Do you always CUM??

DarkroomTaker

I never touch my dick when I'm getting fucked. I learned in the past that when I jerk while being fucked and cum I lose my libido. Not when I cum handsfree from getting fucked. It only makes me hornier somehow. I cannot control not cumming handsfree. Some of my regulars want to see me cum when they are fucking me. They love what their dicks can do to me. When they are hitting my prostate over and over I have no control. Sometimes I shoot, sometimes it just dribbles out. 

I don't always cum from being fucked but considering that (some of) my regular tops make it their goal I usually do. Love it! 😉 

• Like 1

Guest KptNLine

It’s awesome to see how many bottoms on here have learned how being fucked is a reward in and of itself, regardless of whether or not they cum. I have been kept in chastity as a general rule, and so now, I never expect to cum, it’s more like a gift from my Husband when it happens rather than something that is supposed to happen. I have always thought that a bottom’s orgasm has no purpose, but to go a step further, a bottom’s orgasm usually runs counter to the sex act. It tightens the bottom’s hole and causes him to lose his libido. A sadistic Top may enjoy forcing the bottom to keep taking it, or a well- trained sub bottom may simply continue taking it without complaint, but in many cases it ends a fuck before a breeding has occurred, which is unsatisfying for both. A Top’s orgasm literally defines the sex act. The Top cums in the bottom and sex reaches its natural conclusion. At this point, the bottom may feel the urge to cum, but I suspect that any bottom is more satisfied with a Man’s load inside them regardless of whether they cum or not. Don’t mean to ramble, just pointing out the obvious - a Top should always cum and a bottom really shouldn’t. Just my opinion. 🙂

Honestly, whether I cum once, twice, seven times or none, it honestly doesnt matter to me. I finish when a masculine dominant hairy older top empties his superior virile sperm into my cunt (which is why I prefer straight or married men who have had kids in the past so I know their baby juice is good).

• Like 1

Honestly depends on what the top wants. Some like to see me cum or make me cum with their dicks inside me. Others are just their to drop their loads in me and hit the road. I’m down for either. Or any other option a top wants. 

When I top I usually don’t care if the bottoms cums or not. I’m just their to breed him 

The cumming I want is another man cumming in my ass. I haven't yet cum while I've been fucked. I have cum from giving someone else a blowjob, but I was so turned on by the cocksucking and drinking his cum that I didn't notice that I'd blown my own load until afterwards.