Question for bottoms: Do you really not give a shit what a top does to you?

RawSlutNYC

Interesting topic.  I think consent has to be agreed in advance and everyone involved has to know what that can mean. Surprises are only good if they are within predetermined limits.  If someone wants a quick fuck and enjoys giving me a few slaps, thats fine. Try to punch me and you’d better believe I’ll return it with interest.  
I like a dominant, rough top and I will let them lead; but even then its good that they ask whether I like the thing they are doing. Hell, make it part of the fuck talk but fucking ask before you choke me.  
The best Tops I’ve been with have edged me further during sex so yes I can take a rough pounding and I like giving up control to being used and shared, but this has always been initially agreed upon and then because of trust built up those boundaries have been pushed. 

• Upvote 1

I don't care at all. that's what dirty trashy whores like me are for. servicing men. sucking cocks, getting fucked and most importantly taking loads from literally any man that wants to use me in whatever dirty nasty fucked up ways they want, where they want , when they want. use me for a fucktoy, or a toilet, spit in my whore face, shove huge objects up my ass, pass me around, whore me out, dress me up, fuck me in the dirt, use my mouth for an ashtray, make me lick cum off the ground, strangle me, treat me like worthless disposable trash or a princess, get me fucked up to fuck me up, get homeless men to fuck me, watch your best friend breed me, fist me, whatever. I'm a faggotwhore and a tranny whore, thats what I'm for. anything but scat.fullsizeoutput_5ce.jpeg.4c601291a4ea9befc4e7420c0a9eb1b4.jpegx-slingcumdump.jpg.6f9372108dc447412c76496f9ba08a18.jpgimafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I don't care at all. that's what dirty trashy whores like me are for. servicing men. sucking cocks, getting fucked and most importantly taking loads from literally any man that wants to use me in whatever dirty nasty fucked up ways they want, where they want , when they want. use me for a fucktoy, or a toilet, spit in my whore face, shove huge objects up my ass, pass me around, whore me out, dress me up, fuck me in the dirt, use my mouth for an ashtray, make me lick cum off the ground, strangle me, treat me like worthless disposable trash or a princess, get me fucked up to fuck me up, get homeless men to fuck me, watch your best friend breed me, fist me, whatever. I'm a faggotwhore and a tranny whore, thats what I'm for. anything but scat.fullsizeoutput_5ce.jpeg.4c601291a4ea9befc4e7420c0a9eb1b4.jpegx-slingcumdump.jpg.6f9372108dc447412c76496f9ba08a18.jpgimafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

This is why I tell you that you're trash. No respectable man wants to stuff there raw cock in your disease filled cumdumpster pussy

• Like 1

like others once we set my limits (no scat, children, permanent marks, not really fond of rimming) anything else is the tops choice.  I love being a faggot cumdump and are willing to do or have done to me anything beyond my limits.

For me it's in the chemistry of the two of us. As i have to get some buzz out of being with him. In that case the limits for me are his limits. Bit like a game of chicken see who balks first. But in a group session or a venue session you really have no choice is my experience you put yourself in that position so hang on and enjoy the ride. Why i have to be in pigslut desperate mode which happens about every 6 months. Then a couple weeks to recover...then a month or two for bugs. Then i will not do that again phase for 4 months.....then im back equals 6 months.

Edited by bocini
Grammar