a poz guy in a diseased asshole about an hour after some errant cocksucker had cut my dick with a snaggle-tooth. The virus from the stud's cum and likely from the cocksucker and the asshole I fucked infected me through that cut in my dick. I ended up on the drug cocktail regimen and a diet designed to keep me nourished so I wouldnt waste away.

A couple of years after that fateful night of sex I was at a Pride fest when I saw someone vaguely familiar. He resembled Dennis so I decided that I would use him as a surrogate and fuck him so I could fantasize I was taking care of long unfinished business by fucking Dennis himself.

I gradually made my way toward him and got behind him in a line at a concession stand.

Someone tried to cut in line and I said, "Just like at a summer camp when a punk cut in the canteen line." as a leather bear removed the offender from his stolen spot and marched him to the back of the line.

"Yeah, I remember that, used to do it myself." the Dennis guy replied.

His voice sounded like an adult version of his teenage voice.

We got to talking and I managed to find out that he was more a bottom and that he was fearful of catching AIDs but disliked condoms.

"I could use a piece of ass." I said.

"What's your status?" he asked.

"As far as I know, neg." I lied.

I was closer to my goal when he asked me to join him somewhere decently private.

The cheap hourly motel near the festival was full and charging twice the usual rates so we caught the bus to his place which was a nicely appointed apartment.

"I'm strictly a Top but I can jerk you off if you like." I told him.

"I might cum when you fuck me so it's no problem. There's plenty nelliequeens I can get off in." he replied.

That was fine with me.

He said he had to take a leak and check his hole so while he was in the john I did a quick lookaround but didnt see anything with his name on it.

He came out naked about five minutes later and asked to see my dick. I opened my fly and took it out. He dropped to his knees, kissed it and sucked it into his mouth. He seemed pleased that mine was bigger than his. After he sucked it hard I stripped and he sucked it back to full hardness. I couldnt wait to enter his ass and pump my aids up it.

He offered me a choice of lubes, I chose the petroleum jelly over the Ky. He lay a pillow crosswise in the center of the bed, lay prone on the bed with the pillow under his crotch and spread his legs wide while I greased up. I was a little dismayed to see a bottle of poppers on his nightstand. I hoped he wouldnt use it to relax his rectum. I wanted it tight around my dick both for the snugger feeling and to maximize the damage my dick would do to his cunt. I started by bracing myself with a hand on his lower back and shoving a lightly-lubed finger up his ass to check his tightness. He was somewhere between a virgin ans average, closer to average. I pumped my finger in him while twisting my wrist and pulled it out. There was a slight bit of blood on it.

"I last a long time so it'll take a while before I even get near cumming." I lied.

He said that was OK and that he would enjoy getting his asshole internally massaged even if I didnt cum and asked me to pull out before I started cumming.

Once I was ready I spat on his asshole, mounted him and shoved my dick right in, none of that slow shit I reserved for guys I liked. He flinched as he realized my dick was a bit bigger than most he took up his ass. I hilted myself, pulled almost out and slammed it home a couple of times with a snap of my hips to stretch his rectum inside before it got too lubed and opened up and then began fucking him, starting at two thrusts per second. He endured the pain of my self-centered fucking as I took my pleasure using my dick to tear up his rectum, knowing how my superior size aided in rending fissures in his inner wall which would pass my virus into his bloodstream. As I set up my tempo he again asked me to pull out before I started cumming. I kept the sarcasm out of my voice as I assured him that I would. Of course I had no intention of wasting my virus-laden sperms by pulling out. I drilled that asshole, keeping up my tempo which I gradually increased to almost three thrusts per second as I neared climax, It had worked on two previous assholes, my medium to fast thrusting making it next to impossible for the assholes to know when my dick was spurting my diseased spunk inside their defenseless holes when I cummed.

I began working up a sweat and breathing hard as I kept up my pace enjoying how good my dick felt further tearing his relatively tight hole and grinned to myself knowing how much I would change his life when I got my rocks off in him.. I gripped his upper arms, mostly to prevent him from reaching for his poppers, and soldiered on.

Almost ten minutes later I was breathing hard and beginning to work up a sweat. It was a good sports sweat, appropriate because sex is a contact sport, my favorite especially being the winner conquering yet another loser.

My dick was getting more excited as I steadily thrust, gradually increasing my tempo from two to just about three thrusts per second as I neared my goal, my athletic loins honed from running and biking working to keep up the pace. My dick was getting closer but I maintained the pace, neither rapidly speeding up nor slowing down nor altering stroke length. I had practiced this in my college days where I had really nice orgasms with slow steady thrusting but stealthseeding assholes required speed to keep the asshole from feeling the pulsing of ejaculation.

