I bury my cock all the way up my brother's hole, my heavy balls slapping against his. I slowly pull out all the way and slam it back in eliciting a moan from my little brother. "God dammit, your hole is so tight. I'm gonna open you up before I really fuck you."

Jake moans in pain, pleasure, I'm not sure which. But it certainly turns me on. I grab a handful of hair in the back of his head pulling him up into doggystyle and really begin fucking him. His boipussy stretching wide to accommodate my cock, his ring moving with my cock. I start noticing streaks of red along my shaft. I grin knowing my seed will take root, giving him the greatest gift I could ever give another person.

"Fuck daddy, your cock hurts so good!" Jake moans to me.

I want to really go to town on his ass so I pull out of his hole and get off the bed. I turn on my gopro and grab his camera, bringing it back to bed with me. I flip Jake in his back and pull him slightly off the bed, his head hanging limp. "I need more lube to fuck you like you deserve to be fucked. Open your mouth slut, I'm gonna fuck your throat."

He begins to comply then looks at my cock, concern rolls across his face, "Is that blood? My blood?"

"Yes it is little bro. Your hole needs to be a bit bigger to accept my cock. This was your body adapting. Now my gift will take root quicker. My sperm is going to get straight into your system. It's going to knock you up. Make you my positive little cumpig. You think your other daddy will appreciate that?"

He just nods his head as he welcomes my blood streaked cock into his mouth. I quickly hit his gag reflex, but he pulls me by my thighs into him. Clearly he's got a goal if taking all my cock. "We're not going to do that just yet. I'll let you take your time after my date with two other teammates of yours tomorrow. But right now I just need you to lubricate my shaft." I pull out slightly and thrust in again.

After five minutes of face fucking him, my cock and balls are covered in his spit and mucus, his face is significantly more covered. I crawl up into the bed and pull him further onto the bed. He quickly spreads his legs, pulling his knees up to his chest, naturally submitting to my cock like the perfect whore he is. I slowly push my cock down to the hilt, his legs on my shoulders. I lean down and begin to make out with him as I passionately fuck his pussy. I feel my balls boiling as my orgasm approaches.

His little cock is oozing out pre, but very flaccid. I begin thrusting fully into him, increasing my tempo with each thrust. "You want my gift?"

"You're going to have to work for it then." I pull out and lay on my back. "Show your daddies how good of a slut you are. Ride my cock and milk my toxic load out. Reverse cowboy, so I can watch your tight boipussy milk my fat cock."

"I need that cum, daddy!" He exclaims as be jumps up and spins around and slowly slides his boipussy down my shaft. After a few minutes of awkward movement, Jake really gets into it. He really begins working my cock. "Fuck this is amazing!"

"Is this your first time in this position?"

"It's my first time riding cock ever! I love it."

"Good slut. Now really work that cock! Roll your hips back and forth as you move up and down the shaft. As you roll up the shaft, clinch your hole on my cock. Once you feel more pressure on your ring, slam down as you relax your pussy." After a few minutes he really gets the hang of it. I keep filming his ass slide up and down my pole, that ass getting me tightly as he pulls up. "Fuck I'm getting close. Turn around on my cock and keep riding me." He complies quickly, I notice his cock is covered in his own cum as it begins to engorge while he's facing me.  I grab his hips and use his body as a 120 pound flashlight. His little cock is at full mast as I really fuck him. "You want my toxic load?"

"Please daddy! I need that toxic cum." His cock starts slapping our stomachs after he says this. Hmm...

"Fuck here it cums! Take my toxic load little brother!" I scream as I slam my cock as deep as I can bury it inside of his boipussy. My first volley lets loose from my shaft hitting that sweet spot in every sluts hole.

"Fuck fuck fuck. You're actually coming in me! Oh God. I love your load brother! Agghhh!" His cock shoots his load up my neck and chest.

