Ever run into someone from work online or in a bathhouse?

bttmsubslut

Nope - but only last week, guy who had been in same group of friendly friends but I always found a bit awkward & never knew what to say to. Definitely not playing around type -safe play with his bf type… answered my VERY slutty craigslist looking for loads, late last Sun night.

It was only when I was heading over that he remembered to ask for a face pic. Then the reply came back saying that he knew me and who he was. I thought should tell cab to turn around right then. But no, made me promise I wouldn’t tell anyone, fucked me raw & gave me his load. Still a bit awkward though - esp after he’d cum but fuck was it hot.

I was at the Club Baths in DC one night and ran into one of the VPs from work there. Uptight, shy type. Always in a suit. He had his ass up and was taking a pretty good sized black dick. Guys were standing in the hall peeking in. I think a few might have taken turns in that room while I was walking around the place.

After er they were all done he left pretty quickly.

• 1 month later...

I currently work from home which allows me a lot of free time to be a slutty cumdump. The problem of co-workers doesn't really apply but I did run into a gay couple I know who live on my street, the top fucked me while his husband jerked off over my face before giving me his ass to way hole his load was all over my face. The only other time I've met anyone I know is when I walked into the wet room and met my uncle fucking a really femme guy. I patiently waited my turn to be fucked by my uncle who has bred me for years.

• Moderators

I see folks I work with all the time online. I see my students on cruising sites and apps all the time, too (I teach at university). I have never run into anyone I know at a bathhouse, but that's not that odd since the closest one is 4 hours away.

I ran into my Army Unit Commander at a bath house once in Dallas when I was stationed at Ft Hood. Well I wouldn't say ran into, I was on all fours in the maze on the floor getting fucked and started to suck on a nice cock in front of me, eventually after the guy finished in me from behind, the one in the front started to face fuck me good, filling my mouth with cum. As I stood up to thank him for the load, I realized that it was my Commander. He whispered in my ear to follow him back to his room.

I did as I was told, like a good soldier. And he rewarded me with some amazing hard fucking and nice thick cum loads. He was also very happy to share me with others when He was taking a break.

The best part was that his wife knew he was bi, eventually I ended up at his house most weekends off being used by him for his wife's enjoyment. He really was the one that made me fully enjoy being a little slut. But I was always worried that it might bite me, so I re-enlisted to go to Germany. That was the best move for me ever, I really learned how to be a cumhole there.

• Upvote 1

I don't know, I might've sucked off a co-worker at a bookstore. I was being a total pig, I had a circle of about 5 guys shoving their dicks in my face. I sucked off this one guy, never looked at him until after he shot. I looked up as he was zipping up he winked at me and was on his way. I swear it was a guy I work with but I'm not sure since like I say I only got a quick look. He has never given any indication of what might've happened... and I sure as hell am not going to ask "Did I suck you off at the bookstore??"

In my last job I had a couple:

One guy in the graphics department used to blow me a lunch in the WC when I needed a quick unload but best was he skinhead marketing manager! I knew he was a gayer but thought nothing off it as we didn't seem to get on however one evening I was on gaydar in need of a load dumping in me and spotted a profile and thought to myself that looks like skinhead, noting he was top and play safe sex sometimes!

He spotted my track and massaged with a clear undertone of - fancy a fuck?

He unlock his pics and he had a nice fat 7.5" uncut tool and with that I gave him the address, unlocked the door, lubed my hole, bent over.

I heard the door go, nothing was said in fact we didn't even look at one any other for the whole fuck! Next thing I knew his cock was in me bare and after 10 minutes of a very hard fuck, he rammed home and unloaded. He just pulled out and left.

We never talked about bareback or status...which if you're going to fuck raw is the way it should be.

Following day, I was sat across the table from him in a meeting fighting over a project like nothing had happen but getting back to my desk I had an email off him telling to me to be ready at 6; and he just turned up, loaded me up and left.

Went on like this for about a year - every time we had a meeting he wanted to fuck me that evening, even came with a mate now and again but no idea who it was till this day as never looked and we never talked about it.

He left the company and it came to an end

• Upvote 2

No, I've had the opposite happen. I worked as a temp at an insurance in 2005. I'd just started going to Steamworks in Chicago. On the elevator I bumped into this tall guy I'd fucked a few weeks before. He kept looking at me and asked if we knew each other. It dawned on us at the same time where we knew each other from. It got real awkward, especially because there were a ton of people on the elevator with us.

Swapped blowjobs then fucks and loads through the gloryhole at a bookstore. When I came out I was face to face with my best friend's boyfriend. He said he always wanted my cock and load and couldn't wait to get home and have my friend eat his hole while he told him what happened. That's how I found my best friend was a closet pig. We had some fun encounters after that night.

• Upvote 1