Who's fucked a 'straight guy' and who's fucked an actual STRAIGHT guy?!

Guest SBBOY

I'm only attracted to females. Was very intrigued by an article I read at 16 that said 30% of straight males liked receiving anal. I tried fingers and a bottle in the shower, they were ok. I got a soft small dildo and it felt better but there was some aspect of me being in control of it that didn't satisfy me. 

I met a guy at 19 and the whole experience was terrible except for the anal penetration. So I tried again, and it was better, then even better the next time. It was super hot and kinky to me. Took 5 or 6 guys over the span of 6 years. Never kissed any of them. Met a top who was really good, could go for multiple rounds, lasted for a long time, but he was obsessed with making out. It grew on me a bit. But it's no comparison to any woman I've kissed. I have absolutely no desire to date a guy, I don't want a boy friend. Just want to bottom sometimes. I can acknowledge men being attractive, but it does nothing for me, looks don't matter. I'm only truly attracted to women.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2014 at 1:35 PM, Barebackbanger said:

I guess to elaborate on my position, I'm an alpha male. Dominant through and through. Realistically the only way I'd fuck a guy is if I wasn't getting any pussy, and even then I'd be in total control. I'm not into the touching/kissing/cuddling. He'd be on his stomach, I'd mount him, bury myself and pump my load deep and hard. I don't want to listen to you moan or say how good it is, just take my seed. I'll pull out you clean my cock off and I'm on my way. Kind of ignorant but that's it.

I am the exact same way. Except that I don’t date women anymore. Too much emotional work. Guys are way simpler and straightforward. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Sexuality is fluid and we would do well to remember that. I once had a bottom reached out to me who wanted to give me oral. 
He gave the best BJs ever. So much so, I thought they were gum jobs but, no, just his sills. After the third BJ (I came in his mouth) I was still horny and reached out for the most perfect bubble butt. He let me touch it so I bent him over, put spit on my cock and fucked him rough until I nutted deep in him. He didn’t moan or said anything. He just took it. 
I asked him after if he was gay straight or bi. He said he was straight but he liked to “help a buddy out”. 
I believe he had health issues and couldn’t get an erection so he used MM sex as an outlet. It was really good sex and he was incredibly submissive so I believe him, as I believe for some guys the drive is to submit to another guy especially if they are Dominant Alphas. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 9 months later...
On 1/19/2014 at 4:37 AM, Guest SBBOY said:

*** firstly I know there are going to be a few comments like "if a guy fucks another guy then he's not straight" etc.. but I do genuinely believe there are a few straight guys out there that are horny enough will do anything to cum. So keep an open mind…..

Having sex with a straight guy is a very hot fantasy! I think most of us would agree.

But who's had sex with an actual straight guy? I mean properly straight, not the 'confused or bi-sexual type' (who is actually completely gay and either doesn't want to admit it or doesn't realise it yet) that says they are straight.

I'm talking about the straight guys you've been out for a few alcoholic drinks with who've been a bit horny possibly when you've had to share a hotel room bed for the night and you've gotten a bit touchy feely etc but then they've gone back to their girl etc.

I've slept with quite a few totally gay but say their straight guys, which is still kinda hot. There was one married hunk though who I hooked up with outdoors and I think he was a properly str8 guy. Very hung, very muscular. He fucked me really hard. I think he was just a horny straight guy who liked it rough and couldn't get that with a girl. He wasn't into kissing, he wanted it doggystyle and quiet. I think for him it was just a fuck and any hole was a goal. I think because he wasn't into the other stuff it was literally just a fuck.

So what experiences do you have? Why do you think he was properly straight and not just closeted?

Be great to hear about your experiences.

Since I define my identity as being str8, I thought I could add some useful information to this thread. I consider myself open-minded, and sexually adventurous. I pursue the homosexual aspects of my sexuality, for the experience, and that its often more adrenalized, and intense, than what I experience, I have with woman. I feel playing around with other men sexually, is more of an erotic thrill, and not an emotional or physical attraction   

• 4 months later...
On 1/21/2014 at 11:52 AM, Barebackbanger said:

Hey all just here to add my 2 cents. As a straight guy I think the idea that we just get so horny we just want a hole isn't too far off the mark. I know for me personally I have no interest in guys romantically but I've been blown by a guy before and quite thoroughly emptied my balls down his throat. Did I enjoy it. Yes. Would I do it again. Likely. Would I fuck a guy? Likely, as long as I got to blow in him. Do I prefer women yes. I'm not attracted to guys, I just like to fuck. I don't think that makes me bi. Feel free to throw your opinion in.

