Younger guys fucking older guys

johhnyo

Just wondered if it was just me but do younger guys like to have a total bottom that is older? I am in my early 60s little over weight but I have two younger tops that just love to fuck the hell out of me, one is 49 and the other is about 30, don't get me wrong I am very very happy with these two hard dicks stuffing my ass, I just wish I could find more young guys. Anyway just wondererd if a lot of younger guys like older men to fuck.

Bottom Jim: I agree with you 100%. All of the sudden, when I chose to bottom, I have a few young guys who love to fuck me rotten so to speak. Rarely, do I complain like many younger bottoms. I also find that these tops seem to be more raunchy than their vanilla counterparts. Thank god. I have also found a few young bottoms who love an older top. Even though I am only 40, that's the kiss of death for many older men. Luckily, I am holding my own on both fronts. Now bring on the cock and ass!

Because of the net, I've come to find that most of those conventional wisdoms I was handed years ago are mostly bullshit. Yes, older men are in demand, as both bottoms and tops. True, it is in a smaller percentage than younger to younger, but in larger cities and more populous states, it's a sizeable fraction.

I'm in my mid-40s, a bear, and love to be a submissive bottom to younger, twinks, jocks and nerds. And I'm constantly amazed at the number and quality of the guys I meet. I'm far more popular now than when I was in my teens and 20s. Not regular enough for my liking, but that has to do with me.

Strange, though endlessly surprising, world.

I have also found that none of the younger guys who fuck me want to use a condom. They want to bareback and cum inside me. One 20 year old guy who has a girl friend told me she will insist on using a condom. I would suppose for BC. When he fucks me he likes the skin on skin feeling and the ability to simply cum in me.

• Like 1

I have a number of FBs, from 20-mid 30's.... They know my status and have no issue in fucking me BB and breeding me... One guy (the 20 yo) I've been playing with for over a year, he ha a BF, an will fuck me and breed me repeatedly for over an hour with his gorgeous rock hard 9+"s..... I gotta send him a text :-)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i just turned 60, am in great shape, and am surprised at the quantity of HOT young men and boys who are into it.

i mostly top, but..... have lately been going for what i want....

YOUNG RAW COCK !

it works out well.

fuck me, boy ! daddy wants yur load.

• Upvote 1

In my limited experience, my most memorable was when I was 65 and the other fellow was 40... I met him while working in D.C. - here was the very attractive black fellow at one of my meetings that seemed really attracted to me. After some small talk over drinks, we established two important facts - I was strictly a bottom and he was strictly a top. Later in my hotel room, he allowed me to get on my knees and worship his cock. Our first fuck was great - he wore a condom and came profusely in it. He was still interested and permitted me to lick him all over - he got really hard after a while and lamented that he had only brought one condom... I thought a moment and had the crazy idea that I wanted this man's baby. I asked him if he would like to make a baby and he agreed. The second BB fuck was magnificent! I don't think I will ever experience the feelings that I had when he fucked me.

The next morning my ass was sore on the way home.