Ever run into someone from work online or in a bathhouse?

bttmsubslut

i work at a large company. someone from work found my twitter page (twitter.com/cumcunt) and fucked me at steamworks. have you ever run into someone online, at a bathhouse, in a bathroom stall, etc.? what happened?

Edited by rawTOP

Yup. A real hot black dude, muscular and athletic build, works in another department and he sits only two aisles over from my cubicle.

I ways suspected he plays with dudes, that he's bi.

Well one day he comes across my a4a profile ... and unlocks his pics. OMG he's so incredibly hot that I actually shot a load in my pants just by looking at his pics ... no touching my dick.

He's got an 8-pack ... perfect pecs ... and a gorgeous, 8.5" THICK as hell dick. Oh and he's poz.

Haven't hooked up with him yet ... but if I want a dick I get it. He just doesn't want drama at work.

• Upvote 1

I think it depends on how you define "running into". Seeing the profile of an acquaintance from the gym (or even a trainer there) on a gay hook-up site? Happens all the time.

Running into a shy nondescript guy from your college seminar at a hardcore bareback orgy - now, that was much more memorable.

Well this colleague now wants to breed my neg ass. He started talking to me at work about a week ago, and he'll occasionally come to my cubicle, discreetly squeeze my ass and say, "Good morning".

Ugh this is taking way too long to get that dick

Edited by rawTOP

When I worked for Disney I ran into men I saw at work constantly. Unfortunately most of them were bottoms or partnered. You can't really fuck with a guy from work who has a partner when others know and see. Too much drama. I recall once a guy I worked with brought in a profile of the Vice President we reported to. He was called "Muscle 9" His dick was amazing. He was a big queen tho so not sure what he did with that big dick. His muscles looked good but were implants. lol.

I've never run into a co-worker, but I've come across a surprising number of online profiles of my customers, and have even run into a few at the bathhouse. None of that has led to anything. I did have a series of hook-ups with a customer and his husband, but that only came about after months of flirting, and then a chance meeting on the street.

Guest faggot hole

Not at a bathhouse or online, but at a party. A guy i was dating invites me out to this weekend fuckfest at this rich dude's place in the country. He doesn't even know the host's name -- friend of a friend kind of thing. Anyway we fill our backpacks with speedos and slut wear and he drives out. We find the estate and drive up this half-mile long driveway to this incredible mansion and who greets us at the door, stark naked? my boss. The weekend was awesome. Within two weeks, boss was coming on to me big time. Within a month, i resigned and moved on. There's a situation that is doomed to be fucked up.

My first ever boyfriend and I split up after after unexpectedly meeting each other at the sauna. Needless to say that was the end of the relationship :o. He was on his way out and I had just arrived. He immediately went into a rage accusing me of being unfaithful! 15 years later it is still an amusing tale to tell.

J

i work at a large company. someone from work found my twitter page (twitter.com/cumcunt) and fucked me at steamworks. have you ever run into someone online, at a bathhouse, in a bathroom stall, etc.? what happened?
How did he know it was you someone he worked with?

I used to work as an admin asst at a large research institute and one of the scientists there is a doctor and does cancer research. He's gay and I had heard from his former assistant who I knew from the bars that doc was dirty. So it was funny when I saw his profile on BBRT. There are a couple Wallgreens clerks I have seen on fetish websites.

Back when I was in Utah I ran into several coworkers profiles on a4a. I hooked up with one of them. He was reserved at work, but a wild man in bed. We had a fine fb relationship with no drama.