Danny´s Misadventure

Sorry for the delay, but it was quite hectic for me, last days. I hope this longer chapter will make for the dry days:

Part III (warning, some violent scenes are possible, as well as piss, knife play, some softer/mentioned cbt and blood fetish):

After Dan woke up that morning, he sprang to the toilet and vomitted violently, trying to put together the details of previous night (or was it nights?) - his mind was foggy about the events and a lots of it were feeling like black holes in his memory from whatever he drank that night (or nights), parts of it feeling so surreal, just like a dream and he himself unable to put it all into one coherent story. He was unable to find out why his ass was so sore, why he felt that bad and upon inspecting his ass - cum? leaking out of his hurting asshole?

Just as he was to hit the shower, Josh and Mitch entered the bathroom to tell him there is no time for that as they are going to meet someone important, but to give them a call and be sure to come to them if he needed, as his parents and girlfriend really seem to be pissed. They handed him a phone he didn't recognize and upon bragging he definitely had a different one, Josh and Mitch just looked at one another weirdly, Josh asking "Are you sure, mate? I am pretty certain you had this one, showing us some funny pictures of you making out with your chick.", he grinned.

"Oh, really? Did I?" said Dan confused and ashamed, collecting the phone and his slightly sweaty clothes, sticky wetness from the cum visible at the butt line of his underpants, immediately emitting a dulled erection in Josh's jeans shorts. "Really, you are hot, wild one, Dan," he grinned, handing Dan, feeling more and more uneasy about the guys, some lemonade when he said, "I'm not gay, dude, you know."

Sure Dan, replied Mitch, hardly supressing laughter.
"Just teasing you, is all," confirmed Josh, blinking at Mitch when
he turned around to put on his T-shirt.

"Have to split now, I guess...", Dan said, "get to my girl, you know"

"Sure," said 
Mitch, "You are welcome to chill here anytime...just drink that alcohol killer before you meet your chick. You don't want to meet her with a raging hang over, right?"

Right, Dan said and sniffed at the really alcoholbuster-smelling, white-yellowish drink before downing it down, almost on one go, tasting just a bit herbal, metallic and bitter, not that different from any shit claiming to kill residual alcohol.

"Sure. See you soon guys," said Dan, intending to never see them again.

Do you think he will be back? Asked Mitch, The twinky nerd had quite some holes on him. I don't want to search for him on the streets when he finds out he has nowhere to go now.
"Nah, I'm quite certain he WILL be back", Josh grinned at Mitch, producing two vials, one with his special, super additive cocaine mixture, the other with Rohypnol, as they watched Dan from the window, walking out hastily out of their apartment complex.

In the elevator, Dan searched "his" mobile to find there really upsetting, to put it very gently, messages to his girlfriend and parents, completely with a video for each of the recipients to see (masterfully edited by Josh so that it would look like he is the one consenting and initiating all the acts in the video, even teasing his devoutly religious parents and his girlfriend mid {gay!!??) sex and telling he is doing the best drugs in town??

"Shit! Shit!!!", uttered Dan, kicking the elevator wall, quickly making it out before sending very angry mail or call to Josh he was contemplating, but unable to find his phone number in contacts, he had to go with swearing and started to sweat profusely, leaving the apartment complex in a hurry, driving to his girlfriend as fast as possible, tires screeching before her and her parents' houses front door.

It took several ringing attempts before his girlfriend, crying, opened the door, and gave him a hard smack across the face as he opened his mouth to say something, starting to blabber a bit becauase of the cocaine mixture and just a tiny drop of Rohypnol effects starting to show. After accusing him of being a jerk, disgusting fag and a drug addict, she ran back home in tears, him unable to produce a coherent reply, when her dad showed up, sending Dan off with several slaps to his face and punch to his guts.

Dan then drove to his parents, almost crashing to some cars along the way, only to find some of his things thrown out before the door, his dad telling him to never return again after the shame he is and the shame he caused to his family, his mom sobbing something about repenting his sins and then probably come back sometime. He grabbed a few things, yelling some slurs back, the cocaine giving him a new level of self esteem, unnatural even to him and went driving around, before getting low on fuel close to some bridge at around 9PM.

Not wanting to be caught in illegally parked vehicle, he took a few things and decided to squat under the bridge before thinking things over, his mind getting hazy again, the good feeling he felt crying back slurs at his parents over and feeling a craving for the feeling. Feeling groggy, though, he put some blankets on the stinking dirty matress he found and decided to sleep for a while.

Not a lot later, he could hear sounds of multiple footsteps, approaching him and waking him from his sleep.

"Ah, a newcomer!"
"New meat! said the other homeless man lustily."
"Lets check it out!" Said a third one, when Dan was just getting up from his drug-induced
semi-sleep, fourth man jumping at him as he was trying to remove the blankets on top of him.

"Not so fast boy!" Told the fourth homeless man, pinning him to the matress, face down to most likely the most stinking part that almost made Dan throw up.
"Doesn't have much fight in him, eh Mike?", said the third man, teasingly.
"Not at all," laughed Mike, still pinning the boy under him.
"Not that I care, said the second one. Seems like a natural fag.", he exclaimed, laughingly, and started undoing his pants.

"Lemme go!, exclaimed Dan, muffled by the matress, and slightly groggy.

"Hush boy!", commanded another man, who joined Mike pinning Dan down, Mike now feeling the boy's butt through his shorts, attempting to pull them down.

"Let me go! I'm not a damn fag!"
"Hweelp!", he tried to cry out, but the other man, now sitting on Dan's back, took Dan's throat from behind and started to strangulate him, just so much that his attempts at yelling and resistance will fade away. "You know you like it, boy. If you didn't find out yet, you will find soon enough.", he grinned, and worked Dan's mouth open by closing his nostrils shut with his other hand, just in time to make the 6,5 inch smelly, smegma-coated dick of the hobo in front of Dan hard as a rock from the manipulation of Dan's head, nose, mouth and neck. "I will shut you up now, bitch!", he cried out, and rammed the smelly, dirty cock into Dan's pleading and air-inhaling wet mouth, tears going down his twinky little no-more- straight face.

