Swallow your own cum

highlife

On 5/17/2014 at 11:04 PM, highlife said:

How did you manage to taste or swallow your cum?

I’ve had many a Top scoop it off my stomach and feed my nut to me. Usually, I’m on my back and they’re hitting my p-spot so good that I’m just leaking cum by the spoonfuls.

• Like 1

I love being forced to eat my own cum by a Dom. I always love the idea of it but then after yet another premature ejaculation the disgust sets in as he makes me eat it as my cock goes limp and he pounds my hole endlessly as I lose libido. Serves me right for being a worthless premie cummer

• Upvote 1

I used to experience the instant lack of desire to try it after ejaculation, and when I was young and limber I would occasionally try to get past that by placing my hips over my head and pointing straight down at my mouth. Eventually I got to the point where I could take my own cockhead in my mouth and shoot that way (no way in hell I could manage that now).

Taking it straight like that was always different, somehow. I can’t say that I ever acquired a taste for it at that time, and didn’t do it again for a long time.

Then, when I was being trained, my Master would force me to orgasm, and then he would always say, “Clean it up,” by which he meant that I was to eat it. I got used to it, and now don’t think twice when a Top scrapes the cum he’s just fucked out of me off my belly and smears it across my tongue with his finger. It’s kind of surprising to me how many Tops seem to enjoy making a bottom eat his own cum, though I don’t know why that should surprise me.

I’ve done yoga and martial arts most of my life, and I’m pretty damned flexible. Early on I discovered that I could do a plow (a yoga position where you lie on your back and put your legs over your head and touch the floor behind your head) and I could hold the position for 30 minutes or so - long enough to jack off and shoot my load down my throat or all over my face.

10 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I used to experience the instant lack of desire to try it after ejaculation, and when I was young and limber I would occasionally try to get past that by placing my hips over my head and pointing straight down at my mouth. Eventually I got to the point where I could take my own cockhead in my mouth and shoot that way (no way in hell I could manage that now).

Taking it straight like that was always different, somehow. I can’t say that I ever acquired a taste for it at that time, and didn’t do it again for a long time.

Then, when I was being trained, my Master would force me to orgasm, and then he would always say, “Clean it up,” by which he meant that I was to eat it. I got used to it, and now don’t think twice when a Top scrapes the cum he’s just fucked out of me off my belly and smears it across my tongue with his finger. It’s kind of surprising to me how many Tops seem to enjoy making a bottom eat his own cum, though I don’t know why that should surprise me.

This is similar to my experience.  I did exactly the same as you a few times, in order to overcome the complete lack of desire to eat it as soon as I’d produced it. Though I could only ever get my cock pointing at my mouth, rather than in it.

I can’t say it ever did anything for me, so like you, the only way I could see it becoming a thing I do is if a dom top orders it. I’ve recently been messaging a dom on here who prefers that my cock simply doesn’t feature during sex though, and honestly that sits better with me.