Do You Get Into Nudism?

rawTOP

i have no problem being naked when alone at home. i sleep naked and wander around the house naked.

But around other people? i'm pretty shy about my body and self conscious, being naked is not something i want to do on my own. Maybe oddly, i like it when a Top wants me naked, the power/psychological dynamic i guess?

i get turned on when a Top uses nakedness to make a Top/bottom distinction. Maybe He has a really hot body or is muscled and the contrast is evident (i'm tall and skinny).  i read a profile from a really muscled Top once where He wrote: "i don't care if you are in shape, I'm in shape so you don't have to be."  To me, that really emphasized a power dynamic in a more subtle way. 

Love being naked. Been sleeping nude since I was 17. My first experience of a nudist beach was on holiday to Vancouver in 2005 (I was visiting a friend) and I had a day to myself and went to Wreck Beach - have never looked back since - so liberating!  I’ve certainly not got a perfect toned body, but I’ve got over any hang ups on that front, and any opportunity to strip off outdoors in not so sunny Scotland, I take it!  Usually hang out nude at home in the evening and would love to have some nudist buddies! 

I equate nudity with freedom. When I shed my clothes I shed my inhibitions. In regard to nudity not during a sexual encounter, I love being nude around the house. I really love to exercise nude. Squats, lunges, kettlebell swings, jumping rope, it all feels so liberating doing it nude. There are no nudist events around my area, or I would be frequenting them as much as possible.

While, in theory, I'd like to be naked 24 / 7, there are times, places and activities where it's simply not a good idea. For example, I'm almost always naked at home, however, nudity is not a good idea when frying bacon. I have no problem being naked at bathhouses however if the A/C is turned to low, I'll use a towel around my shoulders. When outdoors, being naked can feel liberating, however I find it uncomfortable to do things like ride a bike nude. Sunbathing feels good but I'll wear something while gardening because there are certain areas of my body that I really don't want fire ant or mosquito bites.

There are benefits to being nude, however it's still important to use clothing responsibly.

I've been practicing naturism since the age of 10. Not so much at home, because neighbors can see through some of my windows and in my garden. But yes, I've done about everything I can think of (or desire) in the nude: beaches, campgrounds,  hiking, driving, gay places or events... except nude sailing, which I like to discover. By chance, here in France, the number of places dedicated to nudism is large.

Nudism and sex are 2 distinct things for me. Naturism is a way of life, and most of the friends I've got, I encountered them in a nudist environment. I socialize mostly with 2 nudists groups: one is gay, and we regularly plan some holidays together ; the other is not, and is specialized in planning nude hicking activities in the nature.

I can be naked in a group of people wearing clothes without feeling queasy, because I don't really care.

Screenshot_20211020-142146_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b1299ed0a6bac9163dc22b67b8f31dd3.jpg

• Like 2

Do you hang around the house in the nude or clothed?

Always naked unless it's cold I was blessed to grow up in south Florida and be on a swim team from age 7 so I grew up wearing a speedo in public. Hate clothes.

Do you go to nude beaches?

No. I grew up a mile and a half from the beach. They are nice to look at but I'll take the pool at the clothing optional/sex resort any day over all that sand.

Do you go naked at gay campgrounds

Oh hell yeah I do. and get fondled, milked, fucked and fisted out in the open. No clothing on me except if I have to eat at the resort's dining room (health law requirement) which some, like Timberfell (Greeneville TV) and Parliament Resort (Augusta GA)

Are you part of a nudist group?

No.

Do you get together with friends and hang out naked (where it's not just about sex)

No. When I am around my fellow males naked, we are going to be playing.

I am always as close to naked as possible. When I do have to wear clothes (except for the 3 or 4 cold months here in GA) I am in a muscle shirt or tank top and shorts that do not hide my obvious cock bulge. The less clothing males wear, the better a world it is. Male cock pride rules!!

• Like 1

On 5/8/2010 at 11:12 AM, rawTOP said:
  • Do you hang around the house in the nude or clothed?
  • Do you go to nude beaches?
  • Do you go naked at gay campgrounds
  • Are you part of a nudist group?
  • Do you get together with friends and hang out naked (where it's not just about sex)?

I live alone, so clothing is entirely a function of temperature for me in the house. If I don’t wear anything to bed, sometimes I don’t bother dressing when I get up. But if there’s a chill in the air, time to insulate. The cat doesn’t seem to care one way or the other.

Nude beaches? In Kentucky? Ha. Ha. Ha.

When I go to camp, absolutely I go naked. I only dress where necessary to enter certain spaces like the dining hall.

Not part of a nudist group, but I was once invited to a gathering of a men’s nudist group in Louisville. Fascinating experience. The fact that everyone was naked turned out to be about as important as if no one had been. I had a lovely conversation with a guy about historic preservation of antebellum houses. The only thing thing that set it apart as a nudist event for me was that a couple of men inquired about my cock piercing. It wasn’t an orgy, just a social gathering without clothes.

Do I get together naked with friends? No. I’ve never been fortunate enough to have friends I could be like that around.

I have a theory that I didn’t get enough naked time when I was a child, and I’ve been operating under a deficit ever since - I really enjoy it. I think it’s why I love bathhouses so. A place where I get to be naked! I find that I never give a second thought to my physical appearance when I’m unclothed; nothing is concealed, anyone can see me for exactly what I am. They can take it or leave it, and there’s nothing I can do about what they think, so I’m not going to waste the energy worrying about it. I’ve never been one of the Beautiful People, so I don’t try to play their games. Sometimes being publicly naked feels like the most liberating thing I ever do.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you hang around the house in the nude or clothed? not 24/7 but whenever i want to

Do you go to nude beaches? from time i was 9 to around 55.. finally they closed down the one near me

Do you go naked at gay campgrounds - never liked the campgrounds for some reason. went once. wasn't as fun as i had hoped

Are you part of a nudist group? not officially but have had meets ups with the same guys at beaches, vid stores, spas

Do you get together with friends and hang out naked (where it's not just about sex)? mostly at the  korean spa

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2010 at 11:59 AM, fairlygay said:

love hanging around the house naked especially in warm weather, just laying on the couch reading or watching tv, make sure after bathroom breaks to be clean and of course I sleep naked as well.

Same here, I love hanging around the house naked. I am very comfortable with my body image, and just love hanging out nude; I wear a thong, and that is about it.