My dick was getting ready, that feeling just before ejaculation coming on. I controlled any jerkiness in my movements as I fucked him at near three thrusts per second. Less than a minute later my dick spewed forth my diseased load as I maintained the pace, my dick sending waves of that ultimate feeling of the male orgasm to my brain, compounded by knowing my fucking and sperms were carrying my HIV into Dennis' asshole and then into his bloodstream. The intense pleasure and great feeling my dick and I enjoyed seemed to last a few seconds longer than usual as I kept thrusting. About a minute later my balls were empty, my sperms swimming up Dennis' fuck tunnel as I controlled my post-ejaculatory jerking while I kept thrusting to mash and force my sperms and virus into his rectal walls. I wanted to thrust until either the lubrication provided by my cum wore off and dried up or my dick got too soft to continue thrusting. Fortunately for me but unfortunately for him my dick stayed hard longer than usual due to being turned on by pozzing someone on my shitlist and after a few more minutes I could feel the resistance increase from what it was as I soldierd on. I grinned to myself knowing every stroke was further tearing his anal walls and pushing my cum and HIV into his system.

A few minutes later my dick finally petered-out and came out of his ass, too soft to reenter. I rested on his back and lied that I hadnt cummed when he asked. I knew that most of my cum was mashed into his asshole and my virus was now in his bloodstream. I normally liked the assholes I fucked to suck my dick clean but in situations like this where the punk could taste cum I omitted that part.

Instead I did dismount and "apologize" for "not being able to cum" as I got dressed. I normally washed my dick off if the assholes didnt suck it clean before getting dressed but I knew too many strangers would go through my pants pockets as soon as I was out of sight. I checked my dick before pulling up my shorts. It had traces of pink on it indicating I had made him bleed beyond what I had accomplished with my finger and fingernail.

Dennis got up and asked me if I wanted to take a shower but I declined and finished getting dressed, telling him I had a date I was likely already late for.

He mentioned his hole was a bit sore and I said my shaft was slightly sore but I still felt good thrusting in him "even if I didnt cum".

After I finished getting dressed I let him hug and kiss me goodbye before letting myself out.

I left and headed to the bus stop, checking my pockets on the way to make sure everything was still in them including my wallet which I also checked to make sure everything was still in it. Satisfied I pocketed it and waited for the bus.

I didnt hear anything about that asshole for years after the fucking but come our twentieth high school reunion I decided to attend just to find out anything about Dennis as well as maybe see a couple of my old friends.

An hour into the reunion I hit paydirt. One of my friends mentioned Dennis being sick and suffering from the virus mainly because he hadnt been diligent about taking his meds. I was glad I was wearing somewhat baggy jeans because my dick started hardening and precumming in them. I also found out that a couple other gay and bi guys, a straight guy and some women had caught the virus as well.

Then found out a couple of the guys I knew, one who was a friend, another I never had contact with, were gay or bi and poz. My hard dick needed relief and I managed to convince my poz friend to put out to me. We found a private place where I let him suck on my dick, then he dropped his pants, bent-over and I fucked him. It turned out he had been fucked before leaving his motel room for the reunion so he was pre-lubed. Remembering what I had done to Dennis hastened my orgasm making me feel good as I nutted in my friend. My knees shook alittle as they sometimes did when I nutted standing up.

"Man you're a good stud!" he gushed as I pulled out and he knelt to suck my dick clean.

I never disclosed whether or not I had actually pozzed Dennis, partly because often someone else beats you to it which means that if you think you may have been the stud, someone else may have pozzed the asshole a day or a week before you got your piece of him. I was more sure that that punk was indeed Dennis than whether or not it was my seed that knocked him up. Because I didnt see him after the fuck there was no way to find out if the strain of virus he had was the same one I'd pumped into him.

Overall the reunion was fruitful both because I found out an asshole on my shitlist was pozzed, likely from my dick, and I scored a piece of a friend I hadnt seen since our high school graduation.

Every once in a while if I hadnt scored I'd masturbate thinking of how I pozzed Dennis and how sickly he became due to shirking his meds as it progressed as well as the other assholes I also took immense pleasure in converting by feeling the power of my penis when I ejaculated in them.

One guy said pozzing an asshole was one way to get revenge and settle decades-old scores. I dont necessarily advocate it although the fictional story is sure to get some dicks hard and oozing precum especially for those who had been bullied in their youth.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe I missed this story...

this is much MUCH More your normal style, and FUCK is it nice ;)

Nothing like pozzing a hole for a little revenger, fucking up thier bodies with your toxic DNA!

I keep wanting to ask if you would ever take 'requests' I have some pretty nasty story ideas id love to see you do!!!