As the hobo rammed his dick all the way inside Dan's mouth, up to his tonsils, Dan almost threw up, but then took all his courage and bit the hobo's dick as fiercely as he could.

"Bloody hell!", exclaimed the hobo and threw Dan such a hard face slap it immediately burned his face, threw it aside, releasing the hobo's bloody dick.

"We'll show you you bitch!"
, the men exclaimed, two of them kept pinning Dan down while the other two hit and kicked him some, until he promised he wouldn't try and fight them.

Then they produced a dirty old funnel from the garbage lying around and started pouring some dubious alcoholic liquid into it, Dan first spitting out some, then made to drink when Mike produced a knife and held it against Dan's neck. "Now be a good boy and drink up". Dan was crying again, but obeyed and started drinking the strong alcoholic liquid. Just minutes later, he was unable to think, speak and move coherently, lying on the dirty matress chest up, soaked in alcohol, some of the matress' odor. Then one of the hobos said, "Gee, I so have to pee now". He was joined in the sentiment by other two, the one with the bitten dick saying, "but we cannot leave our princess alone with Mike here now, can we? I have an idea guys, he said, and once again opened his fly to reveal his now partially healed cock, "Let's pee here", he grinned, and started to pee, hitting Dans' chest first, then his chin, before the yellowish warm liquid found its way to the funnel, lodged in Dan's mouth.

As it reached Dan's throat, he instinctively wanted to spit it out, only to be stopped by Mike's hand, with knife in it. "This is actually hot," said Mike, taking care that his hand wouldn't be drenched much in the guy's piss. "And you, boy, he said to Dan, don't move, or I'll be cleaning this knife against your neck.

When all the three bystanders relieved themselves on Dan's body or into Dan's mouth, the guy with the bitten dick volunteered to take care of knife and Dan.

"Now I will taste a bit of your blood, sucker", he grinned, as he put the cold blade of Mike's knife against Dan's delicate, soft, slightly wet neck skin, producing a light, visible, but not deep wound from which a few drops of blood emerged as he moved the blade, careful not to seriously hurt his neck. "This will teach you not to play with any man again when they tell you they want you to suck them or to stand firm for a fuck" and with that, he licked at Dan's blood, visibly enjoying and savoring the taste, licking the last remnants of Dan's blood from the knive's blade. "You taste great kid", he complimeted. "Are you neg?"

"W-what?", asked Dan under him, white and wide-eyed.

"Jesus are you stupid.", he remarked, spitting on him, "Are you HIV-negative?"

"I-I..", Dan stuttered, terrified and humiliated that he just wetted himself.

"Ah, I guess he is...don't mind, really", said two others, while Mike replied, "Me and Ben here don't really mind, now do we, Ben", he grinned at the man who was now holding the knife and cut Dan just moments ago. "You see, me and Ben here are real blood brothers", he smiled at Dan, "sharing the same HIV strain", he looked deep into the frightened boy's eyes, who was now shaking, sweating profoundly, stank of piss, alcohol and the matress and tried to plead with Mike shaking his head "no".

Oh yeah, boy!, commanded Mike, "but
first we will make sure our neg friends have their way with you", he said, joining Ben in pinning down drunken and literally pissed Dan.

As Dan was still struggling some against Mike taking down his shorts, Mike took the knife from Ben and sliced them open where Dan's butt was, tearing them open. Then, one of the two other guys positioned himself behind, the other in front of Dan and Mike and Ben made sure he would accept them both.

"Oh, what a mouth!", exclaimed the guy at Dan's mouth as he inserted his 8 inch black meat into Dan's mouth. "Now make me happy boy!", he commanded, "as women do."

Dan quickly tried to remember what his now ex girlfriend used to do to make him feel good through a head job and tried the same moves. After some additional awkwardness of his movements, Dan managed to fit in the whole dick, without the puking impulse coming on and after a minute or two, Joe took him by the back of his head and rapidly impaled him on his dick, accentuated by his own movements, emitting shlopping sounds as Joe's giant black balls met Dan's tender mouth, moisturized by Dan's saliva and throat foam, coming out from each Joe's stroke in the way out of Dan's mouth, Joe giving him just a second or two at times to get used to the huge invasion.

In the meanwhile, the other guy in his early 50s, jabbed the end of his 6 inch cock against Dan's pucker, with just some spit and Dan's own saliva, collected from around his mouth and chin dripping down on the dirty matress. Then, with a yelp from Dan, given his torn up insides, and yet not so hard to open up, owning to his late abuse in the hands of Josh and Mitch, some of semi-dried cum of theirs still as a kind of helping lube, emitting a watery sound as he made it inside of Dan on just a third try. "Heck, straight boy, you're neither straight nor virgin anymore!", he yelled, laughing and first Mike and then Ben came to observe and further humiliate Dan who was just now starting to put some pieces together from the time at Josh and Mitch's place, emitting laughs and teasing from the four homeless men.

The old guy then rammed his stick all the way in, emitting a loud, cry-like noise through Dan's nostrils, which only made Joe harder in his mouth, as the old guy rammed Dan faster and faster. Joe then took hold of Dan's nose with one hand, Dan almost trying something if he wasn't pinned by two grown up men, one fucking him and Joe's fucking preventing him from getting air, "Hell yeah," groaned Joe in his barytone voice, "now your throat's a pure velvet, white boy", he said, as Dan's throat spasmed around his dick, leaping for air. Joe start deep-throating him harder and harder, his 8 inches of dick destroying the insides of Dan's throat. "Oh fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum," Joe exclaimed as his fucking reached its fastest pace, then he shook in his feet and what seemed like ounces and ounces of his cum came down Dan's throat, Dan just closely making his air tube close and the cum landing straight into his stomach.

Oh yeah, virgin straight boy!, yelled the older man behind him, as Joe's fucking of Dan's mouth and Dan's own ass muscles spasming as a result of his fight for oxygen made him milk the old man's cock unwillingly. "That'sa
bitch!", he exclaimed, "Here comes my babies!", he cried out, as he pumped out his god knows how long stored load straight into Dan's receptive hole, filling his torn up insides, his cummy cock coming out of Dan with just a trace of blood.

