Do You Get Into Nudism?

rawTOP

• Administrators

Just wondering how many of you guys get into nudism...

• Do you hang around the house in the nude or clothed?
  • Do you go to nude beaches?
  • Do you go naked at gay campgrounds
  • Are you part of a nudist group?
  • Do you get together with friends and hang out naked (where it's not just about sex)?

Back YEARS ago when I was thin I'd go naked at a gay campground sometimes (though I felt really self conscious about it), and I'd go to the nude beach at Sandy Hook. Felt more comfortable there 'cause there were so many people who were naked. But can't say I ever really got into nudism...

I'm naked at home - except on the coldest winter days. I've been to nudist beaches in Denmark and Holland. I've been to a clothing optional camp ground in Holland. In some BDSM relationships Masters like to keep their slaves naked. I'm fine with that as long as the Master has adequate heating.

• 4 weeks later...

i don't know about nudism, but most often at parties and such i end up naked. After you've been fucked a couple of times in front of the gang, there's little reason to put your clothes back on, especially if your are expecting (looking for) more.

• Piggy 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

you bet I do.. barebacking and nudism go hand in hand.. all things natural.. camp nude when I can.. go to nude beaches.. altho any beach quiet enuf is a nude beach to me, and fortuneatly there are lots of venues with naked days here.. anyother nudist bberes in oz.. let me know

Guest MightyMouth

I enjoy being naked and am often naked at home. I've gone to some clothing optional resorts and used to go to some hikng trails for nude hiking. I wouldn't say I'm a nudist, but I'm certainly an exhibitionist.

I go to the nude beach on Long Island: Lighthouse Beach next to Robert Moses State Park. I sucked cock and been fucked on the beach but the National park Service has been cracking down. Used to go to the nude section at the end of Jones Beach Field 6 where there was plenty of action in the dunes but the police stopped that years ago.

Guest ff-whole

Naked at home and around the house; definitely - I live in the middle of nowhere, living in the tropics [Caribbean].

Nude beaches and campings; yes in Europe and nude at secluded beaches [little bit exhibitionist] love it.

Gay saunas and bathhouses; love the open sex - no problem...

definitely also a nudist here. We rarely wear any clothes at home, mostly naked at least in the well heated living room and of course in bed. In summer I only go to places (no beaches since we're far off the sea) where I can stay nude. Have been to a nude resort on holiday and meeting with other nudists for nude hiking in the woods. To be nude isn't sexual in itself, it's just feeling free and good. But in a gay environment it also is a sexual thrill to be nude and open for everything - as ff-whole said: little bit exhibitionist

Always nude at home. Once I get through the door, the clothes come off... regardless of the weather.

Also always nude at the baths, only use the towel when necessary, otherwise naked on the sundeck and throughout the club.

Unfortunately, Calif has been cracking down on the nude beaches over the last few years, so most are gone or too risky to use any longer. One of the few still available is Black's in La Jolla.

That leaves the clothing optional resorts in Palm Springs or near San Francisco. Plus Starland in the Mojave Desert.