I would second this, Most guys I would classify as Str8 have had no interest in my equipment. In face many are relived when i tell them that i would like to keep a jock or panties on. That leads into the next point many str8 guys want my in lace panties and shaved. I know I have shared several times that my dads best friend wasn't getting enough at home so came to my room and took what he needed. Most str8 men have that mentality, they are not there to please us but we are there for their use when the mrs is not putting out.  str8 guys also wanna do it and go, guys are shocked that i didn't see Rick's dick till he been fucking me for almost 4 mos. then i asked. he wanted to cum in ass, would have me be ready ass up face down he would unzip mount me cum in me zip and go. that brings me to my last point. I think the level of a mans straightness  can be directly measured by how fast he has to go. its so funny that they cum then there are 10 pressing thing i have to go NOW.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, guy4funwaco said:

I would second this, Most guys I would classify as Str8 have had no interest in my equipment. In face many are relived when i tell them that i would like to keep a jock or panties on. That leads into the next point many str8 guys want my in lace panties and shaved. I know I have shared several times that my dads best friend wasn't getting enough at home so came to my room and took what he needed. Most str8 men have that mentality, they are not there to please us but we are there for their use when the mrs is not putting out.  str8 guys also wanna do it and go, guys are shocked that i didn't see Rick's dick till he been fucking me for almost 4 mos. then i asked. he wanted to cum in ass, would have me be ready ass up face down he would unzip mount me cum in me zip and go. that brings me to my last point. I think the level of a mans straightness  can be directly measured by how fast he has to go. its so funny that they cum then there are 10 pressing thing i have to go NOW.

Good explanations, @guy4funwaco, and @Barebackbanger before you!

As much as I think people can self-identify in whatever way they perceive themselves (which could be what they want to be or what other people tell them to be) and it's no one's place to question their self-identification, there are also some behavioral markers that back up a straight identification.

A guy who is married to a woman, fucks guys because his wife isn't putting out, wants the guys he fucks to be smooth-shaven and to wear panties, and just takes what he needs (fucks and leaves), is unquestionably straight.

If he were reciprocating, kissing, staying afterward and forming emotional bonds with guys he fucks, etc., he could very well self-identify as straight because of his marriage to a woman, but there would be a gap between his self-identification and his behavior. (And that gap is just fine.)

On 3/29/2021 at 7:59 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

Sexuality is fluid and we would do well to remember that.

@BreedingTop71 adds another important dimension. Both how someone behaves and how someone self-identifies can change.

Edited by fskn

1 hour ago, fskn said:

A guy who is married to a woman, fucks guys because his wife isn't putting out, wants the guys he fucks to be smooth-shaven and to wear panties, and just takes what he needs (fucks and leaves), is unquestionably straight.

If he were reciprocating, kissing, staying afterward and forming emotional bonds with guys he fucks, etc., he could very well self-identify as straight because of his marriage to a woman, but there would be a gap between his self-identification and his behavior. (And that gap is just fine.)

So let's say that a guy who has (and did) fuck women just also likes guys not only when the woman isn't putting out and has a hankering for young twinks and fem bois (among others). And the guy has no issues with kissing, reciprocating, staying-and-playing rather than hit-it-and-quit-it. The external world might perceive him as straight because they see him involved with a woman and don't know about his other life.

Is he really straight? Or is he bi? Or poly if he's into FTMs, MTFs and other non-binary flavors between he's tasting the rainbow? Or better still, does a hard label really even matter if the two people are just enjoying each other? I ask since we appear in this thread to be splitting the hair between varying versions and degrees of "Straightness" (not picking on any one person in particular).

• 11 months later...

Another point, if I may - I don't hear much of the flipside logic:

I think it's fair to say that a good percentage of the gay men have had sexual interactions with women on some level at some point in their lives. Some gay men continue to have heterosexual sex for whatever personal/social/cultural/situational reasons.

Does this mean that they're actually straight but just in denial to themselves?

If a gay man "tops" a woman, does this prove he is actually heterosexual? Because only a straight man would top a woman (instead of bottoming for her with pegging or dildos)?

You soon see how absurd the argument is that no bonafide straight male would bottom for another male, or that no bonafide straight male would even get hard with another man.

Gay men have been topping women or get aroused by them since day one - despite their real interest and desires being aimed towards other men.

In a nutshell:

Sexual activity does not dictate sexual orientation. 

• Thanks 1