• 6 months later...

Great story. Calls to mind my days as a gym stud/cumwhore at the baths in Los Angeles during the 1980s.

I got cruised a lot by other young studs, but I always went straight for the older ugly guys with big dicks. Nothing gave me as pleasure as seeing myself in the mirror, laying on my back with my muscled legs spread wide as I surrendered my tight hole like a cunt to a paunchy guy or a scrawny drug addict with a huge dick. Watching them fuck me like an animal and feeling their weapon rip and plow deep inside my guts before impregnating me with their seed was heaven.

These were guys that I wouldn't have even looked at in a bar! But at the baths, I couldn't get enough of them using my hard body for their pleasure. I worshipped their cocks and rimmed their butts like a champ. I moaned in pleasure with every thrust of their huge weapons destroying my insides. I looked up into their ugly, contorted faces with desire, and I inhaled their bad breath like oxygen and whimpered like a hungry baby when they shoved their tongues in my mouth and kissed me deeply while fucking me like a whore.

The best fucks, of course, were the guys wasting away with AIDS. They were condemned men with nothing left to lose, and that's exactly how they fucked. That's when I learned that I wanted to be just like them. I sensed that they felt the same emotions as I during sex, and I began flipping and fucking them too. I got off on pounding and using their diseased bodies in the same way that they enjoyed breeding and poisoning my young flesh.

So naturally, I was so excited and fulfilled the day that I learned I that was poz. At last, I was one of them. It was my destiny.