Excellent, mentioned Bob, the straight boy even seem to have enjoyed it, he laughed as he pointed other men's attention to the boy's cock, which was now erect and leaking precum, as his prostate was hit on widely by the man, emitting contradictory feelings in Dan not comprehending how anal sex can make him hard like that, humiliated, crying, feeling abused and foremost, trying wildly to catch his breath, much to the other men's delight.

"Now, you lying prick", exclaimed Ben, "we'll make sure you will join our little brotherhood", he said and was about to take the old man's position while Mike was taking Joe's, when Dan tried to give his last attempt at fight, kicking the old man who was just leaving his behind. Just moment later, however, Ben kicked Dan straight in between his legs, emitting a loud sound of agony from Dan, hushed by Mike's hand. Ben then placed the knife against his throat again and commanded "that was your last try whore, or else you will get intimate with your old friend here again" and pushed the cold blade against his neck again, keeping it there.

Dan's thrashing subsided and Mike patted the boy with "that's a good boy! Now open wide for uncle Mike", he smiled, as he offered his cock close to Dan's mouth and Dan took it all by himself, while Ben started probing at Dan's well used cummy hole with his filthy finger, started to finger fuck him, then adding a second finger, getting in and out slowly, then third one, started to add rhytmic circling movements and, after finding the boy's prostate, well hid in his cum-filled orifice, started finger-fucking it as well, emitting louder and louder moans from Dan, moans that Dan didn't understand.

He then added another finger, stretching Dan's hole further, circling it in against the mounting moans and precum leaking out of Dan's cock now, before addin fis thumb and final finger, before starting to fist fuck the boy, Dan now yelping in pleasure unknown. "Like a bitch in a heat. You sure you're straight, boy?", Ben jiggled, before putting the fist in an out wiith a slurp of his cummy as, further damaging the linings of Dan's ass.

Then, with a bit of a bewilderment from Dan, almost turning to Ben with Mike's cock in his mouth, he wondered why so suddenly Ben let his ass be. "It seems you really like being fucked, buddy", commented Ben, before mounting the boy with his own hard and wide dick, cut by the boy's teeth.

"You know boy, you actually helped me in giving you the gift", he grinned, as he rammed his prick into the boy's abused, bleeding and cummy hole. "And just in case, I will make sure you will get the gift", added Mike, who started to fuck Dan's throat brutally. In the while, Ben climbed the boy, fucking him from above, the boy's frame, his butt made arching into the air now piston-fucked from above by Ben, who also got the knife under Dan's throat into his other hand below Dan, so that he couldn't see it, turned it with, without Dan's knowledge, the non-sharp edge to
his throat and making his head go higher as he was fucking him, the fear the rising of the knife against Dan's head and the manipulation it caused on Dan's neck and head arching, helping Mike to penetrate his throat more deeply, only added to his excitment and speed fucking of Dan's hole, further wrecking it with each fast pumping of his cock.

"Bitch, you will so carry my babies!", Ben cried, as he was fucking Dan out of his mind, "Here it comes! I will pozz you, bitch!", he cried out as he pumped four big loads into Dan's wrecked guts, the blood from his bitten cock mixing with that of Dan's guts. "Welcome to the poz world!", he grunted after the last few strokes inside Dan's ass after his last load and pounded him four more times, almost fully out, full in, hitting the walls of his guts to make sure the seed will take hold. Just moments later, feeling Dan's convulsions, coming from Ben's fucking even up in Dan's throat, Mike yelled, "Oh yeah. Welcome to the poz world, boy!", as he shot six times, straight into Dan's stomach, the amount and sudden withdrawal of Mike's cock from Dan's mouth almost making him puke.

"Now be sure not to throw it up", said Mike, came to Dan and massaged his throat and belly to make sure the young man's body will accept his gift.

"You know, "straight boy", you can stay with us. We can be pretty fun, you see," Ben laughed, knife in his hand. "If you choose not to, don't you ever think of going to the cops. First, they won't even believe a drunken piece of junk like you, second, they have thousands other homeless to take care of and we can get lost in the crowd, you see," he smiled, as Dan seemed not too impressed of joining them. "Either way, talk and stay on the street and you'll meet my friend again", he threatened at the boy who was getting away, humiliated.

The same night (or morning, depending on your persepctive), Dan received a call from Josh and Mitch and was happy to reply to it, craving a place to rest, a shower and that drink again.

Chapter IV everyone. There may be some clothing fetish present, some mind-fucking and some BDSM
-----------------------

One hour later, Danny was ringing the Josh and Mitch´s intercom. After they opened the door of their flat to him, he was standing there, in tears, shaken and trembling, asking if he could really crash at their place and that he needs to understand what happened in the one (or more days) that passed and that he could use that anti-alcohol drink again, as it helped him some dealing with his parents. Josh and Mitch seemed genuinely worried about him, perplexed about why he doesn´t remember the last hours, worried about his looks and what happened to him, his looks, smell and shaken state. "Maybe we should have take more care when you started take those shots hard, asking for those drugs.", Josh said, worry in his voice as they closed the door behind Dan, once in their flat.

"D-drugs?", asked Dan, wide eyed.

"Yes Dan," started Mitch, "we should probably had stopped you, but you were saying you know what you are doing".
"Poor buddy," started Josh, seeing Dan´s state, looking super concerned.
"You have to tell me everything, guys," started Dan.
"We will, don´t you worry. So could you," Josh retorted, "but first, go get some shower while we prepare you some fresh clothes."
"T-thank you guys," Dan said, leaving for the shower.

As Dan was taking his shower, Mitch came to collect his stinking and torn old clothes and put those that were still of some use to the washing mashine, while Josh was preparing his special cocktails for the night. When Dan finished his shower, a pair of white socks, white briefs, olive shorts that looked too small and a big, somewhat tight pink t-shirt were awaiting him by the shower.
"Dude! Are you serious?," exclaimed Dan when he saw Mitch walk by and he was trying the briefs, too tight for him, the small and tight shorts looking the same. "Do I really have to wear this," he was waving the pink t-shirt in the air,  "Are you sure you two´re not gay?!!"

