HIV Conspiracy??? Has anyone heard this crap?

6 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

You, young man, know how to Service a Top to perfection.  

but - does anyone actually eat monkeys ???  How would their blood get into meat destined for human consumption ......

The polio vaccine though did introduce an opportunity to expose mankind on a collective level during the Belgian Congo mass polio vaccinations, although there have been estimates that HIV was in the human population in the 20's and 30's, and the Congo vaccinations occurred in the 50s.

One quick point:  Czechoslovakia was indeed "handed over" by Chamberlain - he of the "Peace in our Time" embarrassment.  

Yes, I do realize that monkeys are a source of sustenance in certain parts of the world.  What I didn't realize, is that it formed one thing, and mutated into hiv.  Thanks for the clarity.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2014 at 9:15 PM, poptronic said:

.... far fetched, crazy ideals about how HIV is actually a harmless virus and people progress to AIDS not because of HIV, but because the medicines that the pharmaceutical companies are dishing out to us are poisoning us. Basically, a conspiracy theory that the pharmaceutical companies make a fortune selling fear to HIV+ people and then sell us poisonous drugs that will kill us anyway. There was another article regarding how poppers kills T-cells and causes AIDS. All bullshit if you ask me.

I think no bullshit. I take 4.000 mg Liposomal Vitamin C and Glutathione from LivOn Labs and Selenium 400 mcg, Zinc, Copper, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Pomegranate, Green Tea, Black Tea, Q10, PQQ, Beta Carotene, Lycopene, Lutein, Vitamin D 10.000 IU (daily) and much more. Everything has an antiviral effect. My virus is only 150-300 and CD4 900-1300. I check every 3 months and always the same. I guess you need to protect your body from free radicals and then you'll be fine without HIV medication. Sport, smoking and drugs promote free radicals. Many people do not take vitamins at all or not as strong and therefore the virus multiplies. The strongest force is one's own immune system, which does not require medication, but the immune system needs all the nutrients to work well and this includes the things I take. What do you think? 😄

Edited by BBp
edit
  • Downvote 4

8 hours ago, BBp said:

I think no bullshit. I take 4.000 mg Liposomal Vitamin C and Glutathione from LivOn Labs and Selenium 400 mcg, Zinc, Copper, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Pomegranate, Green Tea, Black Tea, Q10, PQQ, Beta Carotene, Lycopene, Lutein, Vitamin D 10.000 IU (daily) and much more. Everything has an antiviral effect. My virus is only 150-300 and CD4 900-1300. I check every 3 months and always the same. I guess you need to protect your body from free radicals and then you'll be fine without HIV medication. Sport, smoking and drugs promote free radicals. Many people do not take vitamins at all or not as strong and therefore the virus multiplies. The strongest force is one's own immune system, which does not require medication, but the immune system needs all the nutrients to work well and this includes the things I take. What do you think? 😄

What do I think? I think this is bullshit.

Most people's immune systems, once they're pozzed, are able to fight back the virus for quite some time. After an initial surge not long after conversion (because the body hasn't learned to fight HIV yet), the immune system is able to kill off most of the virus in your system, except in certain deep pockets that your immune system can't reach. While all your supplements may boost that slightly, they're not a permanent answer as you will undoubtedly find out someday.

What you'll also find out is that because your immune system will have taken such a beating trying to control the virus on its own, it's tapped out - your CD4 level will plummet once your HIV becomes uncontrolled, and even if you go on ART at that point, your immune system may not come close to recovering. In other words, while ART may, at that point, keep HIV from replicating in your system, it may prove impossible for your CD4 level to return to where it is today. And that means even while your HIV itself is under control, you're susceptible to many other kinds of infection that your now-collapsed immune system could have fought off.

Your experience, in other words, is not due to the supplements and is not unique or remarkable. It's just at a stage of infection where your body is still capable of fighting back. That's not going to last.

I will add that yes: drugs and smoking will undoubtedly hasten that collapse, so you're wise to avoid those. But even that isn't going to save you in the long run.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

What do I think? I think this is bullshit.

Most people's immune systems, once they're pozzed, are able to fight back the virus for quite some time. After an initial surge not long after conversion (because the body hasn't learned to fight HIV yet), the immune system is able to kill off most of the virus in your system, except in certain deep pockets that your immune system can't reach. While all your supplements may boost that slightly, they're not a permanent answer as you will undoubtedly find out someday.

What you'll also find out is that because your immune system will have taken such a beating trying to control the virus on its own, it's tapped out - your CD4 level will plummet once your HIV becomes uncontrolled, and even if you go on ART at that point, your immune system may not come close to recovering. In other words, while ART may, at that point, keep HIV from replicating in your system, it may prove impossible for your CD4 level to return to where it is today. And that means even while your HIV itself is under control, you're susceptible to many other kinds of infection that your now-collapsed immune system could have fought off.

