The "Right" Way for a bottom to cum

Guest KptNLine

I don't like to touch myself when getting fucked, I don't always get hard unless the top has a big cock and fucks me really hard, that's when I find that I do get an erection and can cum without touching myself. Usually this gets him over the top and he unloads in my guts. It also depends on the position he is fucking me in and the verbal interaction we are having which can really stimulate me.

As said before, a good top for me is when the guy makes me cum handsfree just by hitting the right spot. I have cum, it doesn't mean I want him to stop or to cum as well. I just hope he continues and makes me cum again. There's two to tango when you have seks and both, top and bottom, should get out of it what they want. If, as a top, you just want a hole to plow to get your rocks off, you might as well get a plastic doll or a fleshlight. But that is my opinion. Sex should be fun for both.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't touch myself when I'm getting fucked- but, I haven't ever anal orgasmed either. Generally, unless specifically told to cum by the top, I just don't cum at all. After all, that's not what he's there for, and it's not what I'm there for; we're both there for HIM to cum.

• Upvote 2

depends on the situation but I generally edge myself and try not to cum until after the top has, as it is my job to get him off...always nice to cum right after or at the same time but if I don't cum then I am online looking for another cock to plow my hole...as long as I don't cum, I am looking to get fucked again ...that said, if I do cum and the top hasnt yet or wants to fuck me again, I of course let him continue as long as he wants.fucking is the only sexual thing I am that way with, once I cum I am otherwise done

Guest KptNLine

Thanks for the great replies, guys. It's hard to explain how I feel over a forum. I know that the first time I ever came solely from a guy fucking me, I was in heaven. I loved the idea that I didn't need to use my dick to get off, not to mention how turned on the guy topping me got by making me cum that way. I pretty much stopped jerking off soon after that because I was so addicted to getting the cum fucked out of me and it was easier for me to cum this way when I hadn't shot in a couple of days. Chastity has helped get me to the point where I know if I'm going to cum during sex, I'm going to cum in response to the pounding I'm getting and only if my top allows it. Giving up control of something as intimate as your own ability to orgasm to a more dominant man creates this amazing power dynamic. As much as I love giving blowjobs and getting fucked, I'm much more "enthusiastic" when I haven't cum. In addition, even when I get the cum fucked out of me, I'm usually ready to take cock again almost immediately - when I used to jerk off, I'd lose interest for a day or so. I totally understand why other guys (Tops and bottoms) wouldn't be into this, but for me personally, as a bottom, I think cumming only through anal stimulation has made me better at what I love to do best ;)

• 1 year later...

Depends on if the bottom is simply a bottom or holds teh status of cumdump. if he is a cumdump then he shouldn't cum until his top has nutted his hole and left if he is just a regular bottom then he most definitely should cum this way and if he cant then he should wait until his top is done and gone to cum

• Upvote 1

Definitely my preferred method of getting off, couldn't believe how intense it was the first time I got the cum fucked outta me. Now I always wear my jockstrap when getting bred and prefer to be restrained just in case. Love feeling my cock leaking cum while my hole is getting filled and there is nothing I can do

• Upvote 1

I never touch my cock while I'm being fucked. Don't even think of it. In fact many times I don't even cum. I concentrate on making sure the guy fucking me is getting everything he wants. His load in my hole is my reward. Generally I'll jerk off later or find another bottom who wants a load.

• Upvote 3

I think a bottom should cum if he can keep going and not stop the top. I've had many anal orgasms without ejaculation and I actually prefer them. I've had some cum pushed out of me from my prostate getting smashed, but never a full load.

• Upvote 1