"No, Danny, just buddies," was Mitch´s reply, "Don´t have anything else fitting your size, sorry man," he really had to push the urge to giggle right now as he was caressing the bulge in his shorts, seeing Dan like that just for a while.

In the end, Dan threw his embarassment aside and put the tight shorts and the weird-looking pink t-shirt on him and emerged from the bathroom, now both Josh and Mitch having a hard time concealing their raging hard-ons seeing Dan´s lean figure accentuated by the tight-fitting clothes, revealing his starting arm muscles, still hairfree arms and hands and just a casual sneak peek at his belly button with just a trace of starting pubic hair, the same for his lean and muscle-y legs, firm butt (when he turned around, pointing at their wardrobe, his bitching coming unheard), his cock hardened into the obstructed 5,5 inches they already saw once full mast, his mediocre balls partially visible in the tight package of his new shorts.

"Come Danny, have a seat," started Josh, "I prepared the alcohol-killer that helped you last time". "Now tell us everything", he said as he, Dan and Mitch sat at the couch and Dan started sipping from his now slightly different, alcohol killer, mostly Rohypnol, some Tina dropped in, drink.

As Dan was by the end of his story, with the guys encouraging him to tell them more and pitying his fate, he became aware of the fact that he is feeling kind of hot, dizzy and one of his last intelligible sentences being for them to tell him what was inside of that one drink and that this feels a bit different, though it tastes about the same, also seeing for the first time between zoning in and out of it that as he spoke about the abuse he was getting, the bulges of the two guys grew when he caught a secret glimpse or two, then zooming in on Josh´s crotch for just too long to be unrecognized by even a blind one, during one of his longer zoning out episode.

Josh now started to tell him the truth and their intentions with him, always when they were thinking he zoned into the reality for a while again, Josh telling him all he did to him, the texting to his parents, knowing he can now play with Dan´s memory as he wish, using the Rohypnol, yet uncertain how much the kid got from it as Dan only making his one last stand, telling "Uuu mustbe kiddin´ meeee!", before falling back on the couch, his free fall stopped by Mitch, out of it, Mitch feeling him over.

When he got back, Dan woke up in a completely different room, bound to what looked like some sort of black bench, semi-bench, or doctor´s bench (his head couldn´t really make it out at this point), his wrists fastened to the arm rests, as was his neck, which allowed just for some head movement which allowed him to see his torso is fastened as well under his arms, on his chest and that his ankles and thighs are fastened as well, plus that he is wearing some sort of long sleeved latex gloves, long latex stockings raising up to his thighs, some super tight latex jock strap, compressing his tormenting raising bulge while exposing his butthole to the slightly cold air of the room, air condition humming to the side, his tits compressed by partial latex tank top, covering just a little bit more than his breast, making his tits erect. As he tried to yell for help, he felt his mouth obstructed by small dick-shaped object in his mouth, fastened by two latex binds behind his head, allowing only moans to escape it. Just a minute later, Josh and Mitch entered the room.

"So, our precious guest is finally awake," grinned Josh, as he came closer and ruffed Dan´s hair. "As I already told you, you are very welcome to stay with us. In fact, I wouldn´t let a pet toy like you to leave us...Until WE want, that is," he smiled and goosebumps started to form on Dan´s skin, while he watched Mitch and Josh, wide-eyed. "I don´t know if you still remember why you ended up like this, huh, boy?", he asked. "Maybe you will be allowed to answer us", he said and took out the dildo out of Dan´s mouth.

"Heeeeelp! Somebody help meee!", cried Dan from top of his laughs, but was answered only by Mitch´s smirking and Josh´s silenced laughing. "Nobody will here you around here. Besides, this room is sound-proof." "You may not remember me, but I remembered YOU very well. Because of you, I did meet someone that day that pozzed me, instead of meeting you and it estranged me from my family, lots of people treating me like shit, you know? It is only fair that I gifted you your own gift to me, now is it not, boy?"

"What? No! I don´t want it! It wasn´t my fault!", pleaded Dan.

"Also, you treated me and others like shit. It is only fair you learn some manners young man. For destroying my life, I destroyed yours. Since you have nowhere to go, we were so bold as to let you leave with us. Despite all of that, I assure you you will never have to be bothered by any of this, since I can make your memory come and go as I wish. If you will cooperate, you will never have to remember any of the bad stuff, if you serve us good and could even become part of the family, so to say. Is it right, Mitch?"

"Yeah, I never saw a guy as sexy as you, Dan. Besides Josh, that is,", he smiled.

"But I´m not gay!", exclaimed Dan.

"I don´t think so," said Josh, as Mitch showed him the edited video of the two of them having sex with him and he even calling for more and how does he like it and how they should fuck him and breed him. "I think you are gay who like it bare, don´t you?"

"No I don´t!"

"Well, we will see about it, won´t we, Mitch?" and with that , he took Dan´s nose closed and forced him to drink a somewhat foul tasting bluish-whitish liquid, with some residue on the bottom of the glass that Josh made him to drink with some additional water. Just minutes later, as he was trying to evade the four hands, playing with his body, his muscly arms, the hard tits under the latex top that covered his throat as well, coming down to his thighs, belly, belly button and cock, he suddenly felt the rush of heat entering his body, magnifying two hands playing with his throat right now, the heat building up there, in his cock, as it was fondled by the third hand, fourth playing with his balls and perineum, even his hole being now on fire and wanting more, just as it was teased with one finger here and there, sending his cock to full mast.

"You see Danny? You´re natural!", said Mitch
"You surely are!", commented Josh, who was now playing with his pinky around Dan´s hole.
"You know you like it!"
"I...I....don´t," whispered Dan, and conflicting feelings filled his mind as he knew he doesn´t like this, yet felt so great when it was happening to him.
"You should just give in to your TRUE self, Dan," said Josh, half-commandingly.
"Accept your true self, Dan," confirmed Mitch, "You will feel much better and could finally forget about the bad things," he said. "I´m sure you feel already that it feels great."

