"Breeding" if not Poz?

• 11 months later...

Many interesting reply's here and I can agree with most. Any cum in any guys butt is breeding to me also. But I have to say as a neg. guy if I am about to have intercourse with a poz guy that has a high count #, not on meds. and he is going in me bareback. I know I would be thinking that I am about to be breed and maybe get knocked up. It would be exciting for sure and I would certainly not resist. Be glad to enjoy it and let it happen.

• Like 1

Any cum inside is breeding, poz or neg. If you consider poz loads breeding, what would you call a neg load then? Or what if you don't know if a load is poz or neg?

Guest bbbearlover1

I am in the camp that "breeding" is the act of unloading inside a male ass/pussy/cunt/hole.  I don't think one's status has anything to do with it, and I've certainly bred poz and neg pussy.

I've had a couple of guys ask on Grindr ask me how I can breed if I'm undetectable, so for some, breeding means seroconversion is the objective. For me, and most of the guys I talk with, breeding and seeding just mean that cum is gonna be left inside a fuckhole.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Breeding has nothing to do with poz or neg, it is simply shooting loads into a hole.  We breed our boy all the time.  We used to use condoms (which is NOT breeding) until we all chose to be exclusive and all tested neg for all STDs.  Now we breed him.  And there is nothing hotter.

• Upvote 1