Tops: Letting a bottom cum

Letting a bottom cum  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Letting a bottom cum

• Never - a bottom should not be allowed to touch his dick or cum at any point
    • Yes, but make him cum before being fucked so he loses his libido
    • Only at the end of a session if he has pleased his top
    • Yes, whenever the bottom wishes.

Guest Memphian
On 5/10/2010 at 3:53 PM, rawTOP said:

Don't understand the question... Why would a sub bottom need to cum? A versatile guy, sure. Or maybe a non-submissive bottom... But I don't think I've ever been with a submissive bottom who wanted to cum...

Sub bottoms are supposed to go home and jack off to what just happened. It's also OK if they cum without touching themselves. But their dick is pretty irrelevant to the hookup with the top.

Do other tops agree?

I'm not a top but I do agree.  I guess I have a submissive streak because I am not interested in cumming when I'm with a top.  It's hotter for me if it's all about his pleasure.  I have cum just from being fucked, and I had one regular who liked to watch me jack off after he was done, but otherwise my dick doesn't come into play.  Except some tops like me naked so they can see how hard I am the whole time I'm getting fucked.  It turns them on to see how much I love their cock.

But I always make it clear that no reciprocation at all is expected.  In fact, I cut it off with one regular when he started developing an interest in my dick.  A major part of the turn-on for me is being used like an object for the top's pleasure, and me cumming is normally irrelevant to him.  

On 5/10/2010 at 4:53 PM, rawTOP said:

Don't understand the question...

Sub bottoms are supposed to go home and jack off to what just happened.

After a bottoming session at a bathhouse most Sub Bottoms (100% Bottoms) get really horny, including getting a hard-on and feel a need to cum. Some, as rawTOP says, go home and jerk-off, while other go to their room, jerk off, shower and go home.

"Being a bottom" is not about never fucking or wanting to fuck. There are many 100% bottoms who find a sloppy creamed hole irresistible and will gladly breed it.  I see that happening all the time at the bathhouse.

In my opinion a great top is one that can fuck for a while. Most bottoms don't like fucking because they cum too fast. But this should not mean then that bottoms should never fuck and breed holes. After all most bottoms actually love one of those quick fuck and breed sessions.

In summary, I think we have to be more open minded about the top/bottom role. Not because someone is a 100% bottom he cannot enjoy a good breeding with his seed.

As the bottom, I never jack myself off while being fucked. My focus is 100% on HIM and HIS pleasure.  That being said, I've had many a top MAKE me cum by hitting the right spot mercilessly, which usually sends them over the edge. I never try to cum and it's not even on my radar, my role is to get him off anyway he needs to.

• Upvote 1

As a bottom it's all good. I am usually hard when I get fucked and most of my tops like it that they make me hard by fucking me. Some tops just breed me and are not interested if I cum or not. Some want to see me cum too so I jack off afterwards (not if I suspect they want to go for another round). Then there are tops who are so skilled to make me cum while they are fucking me. I try to hold back but they just push me over the edge and I can't help but cumming. Those usually love to see they can make me cum with their dick without touching myself.

The last one is such a good experience being turned into a horny drooling bitch in heat but 1st and 2nd are good too and happen most. Anyway, it's what turns on the top most. I go with the flow.

A true submissive does not think of his cock while being pounded...much less touch it in any way. He should be focused on the DOM and his cock. I’m seeing a general agreement in the comments regarding that.

So what about the sub having or not having an erection?

If the sub doesn’t - I do see that as a well trained sub that had learned to channel all his sexual energy int his hole. And yes, I have felt a difference during the fuck. Their asscunt is more active because their sexual attention is more highly focused on the cock in their cunt. It is very satisfying to see the bottoms soft cock jiggling about while I pound him. But this level of self discipline is rare. 

If the sub does get hard (either intermittently or throughout the fuck) - I ignore it, of course - and expect them to do the same. If they succeed in doing so throughout the fuck, I will compliment them afterwards on their “forebearance”. While I have fucked some amazing ass, I know that their focus has been divided during the fuck.

Do I let the any bottom cum in my presence after I’m done using them? No. Nor should they want to. They can jack off later. 

Self-Disclosure: I am a switch in service as a submissive to a DOM TOP in an open relationship. And while I try to stay soft when getting fucked by my Sir, I have not mastered that skill. I believe my duality (as a switch) will prevent me from mastering full cock control when I bottom.

I am always in awe of the true 100% sub bottoms dick control.