Josh and Mitch couldn´t be more right. The Tina in the drink caused Dan to feel hungry for their touch and teasing. Hell, he even loved the latex touching and compressing his throat, his tits, his thighs and arms, adding to the pleasant warmness he felt under them and the guys touching him. His dick was erect in unison, thanks to the loads of viagra crushed into the drink. Dan even thought it must be somehow connected to Josh teasing his hole, which Josh only confirmed when he changed his pinky for his middle finger and was now probing, with just spit as lube, at his hole, pushing deeper and deeper inside with some locomotive movement, making his dick leak precum in high amounts, until hitting something deep inside of him that sent him over the edge.

"Tell me you don´t want it!", he said, as he quickly pulled the finger out of Dan, with a yelp coming out of him.
"I--", started Dan, confused, his hole now aching for more, asking his brain for more.
"Tell me you don´t want a guy to make you feel like that!", he demanded.
"I....please...", pleaded Dan, his hole, cock and body winning over his head.
"Please what?", demanded Josh angrily.
"Please...continue...", yelped Dan and Josh re-inserted the finger into the boy´s hole to Dan´s relief.

Minutes of finger fucking and Dan´s lustful moaning later, Josh put his finger out of Dan again.
"So, are you gay, Dan?"
"Aaah, I´m, I´m not. But I like the feeling...", Dan started, slurrily, to make sense of it, as much as it was possible under his Tina and Viagra influence.
"You have not still accepted yourself, boy," said Josh, "But we will show you the truth, eventually. You may be bi, but you´re definitely not straight. You will see if you´love this."
With that, he pried the two feet rests apart, for Josh´s better approach, while Mitch loosened a screw by his neck and the head rest inclined downwards, pulling his head down, meeting the cock that just popped out of his leather pants. "Well hello there! Aren´t you cute, now?", commented Mitch, as his cockhead poked Dan´s nose, some of the precum landing on it and Dan´s cheek. "You say," said Josh, who just collected some of his own rich precum, smeared it on his cock with some spit, and used some of it with his middle finger, continuing to finger fuck Dan´s hole to lube it for what was to come. "You like that, eh, Dan?", he spoke to the boy. "Oh...hell...yeah!", answered Dan, Tina and Viagra taking the better off him. "You´ll know you´re gay...", started Mitch, "Or bi!!!", interrupted Josh, ramming   his huge stick inside of Dan, "...Or bi...", confirmed Mitch, making Dan´s mouth open, if you like this. And with that, he gently entered Dan´s mouth, his throat now lined perfectly, the first touch of his cock against Dan´s tonsils and throat wall, Josh starting to fuck his hole at the same time, sending Dan´s senses to double overload, both of his holes transforming into high-causing sources of pleasure, each time the slick orifices were penetrated, Mitch´s cock pulsating in Dan´s mouth, Josh´s cock stretching Dan´s asshole, hitting his prostate. Just few more thrusts, also because of lack of activity, Dan´s cock couldn´t take it much longer and exploded with four huge loads of jizz, landing just on and over his belly button, up to the latex, covered breasts. "Welcome home, Dan!", cried Josh as he unloaded another spree of his toxic cum into the youth´s bowels. Taking his jizz-covered dick out of Dan, Mitch couldn´t take it any longer and with a load "Fuck!", arching violently, as he thrusted into Dan´s throat for the last time, he released several times deep inside Dan´s throat, almost choking him. Quickly, he held his head higher, massaging his throat to accept his own jizz and helping Dan swallow it all. "You see baby, you are doing it good. Did you like it?", he asked, gently, as he wasstroking and playing with Dan´s hair and stroking and kissing his forehead.
----------------------------------
Please tell me what you think. So far I think Dan is going to admit something, he will be meeting some friends of Josh and Mitch´s, will probably have some revenge plus more drugs to try.

Chapter V
Some sadistic/BDSM manipulation, dog play/pet play, breath play, knife and blood play, rape, incest and bi sex (sex with both men and women) may appear.
Let me know if you like this turn of events.
-----------

In the days to come, Dan's memory was being progressively erased by Josh's Rohypnol cocktails, each time he denied his true sexuality, up until he, albeit hesitantly, admitted that he is bi one day, after which Rohypnol was excluded from the cocktail by Josh, at least for the convenient while.

One day, Josh and Mitch entered his room, which was just a room adjacent to the BDSM dungeon style room. Sometimes, when he was behaving well according to the duo, he woke up in the flat he mostly discovered anew again and again, which was the original Josh and Mitch's flat he just kept forgetting about, as each time he woke there, he was put to sleep by yet another dose of Rohypnol and forgot about the past again, the treat to their flat being a sadistic feat of its own. Josh and Mitch revered in teaching him all he needed to know, mainly in pleasing them again and again,  bringing him on the right path.  They brought him the latex clothes from before, when he woke up in the dungeon for the first time and made him put them on.

"Sexy", commented Mitch
"Indeed," added Josh as he produced a choke chain, leash and a pad lock.
"That...won't be necessary", replied Dan meekly and was trying to read, first Josh's, then Mitch's eyes, to no avail.
"Sit, boy!", commanded Josh and after just a while, Josh starting to beat the end of the leather leash against his hand, Dan finally got it and squatted on the floor.
"Good boy!", commanded Josh, putting the choke chain against Dan's neck, bruised by Ben using Mike's knife during the encounter with the homeless men. "That's a good boy!", he patted Dan's head and petted his straight brown hair, as he was fastening the leash with the lock to the choke chain. "Now be a good boy and come with us."

As Dan tried to get up, Josh suddenly yanked at his hair, "On all four, boy!", as he pulled Dan's hair down, making his head and his whole body follow suit to stop the unbearable pain his hair was causing him. "That's better!", barked out Josh, as Dan was on his knees and hands now, his face pointing to the ground. "Lets go now", he said, pulled at the leash and the movement made the choke chain close on Dan's throat, making him follow Josh and Mitch to the other room, if he wanted the flow of oxygen to continue through his throat.

