It was one of those nights where I was fooling around with a friend of mine and he said he had always wanted to fuck me at the ABS.....so I told him to let me get cleaned out and ready for him to fuck me hard and long. On the way there I was sucking on his dick and fingering my tight hole that I knew he would be abusing in about 10 minutes. We got there and it was packed....he said he was so fucking hard and he was going to give it to me good. As soon as we walked in he pushed me on my knees and pulled out his cock. I love my friends cock because it is so perfect and 9 inches long. While sucking his cock, he called 2 guys over and told them I would suck them both off and swallow their loads....of course I did as I was told.

Him watching me get fed their loads turned him on and he was ready to fuck me..he bent me over the chair and rammed his huge cock up my ass. He then called this guy that just got fucked and bred up his ass over and had me eat the cum out of his ass...he was totally into making me the PIG at the store that night, which was fine with me :)!! When I got done eating the cum out of his ass he then fed me his cock until he fed me his load..his master came over after that and fed me his cock and I could taste the pigs ass on his masters cock and then fed me another load.

My friend then called 2 more guys over and told them I was getting dry and to lube my hole with their loads because he was going to fuck me for an hour....they were happy to start sliding in and out of my fuckhole..he then shoved his huge cock down my throat and called another guy over. He informed the guy I was thirsty and wanted him to piss down my throat..the guy did and fed me a whole lot of piss...he then got hard and blew one of the thickest loads down my throat as the 2 guy blasted up my ass one after the other.

My friend then started fucking me again with his huge cock and 6 or 7 guys got in front of me to feed me their cocks....one by one they fed me their loads of cum and then my friend filled my hole with his manseed.....he then pulled out and ordered me to clean his cock which I happily did. He then said he need to piss and proceeded to piss down my throat, he got done and looked around and we had cleared out the theater...

I sat down fingering the cum out of my ass and was eating it while jacking off..I came all over my stomach and chest which my friend licked it up and then spit it in my mouth and I swallowed my own seed...he then told me I did such a good job at being the PIG he knew I was and this would become a monthly routine for us and I am very happy about it...till next time OINK OINK :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1