Question for drinkers

Pigtoy

First I tried my own piss , lying on my back in the shower , legs high up and letting it go. I first avoided morning piss, now it's not a big problem anymore. But when you go to pissparties, people usually drink so much that it tastes more like wrm, salty water. Avoid asparagus piss - but then to punish slaves perhaps.......?

But nothing can beat the feeling of drinking it from the tap - and then of course it's a mind thing

I drink my own piss all the time. I like to shoot my piss into my mouth in the bathtub and drink glasses of it. I started out will almost clear piss from drinking lots of water. Now I prefer piss that's really bitter and has some taste to it, love beer piss!

• 1 month later...

To drink effortlessly, I need a few things and preparations.

1)  Drink a ton of water to hydrate, then switch to beer  - usually get three in you before unloading

2) Take a huge hit of poppers before you want to drink

3) Get that buzzy lovey dovey sensation while you let your tongue explore the piss slit and his head and shaft as the jet is unloading inside your mouth and gulp like you mean it.  It comes out with a huge velocity to so expect a lot to come out the side of your mouth.  When guys tell me they take every drop, I am impressed - to do that, you have to have the same ability to say, shotgun a beer or do a beer bong.  I am a wussy an can do neither, but once you start, the beer piss will make you more buzzed.

4) Go down and have three more beers, and this time, your Redneck Budweiser (recycled beer) will just keep on adding to your fun.

That's my plan of attack.  If I get nauseated, its only after because I think about how much piss is in my belly, but I get hard thinking about barfing it up if that were to happen, ha ha.  I don't eat anything so its all liquid if it were to happen.

Don't get it very often, but love the recycled beer - and there's something about the slight thrum of a cock while it's pissing that's exciting, as I swallow it all. Then feeling the cock get harder in my mouth. And eventually getting the cum too...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i don't tend to drink that much as i can't drink it all straight from the tap & get pissed on from head to toe too as well as getting pissed up my ass, butt i usually compromise by having the Top / Master piss all over my face & head & i can catch the splash / runoff & still get both covered & my drink.  Each guys piss tastes different, so i never prejudge.  i usually have no idea what they've eaten, butt usually they're playing at my place so i've supplied their favorite drinks, whether H2O, juices, pop, or alcohol.  Clear piss does normally have the least taste so start with it.  

I had the same problem that many of you've had, couldn't help but gagging and couldn't do it. But I was determined to be a better slutty bottom and a true whore cannot say no if someone wants to use you as a urinal, so I had to figure it out if I was to become the true slut that I desired to be, so I conditioned myself, a lot, by drinking a lot of my own piss, at first watered down and mixed with coke and ice and gradually I built up to drinking it straight, gulping down an whole large cup full at a time. Finally when the time was right I was cruzing an outdoors cruze area, a favorite of mine, and I came upon an Asian man who agreed to feed me. Unfortunately when his stream started I could tell immediately that it was the strong yellow stuff. I had a choice to make I let it fill my mouth and I swallowed.

Now I am hooked, definitely like the stronger stuff better

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried my own piss before but recently drank someone else's for the first time (from the tap and yes I swallowed.   :lol: ).

He was a very hot twink top with a great dick.  Looking forward to doing it again. (It was a long time fantasy that I finally met someone who was willing to play it out.)

Something very exciting about being on my knees, a dick in my mouth, and hot piss flowing down my throat.  

Edited by cumluvnbottom

• 2 weeks later...