The "Right" Way for a bottom to cum

Guest KptNLine

i think there is a difference between a sub and a faggot

i fall into the latter category, and my doms dont allow me to touch myself during sex. if I cum, thats fine, as long as it doesnt get on them

afterwards, im ususally allowed to wank myself off quietly into my hand, after i have made sure they are comfortable

Guest KptNLine

Totally forgot about this thread, but glad to see it revived. One thing I have to say that I agree with and that most guys have said on here is that if the bottom does cum, whether from jerking or hands free, the Top should keep going until He cums as well, even if this is somewhat uncomfortable for the bottom. Agree with this 100%. When I'm getting fucked, I want the Man's load deep inside me. My own orgasm might happen and it might not, but the psychological high of knowing that you have a Man's sperm inside you is indescribable. 

i think there is a difference between a sub and a faggot

i fall into the latter category, and my doms dont allow me to touch myself during sex. if I cum, thats fine, as long as it doesnt get on them

afterwards, im ususally allowed to wank myself off quietly into my hand, after i have made sure they are comfortable

Footballfag, so you identify as a faggot then? Can you clarify your position? What is the difference between a sub and a faggot? I ask only because I identify as a faggot myself, but I think we may have different definitions of each. Just curious.

I never masturbate anymore, only relying on a Top to make me cum hands free. This keeps me permanently horny and chasing cock every minute of every day. Honestly, the only real use for a bottoms cum, is as lube for his Tops cock.

Guest btchbyl

i cum how and when i decide. thats up to me. the top is going to cum in my ass no matter what so what i do with my dick is my business.

Totally forgot about this thread, but glad to see it revived. One thing I have to say that I agree with and that most guys have said on here is that if the bottom does cum, whether from jerking or hands free, the Top should keep going until He cums as well, even if this is somewhat uncomfortable for the bottom. Agree with this 100%. When I'm getting fucked, I want the Man's load deep inside me. My own orgasm might happen and it might not, but the psychological high of knowing that you have a Man's sperm inside you is indescribable. 

Footballfag, so you identify as a faggot then? Can you clarify your position? What is the difference between a sub and a faggot? I ask only because I identify as a faggot myself, but I think we may have different definitions of each. Just curious.

its a tricky one i guess. As a faggot, I expect to be used and whored out by my boss, who also cashrapes me. I always think a slave has more respect and say in what happens than a faggot. I exist only for the pleasure of my boss

• Upvote 1

If I orgasm conventionally (ejaculation through manual or oral stimulation), I find that I quickly lose the fuck feeling and sex becomes mechanical (i.e. I lose passion and I just want the top to cum as quickly as possible). I usually never touch my dick while getting fucked and will stop my partner from stimulating my dick if I feel like I'm close to cumming. True joy comes from staying horny for hours while the top(s) fuck me as long as they want, taking multile loads, and ensuring his balls are completely drained. I especially love tops that can cum multiple times over hours or know how to prolong a fuck session.

On the flip side of the coin, if a skilled top has the stamina, size, and technique to make me cum hands-free, it'll drive me up the walls and turn me into a ravenous slut. P-spot orgasms are very different. Instead of the feeling concentrated on my groin when I ejaculate, the orgasm starts in my core (deep behind my belly button) and spreads throughout my body. My dick is usually soft but sometimes semi-erect. Jizz will dibble out but a lot of times the orgasm is dry. My hips buck as I scream obsenities. This can last over hours as the orgasm ebbs and flows every 10-20 minutes or so. It feels like I have blue balls but without the feeling to have relieve myself by ejaculating.

Last year I met a dude in a gay dive bar while I was away on a business trip. He was older, slighty taller than I, but well built. Everything about him oozed sex: his voice, his mannerism, his chiseled good looks on mocha colored skin, his manly scent lightly mixed with cologne. He was straight up with me that he was poz but was on prep and pretty much was undetect...and he wanted to fuck me. I told him it would be ok if he used a condom amd he hesitantly agreed. We got back to my hotel room and immediately got down to business. He whipped out a magnificent cock, about 7-8 inches long and thick enough that my fibgers barely wrapped around them. I asked him to put a condom on before I blew him but he said he didn't have any on him. Fortunately I carry Magnums with me for instances like this so I got one and put it on for him.

Things got heavy and I ended up on my back, head over the edge of the bed, knees pulled up to my shoulders. He was throat fucking me while fingering my hole. Soon he had three fingers in me, pressing against my spot. I lost myself as I could feel pressure building up in my hole. My face felt hot And flush, my emotions swimming. This guy has done this before and he was good. His next words came off more as a command as opposed to a request, very Alpha male, and it sealed the deal.

"I'm gonna fuck you raw, bitch." With that, he ripped the condom off and shoved it back down my throat. His balls rested on my forehead as I gagged on his meat. The lack of oxygen coupled with his fingering technique sent me over the edge. My body shuddered and my boi pussy spasamed as I had a p-spot orgasm. Before I could catch my breath, he was balls deep in me. We fucked for about two hours but it felt shorter than that. Time is short when you're having fun. He knew how to work his dick in me, using his length and girth to his my spot at all the right angles and positions. I was so turned on, my dick kept leaking pre-cum the whole time. Every several minutes, another ass-gasm hit me like a cement truck. And with each orgasm, The less I cared that I was getting fucked my a poz top.

After edging himself several times with my mouth and boi pussy, he finally built up a fine load that he greedily shot in to my me. It felt like there was a gallon of cum deep in me. After he left, I was a wreck emotionally. I couldn't sleep that night and looked like shit the next day. I had a hard time sitting comfortably during the conference as my abused hole was tender and quite raw.

Several weeks past by and I got tested...negative. He was only a handful of tops I knowingly fucked raw knowing their poz status. I'm not actively chasing, yet there is a part of me that is reckless, whoreish, and wild. People talk about how drugs make them less inhibited. For me, its a dude that truly knows how to work my body.

• Upvote 1

• 7 years later...

I’ve never cum hands free. The closest I’ve gotten is when I was fucking a large dildo and it forced a few drops of cum out of me. That being said, I generally don’t stroke my cock while I’m getting fucked until my top is ready to cum or amhas already cum. I would love to cum hands free though. And if I could do it more than once, even better. 

As a bottom, I'm really not interested in touching myself while I'm being fucked.  I'm too busy concentrating on my position and muscle control to ensure that the top is getting the most out of me.  I want him to shoot his babies into me, I can always finger my cummy hole later on and shoot my own load.  But during the fuck process, it's all about the top.  Not me. 

• Like 1

I've had tops stroke me while fucking me. I'm not sure if they think I want to cum or not but I typically try to tactfully distract them by moving their hands to somewhere else, usually my throat or holding my hands above my head. If I cum I want it to be with as little hands-on stimulation as possible. Makes it feel more spontaneous, like the orgasm was from pure excitement and stimulation from the sex.

• Upvote 1

Oh... wow ....

I have a buddy that can fuck all night long... I provide a more than willing hole for his perfect cock....

I have not cum hands free like a hard shooting load.... but... he fucks my pre out all night long....most of the time I will just body orgasm and not shoot a load.... thats the best feeling!!!!!

A few times I have seen some thick pre that I know has some pure cum in it.

As for a finish... sometimes he will stroke me off and sometimes not... I dont mind as I know we have both enjoyed having each other.