"I guess we shall teach him how to walk on leash again, Josh,"
commented Mitch and Josh, agreeing, after a while of slow walking around the room with Dan on the leash started to march faster, making it harder for Dan to follow, as he felt he can only move on his knees and palms of his hands so fast, yet he needed to try and move faster if he didn't want the choke chain to deprive him of the oxygen. It became harder and harder for Dan to keep pace with ever faster walking Josh. Dan had to open mouth, fully, to be able to get enough air for the faster and faster movement up until Josh started to run around slowly, which seemed to Dan as a torture now, him unable to keep up properly, his neck starting to betray him, being pulled now at the end of the choke chain that started to grip it more and more tightly. When Josh started to run more briskly, one of Dan's feet suddenly lagged behind, Dan, losing his oxygen, lost his coordination, one of his legs slipping on the latex stocking and fell forward on his mouth, his butt in the air.

Josh immediately stopped and went with his hand a foot backwards and Dan started to leap for the air hardly, his chest heaving violently, some saliva escaping his mouth and dripping to the floor. "Poor boy," commented Mitch. "I think he had enough," he said to Josh. "But look how sexy you look," he said towards Dan. "Josh? Do you think I can? Pretty please?", Mitch teased Josh. "Sure, we have to train him to accept men as he should. Don't we now, boy?", he looked into Dan's eyes, as Dan looked, fearfully, into his.

Mitch then opened his leather pants and produced his cock. "Wait!," commanded Josh. "First he has to learn to prepare man properly.", he gave Mitch the leash and, Mitch binding it on his arm to make it shorter, pulled on it to turn Dan around, his face facing Mitch´s cock. "Prepare my cock for your hole, boy!", commanded Mitch and Dan began to gently lick at his cock, looking into his eyes, the choke chain rattling around his neck with the end of the leash and lock, as he started to cover Mitch´s cock with liberal amounts of his saliva, deep inside his mouth now.

"That´s a good boy!", Mitch ruffled Dan´s hair, "now turn around." As he did, Mitch, spat on his hole, forced fingers on one of Dan´s hands into his mouth and told him to prepare himself for him. Dan entered with first one, then two fingers, pumping in and out of his hole, then prying them open to loosen up his hole. "He is still tight, isn´t he?", asked Josh. "Tight he surely is," grinned Mitch, as he watched the boy try to open his hole for him as best as he could, but facing a lot of resistance from his boy hole. "I think that´s enough," said Mitch after a while and slowly began pushing his hard rod into the boy.

As Dan began yelping, Josh pulled his head up with the help of the chain and commanded "Only yelp when you are allowed to, bitch!" and he rammed his own monster down the boy´s throat. "Now make sure you´ll learn to please a real man´s dick!" As he was muffled by the large dick in his mouth, Josh said, "You can express yourself now." Dan needed no persuasion, as the heavy fucking, striking his prostate, made him moan like a bitch in heat, struggling to get enough air from his throat, blocked by Josh´s enormous dick, Dan also moaning to please the guys.

"You can still do better, boy", remarked Josh. "I guess I can help you. Give me the leash!," said Mitch and once in hold of the leash, pulled at it from below to make Dan´s head arch towards his back. "Haha, much better now!", grunted Josh, who now received a better entry angle, the depths of Dan´s throat giving him the sensations that made him harder and harder. "Your throat is milking me so good boy!" he cried out, as he took hold of Dan´s neck with both of his robust hands and feeling his cock pulsating up and down Dan´s throat, applied some pressure to enhance the feeling, making Dan look straight to his eyes, wide-eyed, as if pleading to be allowed to live, as he was unable to breathe now, his own dick, hard, leaking precum in cupious amounts now before shooting a huge load, prompted by actions of Mitch and Josh, through the opening in his latex underwear to allow him some release, his package being tortured, cramped like that at the beginning of his ordeal when he started to become harder and harder.

In a matter of seconds, just as he was about to pass out, the thing visible in his eyes, Josh shot an enormous load into his stomach and withdrew his cock rapidly, making Dan breathe rapidly, but also setting the gag and puke reflex in, almost making him puke, his throat sore now, his airways still restricted some with the choke chain pulled by Mitch. "I´m filling you up, boy!", cried Mitch, who, when seeing some of Josh´s cum fall from Dan´s mouth, as well as some of Dan´s saliva pouring out after Josh came, made him pound Dan rapidly, before shooting his own cum deep down Dan in a tempo Dan thought he wouldn´t even be able to withstand.

"How do you feel, boy?", asked Josh, pulling Dan´s chin up to look him in the eyes, as Dan was now resting , breathing violently and almost choking at his own saliva, trying to clean it out of his mouth with the back of his right hand.

"G-good", he tried to say, but his voice was broken by the abuse his vocal cords get from the abuse to his throat.
"I can´t hear you properly, boy! Speak louder!"
"Good, sir, it was great!", tried Dan louder, but there was still lot of hissing present at his voice.
"I still think you are not enjoying it to the fullest," thought Josh aloud, but we can change it, right Mitch?
"Oh, right," chuckled Mitch.

"Get on the table, boy!"
Dan looked at him inquisitely, but then just followed the order and lied on the table, face up.
"Very good, boy!", said Josh as he fastened a neck restraint, connected to the table, on Dan and let the leash slide on the floor, causing some stirring noise around Dan´s neck. "Since you were behaving, we will make sure you will enjoy the true male sex to the fullest, he said, as he was fastening Dan´s right hand, while Mitch was fastening his second ankle to the table. Dan was wondering what will happen to him, but was too afraid to ask, not to make Josh angry. They fastened his arms, wrists, and his belly next and then Josh started to apply more restraints to his left arm, leaving his elbow part exposed. "We have a few surprises for you, Dan," smiled Mitch and with that, Josh uncovered a tray with syringes to Dan´s left side.

"You´re gonna love this, Danny boy", smirked Josh, who released some air and a bit of a liquid from the first syringe while Mitch put a rig around his left arm, the look at the liquid escaping the syringe making Dan squirm on the table, but unable to do anything about what was to come. "W-what´s inside of that?", asked Dan, fearfully. "Don´t worry baby," hushed him Mitch, petting his hair and forehead, "It is a Josh´s special love vitamin. We will make sure you will truly enjoy sex with men. And we have one other surprise for you. It is only right that you will come to terms with them."

