whats your fetish?

jd112

• (Btm) Raw fucks - Rough/Raunchy/Sketchy/Risky rather than soft clean cut guys. Guys with PAs a huge +++ Prefer the aroma of a hard working man - no aftershave etc.  
  • (Btm) Anonymous - Blindfolded - Relinquishing control to someone.
  • (vers) Sneakers, Boots, Football Cleats/Studs, Socks - getting trampled by them, sniffing, licking, swapping
  • (vers) Sweaty socks, pits, etc. Love guys when they're really sweating after a run or gym. 
  • (vers/btm) Breathcontrol - Breathswapping, Rebreathing, forced poppers. 
  • (vers) Piss - on clothes/body, drinking, pissfuck
  • (top only) Fisting. 
  • Like 1

Bookstore glory holes and anon motel scene. Nothing like getting fucked bb and not know who the top is or looks like. It’s like I’m providing a civil duty and service to help guys that need to breed. 

It makes me satisfied to have a guy finish his load in me, zip up and leave. Hopping I can satisfy another hard cock in need of release. 

Im all about customer satisfaction. 

When I top through a glory hole, it’s the same, I just wanna cum that’s all, dude bend over and let me get this over with lol 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I have not experienced this while having sex with another man.  Yet, when I have the vibrator up my ass; I am finding its a real turn-on, when I am still wearing my shoes, and my underwear is down around my ankles.

I love intense PNP play. Besides T I do dope which is a totally different ride. I am always looking for other dope heads to shoot up and nod together and have junkie sex.  Sometimes I think I'm the only gay guy who likes H.

• Like 1

I like to watch mens faces and top parts of body jerking forward when being fucked.

I like to see trousers pants being pulled down to knees and getting fucked.

Underwear and bulges

Hairy bodies and hairy holes

Armpits bushy

Rimming.

Big nipples

I cannot mention the other fetish that I have.....,, 

As a top (Situation General): Musky older guys who wants to surrender their holes to me.

As a bottom (Situation General): Someone who is older and likes to humiliate me with feminine titles. 

Red means a fetish I would normally not do, but, if the bottom wants me to, I'm cool with it. May not be ALL into it, but, can be.

General Aspects I fetishize about: 

1. Musky Armpits (Not Bad B.O.)
  2. Musky Crotches 
  3. Musky Holes (Not dirty or smelling of shit)
  4. Small/Average Dicks
  5. Guys older than me (24+)
  6. Interracial (White, black, etc. - I wanna fuck you all (Top or Bottom) (Though help a broth'a out, there's like no gay black/general ethnic guys around me, according to Scruff))
  7. Sniffing and licking balls, pits and cock.
  8. A bottom who loves being rimmed 24/7
  9. A top who loves being rimmed 24/7
  10. Facial Hair

Weird fetishes:

1. Smelly underwear/jockstrap
  2. Verbal humiliation (Both giving (top) and receiving (bottom))
  3. Me occasionally being fingered
  4. Slapping the bottom (Not cool with me being slapped) (Not really into it, but can be)
  5. Choking (Somewhat, and know the safety protocols)
  6. Voyeurism 
  7. Having my bottom crossdress for me (Don't wanna wear them myself, but, eh, if asked politely.....)
  8. (If it is from sexual release) Crying

Things that are and WILL remain as fantasies:

1. Humiliating my bottom/top in front of their families
  2. Having my male boss be my bottom bitch
  3. Having my bottom in chastity
  4. Whoring out my bottom
  5. Fucking my Father in Law
  6. Dominating my lover's family
  7. Somehow make a guy's cock into a pussy, and be my Cuntboi
  8. Having my top piss in my hole
  9. Having my top fuck my girlfriend
  10. Me fucking a guy and his girlfriend

Overall, I just want a nice guy who wants to bottom right after going to gym with me. Or a top after going to the gym with me (if my colon is good that day).

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

My main one is something I’ve never had the opportunity to do but hopefully some day :)

1) total anon and being used by random men. One after another much like the xtube vids of Ryan Cummings. 

2) ABS cum swallowing. I often fantasize the cock I’m milking is not really a stranger. The idea of sucking off someone I know but without knowing. He could be anyone...my boss, my coworker, the guy down the street. 

3) Daddies 60+. I go nuts thinking about taking mature cum. OMG if they are hairy too. 

4) The idea of a regular top having his “friends” take my hole for a trial run while he encourages and the associated  camaraderie amongst the tops. I’m getting fucked and a top is encouraging others to fuck me and breed me 

5) bukkake. Being surrounded by cock and guys shooting from every direction so I can’t possibly swallow all the cum leaving me  covered in cum