What happens in Vegas not always stays in Vegas

It was Thanksgiving and I had four empty days in LA to spend. A bad break up (though kind of my fault because I cheated on him many many times) resulted in me looking for a new place, but nothing was going to happen over Thanksgiving anyway and my family is based in Europe and hence couldn’t care less about turkeys..

So I hired a car and drove out to sin city. I found a cheap deal at the Venetian and was amazed at how big the rooms were. My plan was to gamble a little, get hammered on booze and maybe have a fuck or two and suck some cocks. Hence grindr was running and I pretty much messaged everyone close by. It was not as exciting as LA but some good hunks where there. One profile (38, 6’1, dark hair, musk, 9”) caught my attention. He called himself the “recruiter”.

He said, he arrived with a couple of buddies, was staying at the Palazzo and they were looking for a new recruit to the bareback brotherhood. I have heard of the bbbh but thought it was more like an online club. It sounded intriguing. So I replied that I was interested and was keen to find out what it would involve. He said, I would get converted and marked and it would be a life changing experience. It was impossible to leave the brotherhood, but that being part of the brotherhood would mean endless piggy sex.

“Sounds hot. Would love to hear more. Interested in catching up for a beer?” I wrote back. We met ten minutes later in the sports bar. I was wearing Jeans, shirt and hoodie while he appeared in leather pants, boots and shirt. Fuck that was hot. He grinned. “Hey boy!” “Hey Daddy!” “So boy, if you are up for it, a couple of things, you will be our boy for tonight and then an active member of the bbbh. You will pledge to never use a condom again and will take every cock that is offered to you. Your contract will be a tattoo on your left shoulder so that every member can see that you have taken the pledge and can use your holes for his cock. Should you ever top another member, you just like all other members commit to dumping a load into the bottoms hole. A bbbh fuck is only over after you left your gift behind. Understood?”

I was completely taken aback but also horny as hell. Fuck, that sounds hot, I thought. My dick took over the thinking and even though my brain kept shouting to leave now, I followed him back to his room. Deep inside of me, I felt that I needed this. That I belonged to the brotherhood...

When we got to his room, I saw four other guys, all in leather sitting around, smoking, drinking and wanking. Most were wearing chaps and all in their mid 30s. Me, with my 25 years, 5’8 was truly the boy in the room. “My a present our new recruit Steve! Soon to be class of 2013!” They all got up and applauded. I noticed that all of them were inked. Some more than others, but all had a biohazard tattoo either on their left shoulder or their right chest with a year underneath it. The guy who picked me up, took off his shirt and I saw his said 1999 and was on the chest. I asked how it got it, and he just grinned and said, “not as easy as it will be for you.” They told me to strip off and inspected me. The two youngest (class of 2010 and 2013) took me to the bathroom where my body and head was completely shaven. I was shaking as I began to grasp the impact this Thanksgiving was going to have on my life. Class of 2013 smiled at me, kissed me and whispered “you will love it”. Class of 2010 asked, “are you more of a red or yellow bottom?” I was confused. So he put his cock in my mouth while Class of 2013 was fingering my hole. “Tight” Class of 2013 announced. Class of 2010 started pissing. I was shocked as I never tried before but tried to be a good bottom and do what you have to do if a cock puts liquid in your mouth and swallowed. I loved it. “Yellow!” Class of 2010 announced, disappeared and returned with a yellow nasty pig jock. They then took me back to the rest of the group and declared me ready for the introduction.

To be continued....

• Upvote 1

It was Thanksgiving and I had four empty days in LA to spend. A bad break up (though kind of my fault because I cheated on him many many times) resulted in me looking for a new place, but nothing was going to happen over Thanksgiving anyway and my family is based in Europe and hence couldn’t care less about turkeys..

So I hired a car and drove out to sin city. I found a cheap deal at the Venetian and was amazed at how big the rooms were. My plan was to gamble a little, get hammered on booze and maybe have a fuck or two and suck some cocks. Hence grindr was running and I pretty much messaged everyone close by. It was not as exciting as LA but some good hunks where there. One profile (38, 6’1, dark hair, musk, 9”) caught my attention. He called himself the “recruiter”.

He said, he arrived with a couple of buddies, was staying at the Palazzo and they were looking for a new recruit to the bareback brotherhood. I have heard of the bbbh but thought it was more like an online club. It sounded intriguing. So I replied that I was interested and was keen to find out what it would involve. He said, I would get converted and marked and it would be a life changing experience. It was impossible to leave the brotherhood, but that being part of the brotherhood would mean endless piggy sex.

“Sounds hot. Would love to hear more. Interested in catching up for a beer?” I wrote back. We met ten minutes later in the sports bar. I was wearing Jeans, shirt and hoodie while he appeared in leather pants, boots and shirt. Fuck that was hot. He grinned. “Hey boy!” “Hey Daddy!” “So boy, if you are up for it, a couple of things, you will be our boy for tonight and then an active member of the bbbh. You will pledge to never use a condom again and will take every cock that is offered to you. Your contract will be a tattoo on your left shoulder so that every member can see that you have taken the pledge and can use your holes for his cock. Should you ever top another member, you just like all other members commit to dumping a load into the bottoms hole. A bbbh fuck is only over after you left your gift behind. Understood?”

