Question for bottoms: Do you really not give a shit what a top does to you?

RawSlutNYC

I only let them do what i like & maybe then some but if they get too ahead of themselves they just might get a big fist in there face, I'm pretty big & burly as a jock & most tops don't try to fuck around too much with me. A lot of times guys think i'm going to TOP them. No.

I want a dom top that takes control. I like not knowing what he wants to do to me and letting him do it, although, I still have limits. If a guy approaches any of my hard limits I am clear with him that I will not do something but if he goes near a soft limit then I am also clear and tell him that I am interested yet not sure so I may change it to a hard limit.

• 1 month later...

As a submissive bottom, I put a Top's pleasure ahead of my own welfare. I have some limits: no broken bones, blood, punches to the head, and no bruises in any area which isn't covered by a business suit. Aside from that I prefer Tops who treat my body like they OWN it. Rough hard deep fucking of ass and throat, spit, piss ( in or on ), slaps, choking, flogging, spanking, hand over mouth and nose are all good. I agree that it makes sense and for a more satisfactory scene to state the limits before the session.

• Like 1

Guest cum-in

I've been a sub-slave in the past (wonderful experience!) and am used to experienced tops discussing things with me first. For quick hook-ups I generally make sure my ass is ready for a pounding and I'm usually not discomforted or objectionable to the situation that arises. As long as everything is consensual, then I am usually ok about it.

A top can do whatever he wants to do with me. However, there are limits. No piss, or scat. And so far I've never been with a top who wanted to do that to me. But he can fuck me as hard as he wants. And he can choke me with his big strong hands while he's fucking me. That's so hot! He can also rape me, which several of them did. But some tops didn't want to do those things. But those who did, knew the safe word or hand motion. When I'm being choked, I can't say anything. So I use a hand motion to let the top know to loosen his grip.