As Josh found Dan´s still virgin, intact and strong veins easily, he chose the best looking and protruding one, carefully injected it at a low angle, registering and immediate blood rush to the syringe, he commented, "This will make you love men fucking you forever boy," before releasing the plunger with the liquid content of the syringe deep inside Dan´s vein, pulling the syringe out carefully and closing the entrance point with a bit of cotton and and a tape. Upon releasing the rig, Dan just managed a "Who-who, oh my god-ohmygod, fuuuck!" as a dark wave came through his whole body and a coughing fit errupted deep in his lungs, making him feel again like he will die from suffocation, before the violent coughing subsied and the bad feeling was replaced with increasingly good feeling a sense of intense warmth.

At the same time, the door opened and a group of four men, who looked familiar, yet he couldn´t place them, appeared at his side. Let me re-introduce you to your old buddies Dan. You told us once your first meeting didn´t go exactly as either of you wanted, but they are here to persuade you it was just a bad first impression. Isn´t it right, guys?". "Right, Josh", replied Mike, one of the four hobos from under the bridge, all of them now showered and clean. Unbeknownst to Dan, Josh knew them very well, as they were regular customers of Josh´s goodies for years now, their own drug addiction now making them a viable servants to Mitch and Josh, all of them ending up on street thanks to Josh and rising prices of his goods, Josh only happy to buy their houses from them to pay for the drugs, the guys first mocking him when meeting or trying the stuff for the first time, now at his total mercy, since he was giving them the dope "free of charge" now. The hobos were now instructed by Mitch and Josh to treat Dan more friendlier to built a better relationship with him, once Josh told them about his washed up memory.

"So, boy, we meet again?", chuckled Ben. "Do you remember us guys?," asked Mike.
"N....no," replied Dan, pushing himself to reply.
"Hush. Don´t force it. We met only once.," Mike put his finger at Dan´s mouth. "It wasn´t the best but we want to make it up to you.", he replied. "Right, boys?"
"Right", replied Ben and the other guys. "We´re here to show you sex with men is super enjoyable under that point you just received from good old Josh here."
"Besides, we´re already spent", remarked Josh, but Mitch joined the other guys and started caressing and kissing Dan, being the most playful and gentle of the lot, so Josh took a seat nearby and started to jack off lightly, watching the scene.

After some initial touching, cuddling, licking and kissing of Dan´s body by Mitch, which brough Dan over the edge, all of the four other men adding their bit to the initial foreplay to gain Dan´s trust and report, Dan´s body and incoherent speech asking for more, replying he like it, Mike pried his mouth open for a deep French kiss, releasing a partially melted tablet of ecstasy down to his throat, his gentle coaxing and playing with Dan´s Adam´s apple making him swallow it, returning to the deep kiss. Dan´s body now replied to each touch of their bodies more intensely, his nipples becoming hard from the licking and kissing they were becoming from Ben. One of the other guys, at the same time, played with Dan´s twink cock and balls with his mouth and tongue, taking them each at turn, at one point even all at once, into his big mouth, making them wet with his tongue and saliva, the touching of his balls with his tongue and pressing them against his mouth walls, gums and teeth making Dan moan in pleasure and excited from the vulnerability of his orbs and cock while in control, inside of the guy´s mouth. The guy went slightly aside to make room for the other guy, who squatted under Dan when that table´s side was pried open and started licking at Dan´s cummy hole, the wet teasing of his vulnerable, just fucked hole making Dan´s body squirm in the restraints, the guy lapping at Mitch´s cum, slowly oozing from Dan´s hole as he probed his slimy, wet, flexible and agile tongue deeper and deeper, the various angles of entry pushing Dan over the limit.

"Tell us, Dan", asked Josh, who became erect again, "Do you like sex with other men?"
"Yes! Oh yes!", exclaimed Dan in ecstasy.
"What would you like them to do?"
"Fuuuuck!", Dan cried, as his body was on fire from the touching, his balls making him squirm and precum again, his hole, influenced by tina in the syringe, sending him to heaven. "Fuck. Fuck me!"
"Fuck me what, Dan?", asked Josh, palm of his hand to his ear, his cock almost about to cum.
"Fuck me, please!!!", exclaimed Dan, the sexual rush and greed overtaking him.
"Thata good boy!", exclaimed Josh huffingly, as he just came with the precum shot instead of cum.

He then got up and joined the other guys, as Mike was taking out his cock and was positioning himself close to Dan´s head, when Josh released the headpiece pin and with a pull to the leash, positioned Dan´s head for the best entry angle for Mike. At the same time, Mitch sneaked behind Josh and started teasing his butt with his own precum-leaking cock. "Horny again, are we," teased him Josh. "Now, shall we let you inside?", he continued with the teasing. "You know you want it, baby. It was such a long time. I´m sure your tight hole would love to remember the feeling", he teased and it didn´t take Josh´s butt long to open up, albeit with quite some resistance at the beginning, to Mitch´s hard, yet leaner and shorter cock that managed to prep Josh just allright with the copious amount of cum it started to produce the moment it touched Josh´s ass. At the same time, Mike started to slowly fuck Dan´s mouth, the tip of his cock bouncing at Dan´s other cheek, the outline of the cock clearly visible with each stroke to the boy´s mouth, the touch of his cock against the boy´s mouth wall sending Mike over the edge. "You have a mouth o´gold, boy!", he commented as he fucked the boy´s mouth good, alternating between slower and harder, deeper and shallower fucking, each touch to Dan´s mouth wall sending more and more of his toxic precum down the boy´s throat.

Meanwhile, Ben produced Mike´s knife again and went to Dan´s ear, whispering straight into it, as he started to go with the blunt side of the blade, the fact unseen by Dan, from the boy´s belly up to his ribcage, his chest, and higher
, Dan´s skin triggered by the feel of the blade and combined effects of ecstasy and tina, adding more feeling to the touch, fear reaction from the cold intrusion, excitement from the contact and its touching and manipulation of his skin. "Last time, you enjoyed this while having harder sex with Mike here, in a situation like that. I´m sure you feel fear and excitement at the same time, don´t you."

Mike stopped fucking Dan´s mouth just for a while as the boy produced a slight nod of his head, then resumed fucking his wet, enviting and good-feeling mouth to the precious sounds of mouth fucking coming from Dan.

