He thinks I didn't know.

“Come on in boys,” Patrick said, his cock in my mouth preventing my from turning around, “for the first time in his life this hot hole is taking all loads, no questions asked. So long as you’ve got a dick to cum with there’s only one rule, all loads get shot inside his hole.”

“Hell yes!” said a strange voice and I felt a fat cock press against my hole and then slide in with almost no difficulty. I moaned around Patrick’s cock. How had he known? How had he known that this is what I needed: to be filled by cock after cock after cock and that I would never be truly happy just taking loads from one man.

The stranger sank balls deep without any problem and began to pound away without any concern for my comfort. It was perfect. I could hear other men muttering encouragements to him behind me, but Patrick kept me from seeing them. When I asked him later why he did that, he told me that it was part of me accepting who I am, to willingly take loads from men I’d never see.

Cum was frothing out of my hole and running down my crack till it dripped off my balls and onto the floor, already my ass was so full, and I guessed from the voices that there were at lest four guys lined up to use my hole, but I needed more.

“You ready to take my load cumdump?”

I tried to respond to the question but Patrick was still slow fucking my throat so my words came out as just a vague gargle.

“Yeah take my charge up seed.”

I could feel the ribbons of cum shooting into my hole like a flood and I relished the moment. Spurt after spurt the anonymous stranger unloaded; then, no sooner had he finished did he pulled out to make way for the next person. I didn’t have to wait for long however, it seemed the guys behind me were jerking off because not two seconds later a rock hard cock was again knocking at my back door.

Things continued like this for a long while. After some time Partick shot a load down my throat and then climbed off the table, and with him gone I suppose I could have looked at the tops breeding me but somehow I just didn’t see why it mattered. One of them could have been the Elephant Man himself and I still would have taken his load. I lost track of how many tops there were, I know that when Patrick spunked in my throat that I was taking my seventh anonymous cock, but after that I had no clue. The cum was now spilling from my hole like an over full milk pail sloshing all over the place. It ran down my legs and covered my balls and cock. The whole room smelled like men and sex. If my used up hole wasn’t enough for David to figure out what happened then the smell certainly would be.

Just as the sunlight started to peek through the kitchen window a new top grabbed my hair hard and sank his cock inside of me. I pushed my sloppy dripping hole back at him, trying to fuck myself on his cock. He pulled my hair till I was forced to stand up right my back pressed to his torso, and a whispered in my ear, “Patrick certainly was right about you.”

It was David. David was using my hole just like all those other men. It was perfect.

“This is how your hole is supposed to be. Dripping spunk. I bet you took every load you could get tonight and didn’t even think about the consequences.” He slammed his dick into me hard accenting his point, “Patrick’s POZ and you took his load I bet several of the loads you have in your dripping wet hole are POZ.”

“I know that Patrick’s POZ. I know it and I still begged him for his load, and I’ll happily take any load he has for me ever.”

“Hell yes you will. Fuck it’s gonna feel so good to add my load to this mix,” David held me tight and pressed his cock in a little deeper depositing yet another load into my guts.

The he pushed me back onto the table like he had found me and went back to our bedroom without saying a word.

Now it was Patrick’s turn again. “Get up on your back on the table and grab your ankles I wanna watch your face as I breed you again.”

When I was on the table and Patrick was inside me again I marveled at how the night before I had struggled to enjoy his cock at first and now I felt nothing but bliss. It didn’t take long for Patrick to shoot another load inside of me. And true to his word he was my last load of the night when all was said and done. After Patrick came he locked the kitchen door back up, scooped up my cum and sweat covered body and took me into my bedroom to pass out cum slowly dripping from my

This is the last piece of this story that I will write, but I encourage someone else to pick it up and continue the story line further.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'll take a turn...

We're a triad now.  Patrick is the alpha, David is the beta, and I'm the gamma.  Patrick fucks both David and me, but David fucks only me.  Only me and anyone else outside the triad he wants to fuck.  Or get fucked by.  Both of them are liable to bring home some guy they just met to fuck me.  And they take me out, together or singly, to offer my ass to men in all sorts of places.  I love it when they put a leash around my neck and lead me through a crowd of men in a back room or out on the trails in the park.  The situation, me being a cum dump pet for a man, gets me more cock than I could get on my own.  And that's the point.  I love getting bred by any man they offer me to, and they like watching me take those loads like the slut I am.  They have even become friends with some of the men we met that way.  I say they have become friends because I am of too low a status to be a friend to these men.  I'm just the convenience for them to fuck, a public utility, if you will.

It took me a surprisingly long time to convert, but we assume that it was Patrick who knocked me up.  I take more loads from him than anyone, and, since he pozzed David, it seems most likely that it's his bug in me.  They're very happy with our arrangement.

And I'm in pig heaven.  I finally know my place in the world.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 7 months later...