Bottoms - What Type Of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

rawTOP

Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?  

1,301 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

• Hairy Muscle Bears
    • Chubby Daddies
    • Older Athletic Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • Totally Average & Unremarkable Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • 20-something Cubs With Meat On Their Bones
    • Late 20s In-Shape Jocks
    • Lean Defined College Boys
    • Skinny Twinks
    • Femmy Queens

"Hairy muscle bears" and "Older Athletic guys in 30's and 40's, (and 50's)"--these guys ALWAYS go for me and are my personal first choices...

"totally avg guys in 30's and 40's (and 50's)" are a special treat!! these are the guys with the sexual confidence and surprise big dicks that love to get to fuck a young lean ass like mine, and have given me some of my most memorable fucks. 

My biggest turns ons are getting fucked by:

• Hairy Muscle Bears
  • Chubby Daddies
  • Older Athletic Guys In Their 30s and 40s and 50s
  • Totally Average & Unremarkable Guys In Their 30s and 40s and 50s
  • 20/30/40-something cubs With Meat On Their Bones

But, my only real requirement is a rock hard cock that goes in raw and shoots deep  ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I like aggressive fuckers that ram there cocks inside deep without caring for my ass, I like it more when they grab me by the hips so i cannot escape & pump my hole full of seed.

Guest ff-whole

basically, by any top that doesn't look and feel anywhere beyond my ass and my sloppy hole... 

I'm sick and tired by those that think that if my face or anything else of my body is unacceptable, my hole isn't either.

That is why I prefer dark rooms. I have a hole, it's sloppy but muscled and I can work your dick. Just fill it,damn it!

• 1 year later...
On 2/6/2018 at 9:21 AM, btchbyl said:

i take all. if im not in2 them i dont look at them while they bang away at my buns. as long as they leave a load swimming up my ass.

You described me just take the dick and loads.  I meet up with a guy occasionally who identifies as straight that fucks me.  I couldn't be less interested in him at all.  Not what I call good-looking or interesting, smallish dick but huge loads all in my ass.  He wants to hangout and get friendly but there's nothing there except me taking his fuck and cum, and I like that arrangement.  

• 1 year later...

I like lots of different kinds of guys, but the perfect kind is... tall, dark skin, dark hair, super hairy, Alpha, Daddy-type, muscles, veiny forearms, facial hair, big hands and feet, big cock, low hairy hangers, masculine, cocky, aggressive, confident, ambitious.  My husband checks all those boxes.

My preference is the older, heavy set Daddy type, I don’t know I just think they always know what they are doing, the 2 I’ve met up with seem to always handle me well, tell me when they want to fuck me a different way and almost insist on breeding me which turns me on so much

13 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I like lots of different kinds of guys, but the perfect kind is... tall, dark skin, dark hair, super hairy, Alpha, Daddy-type, muscles, veiny forearms, facial hair, big hands and feet, big cock, low hairy hangers, masculine, cocky, aggressive, confident, ambitious.  My husband checks all those boxes.

Wow, If your husband is looking for a brown pussy to stretch and is visiting New Orleans hit me up! Would Love to have his sweaty hairy alpha body sire my pussy and put his baby in me

• Like 2