I went to Steamworks Berkeley again last Friday. I had a really great time sucking cock and at one point was being fed cock in the sling. I was really hoping it would turn into an all out gang bang, and my hungry hole was aching to be fucked but nobody stepped up to fuck me. I am still looking for my first gangbang experience with a group of hung tops. I would love to be put in a sling and have my holes slowly opened up and then fucked deep by some big cock and flooded with loads. Would love to be slowly turned out and used as a naughty cumslut fucktoy. If you want to fuck me or set something up send me a message. A Plus if you are hung and black. Would love to film some of it too so if you are into breeding hungry, naughty cunsluts then please send me a message. Hoping to have my first gangbang soon.

I thought it was going to happen at Steanworks on Friday. I was in the sling ready to be used and hungry for cock and loads and a guy came over and shoved his cock in my mouth and started fucking my mouth and throat, then next thing I knew I had four guys sharing my mouth, with hands all over me. I thought they were going to fuck me but then they shut down that side for some cleaning....talk about terrible timing. I really want this to happen. Maybe next time.