Your experience, in other words, is not due to the supplements and is not unique or remarkable. It's just at a stage of infection where your body is still capable of fighting back. That's not going to last.

I will add that yes: drugs and smoking will undoubtedly hasten that collapse, so you're wise to avoid those. But even that isn't going to save you in the long run.

Your reasons for starting treatment soon is spot on, but I'm honestly not sure what is or isn't true about HIV. And I don't care.  Let me explain...

I was diagnosed at a early point (1993), and had heard all kinds of wild conjectures: that HIV was purposely unleashed to kill particular populations (except that it can infect anyone), it was a side-effect of a vaccine or other medical treatment, it escaped from a Plumb Island lab, and on and on. Sound familiar? I had friends who became extremely ill in the mid-to late 80s and early 90s and they tried all kinds of things, including drinking their own urine, bitter melon enemas, large doses of vitamins, etc. 

Once diagnosed I opted to do some Chinese herbal medications as symptom control, along with acupuncture. My spleen had to be removed because it was eating my platelets, and I had several life-threatening bleeds. But I didn't seriously try alternative treatments until I had a terrible reaction to the D-drugs (as they were called) Videx and Zerit, coupled with hydroxyurea and who remembers what else. I ended up with peripheral neuropathy (still bothers me a little) and pancreatitis, dropped a ton of weight and had to discontinue treatment for months (all because my doctor wouldn't listen to me, but oh, well). At that point I tried things like glucosamine, chondrotin, chlorophyll and creatine all of which did one of two things: nothing (best case scenario), screwed my digestion thereby making me sicker. Finally my doctor put me on the newest medications (at that point Crixivan was fresh out of the lab) and that's when I began to improve, though I had to recover from the alternative treatments, too. My t-cells sank to below 200, placing me officially in the category of full-blown AIDS in spite of a lack of any major opportunistic infections.

At this point, my t-cells have rebounded to low normal (in the 500s) and I was able to weather break-through COVID this past November (vaccinated+booster). So who knows what works? Who knows what "really" causes all this? I've heard it argued that the criteria for establishing a virus were totally violated - no one has "seen" an HIV virus. At this point, I don't care. Medical science has come up with medications that work, keep me and others alive and can prevent transmission. I'm fine with that and with a purely, crudely pragmatic satisfaction with things as they are.

Edited by NYBBGUY58
Left out information.

13 hours ago, NYBBGUY58 said:

So who knows what works? Who knows what "really" causes all this? I've heard it argued that the criteria for establishing a virus were totally violated - no one has "seen" an HIV virus.

Sounds a lot like HIV-denialism.
Glad you're sticking to the meds tho, despite your questions.

On 3/5/2022 at 7:12 PM, hntnhole said:

but - does anyone actually eat monkeys ??? 

On 3/5/2022 at 7:16 PM, iman2004 said:

Various types of “bush meat” are not uncommon in some countries 

On 3/5/2022 at 7:18 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

People eat monkeys all over Asia and Africa. Its an available source of protein. Can't say ive ever tried it myself, and I think id equate it to cannibalism since theyre cousins.

Okay, who has actually tasted monkey-meat and how do you cook it? 🤔

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BareLover666 said:

monkey-meat and how do you cook it?

Reminds me of that song my momma sang when I was a kid...

Great green gobs of greasy grimy gopher guts,
Marinated monkey meat,
Chopped up baby parakeet,
French fried eyeballs dipped in motor oil,
And me without my spoon!

The answer would seem to be "marinate it".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Reminds me of that song my momma sang when I was a kid...

Great green gobs of greasy grimy gopher guts,
Marinated monkey meat,
Chopped up baby parakeet,
French fried eyeballs dipped in motor oil,
And me without my spoon!

The answer would seem to be "marinate it".

So glad my mother’s culinary skills were more pedestrian…

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2022 at 1:21 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

The polio vaccine though did introduce an opportunity to expose mankind on a collective level during the Belgian Congo mass polio vaccinations, although there have been estimates that HIV was in the human population in the 20's and 30's, and the Congo vaccinations occurred in the 50s.

I would think that the Smallpox eradication campaign would have been a bigger contribution to this, rather than the polio vaccine, which I believe was given orally. 

12 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

Sounds a lot like HIV-denialism.
Glad you're sticking to the meds tho, despite your questions.

I should have been more clear - it was more an example of the range of things I have heard. When people are afraid, all kinds of things are said and believed in an attempt to control things. I stick to this works, good, I don't really know how my computer works either, but I use it!