Bottoms: Can you ever get enough loads?

Luvbbslut

As a 95% bottom I have found that I never get enough. Haven't got much to go on for that though as the most I have ever had is two guys and 5 total loads in one day. That definitely was not enough for me though at all and had a terrible craving for much more. Think I am about positive that I could handle a dozen guys and probably at least 20 loads or so. Am interested in hearing how many others have taken and how it felt for them.

A few years ago now I was feeling super horny on Friday night. I drove to the local adult store that has a sex venue out back. It must have been 'one of those night' because the place was packed. I made my way to the rear of the club where a large group of guys had gathered. It was hot and humid and there was the salty smell of sweaty men and cum in the air. I pushed my way through the crowd and made it to the centre. The action was going on all around me. I bent over and started to suck the hard cock of the hot guy standing in front of me. I soon felt many hands grasping at my ass. A firm hand slid down the back of my shorts and quickly found my eager hole. As a sucked eagerly on the musky cock sliding in out out of my throat as I felt my shorts being slid down exposing my now twitching manpussy. I moaned as a thick piece of man meat slowly stretched me open and buried itself balls deep. It wasnt long before this anonymous cock was moaning and thrusting frantically. He shot his huge sticky load deep inside me. From that point on it became a load feeding frenzy. Hard cock after hard cock took turns plowing my now cum soaked hole filling it with more and more hot juicy loads. My head was swimming from the heat and the smell and the sounds of sweaty groins relentlessly pounding my hole. I tried to keep count of the different cock that visited my ass that night but the hard cocks face fucking my open mouth kept me distracted. I lost count after 16 loads and wandered back to my car three hours later with a trail of cum dribbling down the back of my legs. If enough can ever be enough ... i guess the number for me would be 16. It was the best night of my life.

• Upvote 5