Any one has or is a live in slave?

Guest SBBOY

Guest SBBOY

Any one have a slave, wants one or actually is one?

I've had a couple of offers from pigs to be my slave.

I'd keep them restrained and make them take care of my sexual needs and domestic chores. Obviously get them to sign a contract to this effect

Anyone have experience? Best ways to keep them under control? Nasty degrading tasks you get them to do?

• Administrators

I'd really like a live-in slave. But the dynamics of it would be a little tricky since it would be a triad relationship. And healthcare would need to be figured out - though I guess the first year the guy could have COBRA or something.

Any volunteers? I'd be looking for <35, lean(ish) body, total sub with some intelligence.

Personally I for one would be no ones slave, or neither would I have one, why in the name of

god would you keep a fellow human being, restrained like an animal, and have him do all your chores.

There are several things here spring to mind, what kind of person would want to be a slave and why?

If a person came to me and said I wish to be your slave, and address your every needs sexually and domestically,

I would sooner reach out and ask why do you have such a low opinion of yourself, that you would wish to be such a person. I do in some respect admire rawtop, although he requires a slave, he does also wish to care for him, and engage him in other every day activities, as he does also request a level of intelligence. But for anyone to want a slave for no other reason than personal gratification every time the need arises, I would have to question their deep rooted issues and wonder why they have such hatred for their fellow human being. Just my opinion.

• Administrators
Personally I for one would be no ones slave, or neither would I have one, why in the name of

god would you keep a fellow human being, restrained like an animal, and have him do all your chores.

There are several things here spring to mind, what kind of person would want to be a slave and why?

If a person came to me and said I wish to be your slave, and address your every needs sexually and domestically,

I would sooner reach out and ask why do you have such a low opinion of yourself, that you would wish to be such a person. I do in some respect admire rawtop, although he requires a slave, he does also wish to care for him, and engage him in other every day activities, as he does also request a level of intelligence. But for anyone to want a slave for no other reason than personal gratification every time the need arises, I would have to question their deep rooted issues and wonder why they have such hatred for their fellow human being. Just my opinion.

To me a slave is someone who turns their live over to their master and lives to please their master. IMHO, restraints aren't needed - they're just for play/show.

I have the ability to employ a slave (working on my sites) which is why intelligence is important to me. I want him to be able to extrapolate what I'd want in new situations based on what he knows about my preferences in other situations. In many ways that's no different than a corporate secretary who follows the guy she works for from job to job because she knows him and understands him. Where it turns to slave is that it's 24/7/365 - slaves turn over their entire lives not just their work lives.

• Administrators
Mr raw top do you still seek a slave sir

Well, I said I was a day ago. But I said I was looking for <35, lean, and reasonably intelligent. According to your BBRT profile, you're 48, chubby and you're asking questions that have already been answered. I don't think we're a match.

I was in what might be termed a hybrid situation for a few years. A combination slave-son-submissive. We mutually agreed that I would serve the personal needs of my master and he would in turn teach me best ways to fulfill them like the finer points of getting fucked: push back when being penetrated, squeeze when he pulled back. Ass fucking, face fucking, piss, ass eating and so on. I was restrained for punishment and sometimes for training. Sometimes serviced some of his friends. I worked full time and contributed to expenses.

What I got out of it is that I’m much better at pleasing another man than many. A number of doors have been opened in some of the more exotic pleasures of the flesh.

The point I want to make is that a Master/slave relationship does not have to involve imprisonment, torture, etc. Writing things down (contracts) is B.S. As the relationship progresses wants/needs will change. “Trust” is what holds things together.

Guest SBBOY
my partner is my slave. I do nothing except fuck boys that he has found for me.he cleans,cooks and cleans up the mess for us. he even rims it before and after

Sounds hot