As my ejaculations slow down, I roll us over, and start fucking my poz load deeper inside of him. My cock is still achingly hard. I look at my little brothers face, he's clearly fuck drunk from what just happen. I begin jack hammering into his pussy. After another 10 minutes I pump another toxic load into him.

"That was amazing!"

"Better than your daddy?"

"I think so... very different though. Please take a pic as you pull out so I can show him your loads." I snap a few pics before I shove his plug in.

"Keep this plug in over night!" We kiss again. He attacks me with his tongue. He licks his cum off my abs and chest, I quickly kiss him with his cum filled mouth. I spit into his mouth when we finish. "You're my little slut now. I'm going to breed you all week. Now go to your room," I command him and slap his ass as he rolls out of my bed.

I wake up the next morning to my brother's mouth wrapped around my cock. I slowly crack a smile realizing he's hooked on my cock. Now I gotta make sure he's just hooked on any cock. "You still have your plug in?" I ask Jake. He pivots his body around my cock putting us in a 69 position. Clearly showing his thick plugged ass.

I pull the plug out and spread his hole open, observing very little remnants of last night's fucking. I kiss and lick his hole, sliding the plug back in. "Looks like your body is hungry for cum. I can't cum this morning. I gotta breed two twinks. A promise is a promise. Plus I wanna sell the video of it. Could make a few grand from all the perverts it there."

He looks shocked as he pauses on my cock. "You sell videos? Like sex stuff?"

I laugh, "Absolutely! That's how I afford my lifestyle and don't need anything from mom and dad. I do have a sugar daddy type relationship that set me free from their control. But that wont last forever."

"Can I see?"

"It's not hard to find, but I'm not telling you where to look. I gotta go. But I'll be back later to knock you up. Don't be too jealous." I get off the bed and throw some shorts and a tank top on. "I'll probably be back in two hours or so." I grab my gopro and video gear bag and look at him.

"Alright fine." He pouts naked on my bed. I look at my phone as I head to my car and see the video he sent his "daddy" on grindr. A plan quickly forms. I get in my car and share the video I took on my gopro from last night with Paul. Once the video sends, I dial Paul's number.

"Hey Slut! Ready for your weekly recharge?"

"I got you a gift, Daddy." I tease.

"I don't know. I gave you and your other slut the greatest gift of all. How are you going to top that?" If you can't figure it out, Paul is my sugar daddy and gifter. He knocked Brandon and I up after we met at the bathhouse. Paul's cock is magical, as thick as mine and a little longer, but he's got a fatter head, and a thick PA on the end of it. We had a very strange connection and I spent my first spring break in college at his house getting fucked and bred many times a day. I only left his house for school and swim practice the following two weeks. The first day I slept at my own apartment I woke up with the fuck flu.

"Well, I'm working on giving you another grandson."

"I appreciate your spreading of my strain, but you've given that to me many times."

"How about a recently popped cherry of a high school senior. Best fuck I've ever had."

"Now you have my attention. Sell me on him."

"My younger brother."

"Don't shit with me!"
"Honest to God, Daddy. I swear on your seed." I tell him everything that happened up until this point. "I sent you the video from last night. I want you to fuck him today for me. You can bring a friend if you want. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Im going to get a couple of people to meet me there when I'm done with these two sluts."

"Fuck yes. But how is he going to believe that I'm the guy from grindr?"

"I'll text you my login info for the account. And screen shot or convo. I never included pics of my full cock cause I didn't want him to know it's mine. Just gaping cum filled holes and my cock buried in it. Say you are Andy's weed guy and he paid his tab with Jake's boipussy."

"I'll see you in a couple hours slut! I've got some poz guys that I owe a favor to. How much poz talk?"

"I've hinted, asked him if he wanted my toxic load, and told him I'm going to knock him up.  No drugs or offers poppers yet though. I really want him addicted naturally. "

"I've never knocked up two slutty brothers before. Now's the perfect time."

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...