As a submissive bottom, my preference is to not cum or cum hands-free... but i defer to what the top wants.  i actually had one regular top that would often insist that i cum before him (sometimes *long* before him) to demonstrate my submission lasted beyond my horniness.  i'd cum and then we'd continue to fuck, or whatever sometimes it was me sucking him.  he wanted to make sure i'd do it regardless of the circumstances.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2010 at 6:53 AM, rawTOP said:

Don't understand the question... Why would a sub bottom need to cum? A versatile guy, sure. Or maybe a non-submissive bottom... But I don't think I've ever been with a submissive bottom who wanted to cum...

Sub bottoms are supposed to go home and jack off to what just happened. It's also OK if they cum without touching themselves. But their dick is pretty irrelevant to the hookup with the top.

Do other tops agree?

As a total bottom I agree. My ex taught me not to worry about my own orgasm at all - my focus had to be on him or the tops he invited to fuck me. He often tied me to the cross and jerked me off so he could use my own seed for him or other tops. That was his way of totally controlling me and to teach me to get fucked repeatedly after cumming. So now my own orgasm is totally irrelevant and I never worry about cumming until I am alone in private.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2010 at 11:12 PM, boycunt said:

Not only is the bottom's dick irrelevant to the Top, but it also is irrelevant to the bottom. The sexual focus of the dedicated, natural, innate ottom is not his cock but rather, is his hole. a bottom's cock doesn't chub up when he sees a totally hot dude, like a "normal" man; rather his hole twitches. Sexual stimulation of a bottom does not necessarily result in erection, but rather always results is muscle spasms of the asscunt. Sometimes, if a Top is particularly good and aggressive in fucking, i will cum while being fucked, sometimes without even getting hard. It is my cunt that is making me cum; my dick has nothing to do with it.

agree totally. My sex organ is my mancunt not my cock. The only cock I am interested when getting fucked is the top/s

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2012 at 6:20 PM, sadisticplayer said:

I like to have them cum before I start fucking their ass - they want you to stop, but you just slam into them and they have no choice but take your load up their ass.

My ex trained me to cum before he fucked me - in fact he loved inviting a group of tops over to breed me and he would always use my cum as the lube for the first fuck.

Guest GoneFishing
On 5/10/2010 at 1:53 PM, rawTOP said:

Do other tops agree?

Why cum ? That’s what keep this piggy going on to the next cock. Woof!

On 5/10/2010 at 10:53 PM, rawTOP said:

Do other tops agree?

As bttm, and fag and sub, I totally agree. The only difference in y view is the J.O. part. A bttm should accept the total denial. 1 orgasm a month is more than enough and the ideal situation is 0. I just had a year with 13 orgasms... and 2018 I am committed to less than 5 orgasms. I will let all that pressure drive me crazy and be a better and hornier fag slut.

Doesn't matter being a sub or not, bttms should know that a top or a versa guy will feel their hunger and fuck them as they deserve.

• Upvote 2

a sub bottom must never ever cum or touch his sex organs, they must concentrate in ensuring the user has a wonderful erotic time and finishing with a explosive orgasm

that is what being a sub bottom is all about we can only ever be gratified by ensuring the top is getting what they want

As a sub bottom it’s not my choice and I’ve had both.  One horny young BBC fucked me and shot his load as my soft cock flapped about leaking precum from his pounding.  When he had cum deep in me he said “get your shit and fuck off slut and I will ring you when I want to unload in you again”.  I was so turned on by this I was her all the way home until I could wank myself. However, the last guy to use me fucked me without any consideration for my cock then, once he’d cum in me, got me to wank and cum for him to watch.  This got him horny and he fucked me again, this time I wasn’t horny and didn’t really want it but know it’s my place to accept it, which I did and was rewarded with another load deep in my arse 

• Like 2

Guest LutonBottom

Pretty much everyone here said that a submissive bottom should never cum. Well a submissive bottom probably shouldn’t, but that doesn’t apply to all bottoms.

I love being bottom, but that doesn’t mean I don’t get horny and feel the need to cum, and while that mostly happens after I’ve been fucked, and frequently when I’ve gone home from my tops place, or from the sauna/bathhouse, I may also choose to cum while I’m there, especially if that is something my top wants to see too. 

Mom not a bottom because I cum too fast, mainly because I enjoy bottoming for guys and feeling used and fucked, but also because I don’t like fucking arse, much preferring to fuck pussy!

I like to wait to cum with my cock. I like to get fucked by multiple guys and get to the edge and not touch my cock. It is the greatest feeling to take cock after cock and be on that edge and not cum til I get home and think about what I had happen that day or night and feel the cum leaking out of my ass.