I was completely taken aback but also horny as hell. Fuck, that sounds hot, I thought. My dick took over the thinking and even though my brain kept shouting to leave now, I followed him back to his room. Deep inside of me, I felt that I needed this. That I belonged to the brotherhood...

When we got to his room, I saw four other guys, all in leather sitting around, smoking, drinking and wanking. Most were wearing chaps and all in their mid 30s. Me, with my 25 years, 5’8 was truly the boy in the room. “My a present our new recruit Steve! Soon to be class of 2013!” They all got up and applauded. I noticed that all of them were inked. Some more than others, but all had a biohazard tattoo either on their left shoulder or their right chest with a year underneath it. The guy who picked me up, took off his shirt and I saw his said 1999 and was on the chest. I asked how it got it, and he just grinned and said, “not as easy as it will be for you.” They told me to strip off and inspected me. The two youngest (class of 2010 and 2013) took me to the bathroom where my body and head was completely shaven. I was shaking as I began to grasp the impact this Thanksgiving was going to have on my life. Class of 2013 smiled at me, kissed me and whispered “you will love it”. Class of 2010 asked, “are you more of a red or yellow bottom?” I was confused. So he put his cock in my mouth while Class of 2013 was fingering my hole. “Tight” Class of 2013 announced. Class of 2010 started pissing. I was shocked as I never tried before but tried to be a good bottom and do what you have to do if a cock puts liquid in your mouth and swallowed. I loved it. “Yellow!” Class of 2010 announced, disappeared and returned with a yellow nasty pig jock. They then took me back to the rest of the group and declared me ready for the introduction.

To be continued....

HOT beginning!!! Please continue.

The rest stood up. I was put on the couch on my knees and the four started inspecting me further. My hole was fingered, my balls pulled and my ass spanked. Class of 2010 shoved his cock down my throat and I dutifully started working it. “He is a keeper” Class of 2010 grinned. “Alrighty then, Class of 2013, you have honour, but remember the recruiter has the first load.” Class of 1999 announced. Class of 2013 fingered my hole, set his cock against my still tight slightly innocent boypussy and whispered: “This might hurt a little, but it will get better soon.” With a passionate kiss he rammed his cock into me. I screamed, moaned, winged, sweated. I felt liked he had just ripped my ass apart. He kissed me again and handed me a small bottle of poppers. Usually, I prefer to stay clean during sex, feel it like it is, but I knew tonight, I needed to fly high. Soon the I felt the warmth, the heart beating and the urge for more and more cock. Class of 2013 pulled out, showed it to the others and I heard a lot of “shits”, “well done”, “that will definitely do”. I felt Class of 2013 stepping behind me and lubeing himself up. Class of 2013 put another bottle under my nose, I inhaled and he pushed his cock deep in my mouth. I tasted blood, but before I could think about what that meant, I felt Class of 1999 entering my hole. He was thick. But it felt amazing. My fast raw cock slowly started to explore the inner me. He would leave a gift that would stay with me forever. “Fuck he is tight! This is going to be a quick one.” “Haha, relax bud, we have all night. You can always come back for seconds and thirds” Class of 2003 smiled. He started fucking me faster and faster, pounding my ass. I was moaning, and I could feel how the cock got even harder and his head thicker. Never before, did I feel someone coming inside me. It was amazing! And a lot. His cock just pulsed and pulsed and pulsed. He slowly pulled out and within seconds Class of 2003 was in. Not as thick, but longer. He was gonna push the loads deep deep inside if me. I had to concentrate on the fucks, so the others stood around, wanking, drinking beer and made sure that I had some as well. Class of 2003 came rather quickly almost just after I got used to having him poking my stomach, but it only meant that it was Class of 2010’s turn. While he was fucking me, there was a knock on the door. I looked shocked, but the others grinned. “It might be your lucky day”. In came 5 more guys with a big bag. They looked at me and nodded approvingly. Class of 2010 continued to fuck. He was an amazing fucker. Not as thick or long as the first two, but boy he knew his stuff. I almost came from that prostate massage but knew I had to be careful with the new group arriving. They kept bringing me drinks, and a sling was set up in the middle of the room. I was put in it, with my legs and arms tied up. They put a gag on me, keeping my mouth open at all times and starting feeding me beer through it. This was more than I bargained for, but my boner peeking out of the jock indicated that there was no need for me to get out of this situation. The guys made sure that someone was fucking me at all times. Class of 2013 stepped up to my head, moved it slightly aimed with his cock for my gag and started pissing. “Fuck yeah”. Others joined him and from then onwards the roles of my two holes were clearly established. My ass was getting sore, but the pp, the beer, the horniness and the adrenalin just kept me going. Class of 1999 stepped up to me. “You are alright boy? You are being charged good. Had 15 loads in you already!” Lets see how many you can take... Class of 2013 here currently holds our record with 22...” I nodded. I always was competitive and not a very good loser, so I took it like a man until I counted 26 and then lost track and slowly blanked out. I kinda came back and noticed a fist in my ass but had no I idea what was happening. The next morning I woke up, still in the sling, but my arms untied. I pulled of my gag and felt my hole. A massive plug was in to prevent any leakage. Class of 1999 came in. “Good morning Class of 2013. You did very well last night. Ready for the second part of our initiation?”

To be continued.....

• Upvote 2