"It always hurts a bit at the beginning, sometimes in the process, but is always accompanied by the lush of good feeling afterwards, from you getting the pleasure and you giving the pleasure to the one giving it to you, Dan," he said, and came with the knife to Dan´s neck, to his previous shallow knife wound that was healing now, pushing the chain out of his way.
"I will finish this and you can give me a fucking of your lifetime, boy. Besides, we will meet much often now. I used to be a body modder and Josh has a plan or two with your precious body." With that, his old cock grew erect, he took Dan´s upper neck with one hand, stabilized it professionally and with the other, continued the straight line of Dan´s shallow cut to his neck, as shallow as was the previous one, the drops of blood emerging from the wound making him precum, licking it making him cum violently. The cut created a strange sensation in Dan. On one hand, it was unpleasant, on the other, he felt dominated and manipulated according to someone´s wish, him making the other man good filling him with sexual even satisfaction. "Your blood tastes differently, but good Dan. I would love to work with you. You have a beautiful body. Look at how I enjoyed playing with you," he said and let Dan lick his semen, mixed with his own blood, after he just obediently swallowed Mike´s own cum.

Meanwhile, the guy who started licking at Dan´s ass started to fuck him, while the other jerked off at watching the two and was just preparing to fuck Dan in a double fuck, when Ben approached him with the knife. "Let´s make sure you two will become blood brothers, shall we? Besides, you already licked the toxic cum out of his ass, didn´t you?" High, the other man confirmed and Ben made a cut or two on his dick, making it bleed a bit, creating opening for Mitch´s gift, lodged deep inside Dan. With that, he pushed into the cum and rim-lubed, wrecked hole of Dan and started piston fucking him, the cut on his dick, masterfully placed, causing him a pleasureable and encouraging pain fucking Dan. The guy grunted and went faster and faster, before he was slowed down by the other guy, previously licking at Dan´s balls and cock, who joined him inside Dan´s hole. "Oh shit, he´s still tight!", he moaned, as the two of them continued wrecking Dan´s hole together, much to his delight, grinding against both each anothers´ cocks and Dan´s wrecked gut walls, the two cocks attacking his prostate, making him cum again with a loud cry, as the cut man released a tremendous load inside of Dan. When he came out of Dan, with two cums and blood sources on his cock, his buddy was fucking Dan for some time, all three of them panting, until the guy was teased by Josh.

"I guess you´re more of a bottom as I remember you," encouraged Josh the other guy. "Why don´t treat the boy to some as as well?". His Tina-enhanced butt twitching as well, the guy was getting on the table, closing the bottom part with a pin to have a better access to Dan´s cock, now at full mast, exploded from all the fucking he got, yet still full mast from the viagra he got in his shot, covered in cum. "Wait!", commanded Ben, "Let me first prep him!", he shouted. "That way, you can also test his status, he said to Josh. I can tell you what I have in mind afterwards," he smirked at Josh. Josh gave him the signal to go ahead and Ben made several, shallow, tiger-shaped cuts to Dan´s penis, prepping him for the guy´s hole. "In case he is already poz, we will see it on our friend here."

With that, the guy went first to Dan´s head, leveled now with the rest of the table and squatted at his mouth. "You need to learn to prep someone´s hole first, boy", he said and as Dan began licking the guy´s ass, his dick was being cut, emitting moans of pleasure from the drugged-up, learning to associate pleasure with licking someone´s ass as well. When he was ready, and as he wasn´t able to go deep inside from this try, the guy repositioned himself and eased himself down on Dan´s cut cock, his own cum and blood helping the guy´s bare entrance, the guy´s rich experience as a bottom making his butt easy to penetrate with Dan´s mediocre and not so wide dick. "Oh, it feels so good baby!", exclaimed the guy as Dan´s face grimaced a little at his penetration of the guy, the cuts on his dick still causing him some discomfort. Mitch seeing that, he quickly came to Dan´s side with a bottle of poppers, urging the boy to inhale deeply, several times, through each nostril, the intoxicating fumes that turned the discomfort to pure bliss as the guy went up and eased down on Dan, Dan all the way in him now for the first time, Dan asking for more and more poppers and crying "Ride my dick, bitch!" as the feeling of man´s ass enveloping his hurt hard bare dick, combined with poppers, just launched him into the stratosphere. After just a minute of fucking, the guy riding him like a crazy pro, Dan enjoying the sight of his body moving up and down on his manhood rhytmically, the same way he enjoyed a woman doing the same thing, he exploded for one last time his now feeble third cum of the day, just hours apart, into the guy´s bowels, the guy riding him for some more time, torturing Dan´s overused cock for a few more minutes, before collapsing himself of Dan´s body out of exhaustion, licking and kissing Dan on his mouth and neck wound, all the rest coming to Dan to piss on him, then lick at him and kiss and cuddle him, all praising him for what he did and how good it and he felt by making love.

Josh and Mitch unbound him then, assisted with his showering and let him recuperate in his room for a time, before his other adventures begun.

"We brought you another present, boys," said Ben, "But there is time for that. We left it at your place.", was the last he heard from the four guys that day. He didn´t know why their first encounter was bad when they felt so good and connected while making out together, but it didn´t matter for Dan now.

--------------------------------------
There are still some things I wanted in this part that I will probably incorporate in the another. Are you ok with them and the fetishes mentioned? If the opposite sex sex will also take place, you will probably have to look the Chapter VI in straight and bi section. How do you like the chapter and story so far? I would be glad for any feedback! Hope it is still ok with you guys!

Guest takingdeepanal
On 8/3/2021 at 4:56 AM, Bisub said:

Ok guys, the female-part of Danny´s Misadventure (Chapter VI) starts here if you want:

thank you

So, Chapter VII is out, here in the straight and bi fiction. It contains both male-female, male-male and female-female sex scenes, plus the traditional amount of BDSM. Hope you will like it:

Chapter VIII is out, check it out if you want to find out more about Dan and Lucy's misadventures, what Lucretia got in store for them and what kind of revenge did they (Lucretia?) get against their parents and their possible future with Lucretia, Josh, Mitch, the hobos and other servants of the twisted trio: