The "Right" Way for a bottom to cum

Guest KptNLine

Only time I ever went to touch my dick when getting fucked my daddy grabbed my hand away and held me down so I couldnt. It was a good reminder that when he's breeding me its all about him and his cum and I'm only there to please him. Never touched my dick when he fucked me again and did fuk hands free a good few times!

It's definitely all about his gift of seed. My pleasure and seed are worthless so shouldn't be given out.

• Upvote 3

Usually I wear a jockstrap with chastity device under it, when I get fucked. My cock is not a big part of the action and don´t need any attention. But with an experienced Top I can achieve anal orgasms, which gives me total pleasure. Sometimes my soft cock leaks our a bit then.

As a bottom, I've only come hands free a few times.  Once I wasn't even hard, he just forced the cream out with his dick.  That was a good time.  I can still take a hot dick for a while after coming, especially if I don't stroke it.

As a top I don't mind if my bottom shoots, In fact I like it a lot.  The only problem is when his hole squeezes my junks too much, any pain in the shaft and I gotta stop.

• 3 weeks later...

I am with pisstopper, it turns me on when bottom gets hard while we are fucking (or what ever else we are doing (a little b&d,- I like it rough sometimes) - (or during ws - I find hot to have a naked bottom on his knees mouth open eager to drink my piss, and I look down and see his cock is rock hard in anticipation).... BUT, he does need to remember that the bottoms job is to get the top off.... so he better not cum before I do...... or if he does, he better be ready to keep going until I do..... but I do find it hot to know he is such a pig that he gets turned on by getting tucked or whatever

Edited by onlyraw

If the top knows what he is doing and I have not cummed in a few days the I will shoot my load while being fucked. I am always hard when i am being fucked.

Same here. But always want him to keep on fucking me even if I have come before he has. Need his load(s).

I often cum while getting fucked. To come hands free is a blessing. Doesn't take too long for pre cum when my ass is in the air and a hard cock is inside me. Doesn't happen often but it is fantastic to both come at roughly the same time...if the top is really vocal as he's squirting his load in me that often speeds up the process for me to cum,

• 11 months later...

To be honest I don't really care about cumming myself. Some times I even go out of my way to avoid it if I plan on having a slutty day or weekend... If I don't cum myself I can keep trawling for cocks and loads for days on end!

Mind you, if I cum while I'm getting fucked - hands or no hands - I obviously let the top finish. Even if I lose my own horniness.

I actually have a friend who gets really turned on by being forced to wank out a load before the top even begins fucking him - and then using his own sperm to lube up the hole. That's definitely ONE way of ensuring the top doesn't worry about whether or not the bottom cums, since he's done that at the very beginning... I need to learn that...

• Upvote 2

My attitude about whether and when a bottom cums while I'm fucking him depends on the situation. Generally speaking I like to see a bottom get hard and cum while fucking him with as little manual stimulation as possible. However, my bigger concern is the bottom's unloading ruining the overall fuck. If he wants to stop after cumming and I've got more fucking to do I'm gonna be pissed. So I usually work to avoid that and the bottom can deal with it from there as he wants

I frequently cum from a good fucking but always provide full service and let him keep fucking until he cums in me. When I cum before the top I always let him know to keep going and the fuck is not over until his cum is in my ass. 

As said before, a good top for me is when the guy makes me cum handsfree just by hitting the right spot. I have cum, it doesn't mean I want him to stop or to cum as well. I just hope he continues and makes me cum again. There's two to tango when you have seks and both, top and bottom, should get out of it what they want. If, as a top, you just want a hole to plow to get your rocks off, you might as well get a plastic doll or a fleshlight. But that is my opinion. Sex should be fun for both.

Feel the same way. Sex should be fun for both the top and bottom and they should both get out of it what they need. If I cum before the top it's my own fault for losing control and I still need to give him what he needs. Besides, my cumming is only 1/2 of the reason I bottom. The other 1/2 is being a cumdump and taking his load. Even if I've already cum, it's still a hot experience to take his load.

Definitely my preferred method of getting off, couldn't believe how intense it was the first time I got the cum fucked outta me. Now I always wear my jockstrap when getting bred and prefer to be restrained just in case. Love feeling my cock leaking cum while my hole is getting filled and there is nothing I can do

My favorite way to cum too. Definitely the best if we're in sync and I can cum while he is shooting his load inside me. I have yet to find a top who doesn't enjoy the feeling of my anal contractions on his cock as he is cumming and I love the feeling of his pulsing cock inside me as I shoot my own load.

• Upvote 1