Questioins to bottoms: Once you have cum can you continue?

NLbear

Personally, i'm not a jackhammer fucker and I like to receive the same as I like to give.

If a bottom cums while I'm fucking him, I would prefer that he just stop(.) - allow me to stay inside. His previous fuckings probably haven't left him to feel he can have trust that I won't move (and hurt him). I just want to enjoy the feeling of being deep inside him. As he relaxes we can pick up fucking again.

Same when i've shot into him (whether he's cum or not) - i'll go deep as possible and want to stay there while my cum continues to flow into him. I want to leave every drop in him. If we lay still, and i slowly soften, his hole should tighten around me.

If we remain in this position, when he/we are up for more motion, i'll start to get hard again and we can do it all over.

If fucking is not comfortable for him, it's not comfortable for me.

• Upvote 5

Personally, i'm not a jackhammer fucker and I like to receive the same as I like to give.

If a bottom cums while I'm fucking him, I would prefer that he just stop(.) - allow me to stay inside. His previous fuckings probably haven't left him to feel he can have trust that I won't move (and hurt him). I just want to enjoy the feeling of being deep inside him. As he relaxes we can pick up fucking again.

Same when i've shot into him (whether he's cum or not) - i'll go deep as possible and want to stay there while my cum continues to flow into him. I want to leave every drop in him. If we lay still, and i slowly soften, his hole should tighten around me.

If we remain in this position, when he/we are up for more motion, i'll start to get hard again and we can do it all over.

If fucking is not comfortable for him, it's not comfortable for me.

Wish more tops were like you....

I would think at least part of it is biological - when you cum your sphincter is contracting with each burst so just needs a recovery period? I love to stay still inside while a bottom is cumming so i can feel each pulse. Same when I cum, if he just stays put he will feel me pulse inside and he can count the shots :2thumbs:

Edited by otebbtop

• 2 weeks later...

I had a very determined twink struggle to go down my cock but some wiggling and grasping my legs to pull himself to the balls had my cock squeezed like I was wearing a cock ring. It was so tight I kept cumming every 10 min from watching his fine solid ass flex and gyrate.

• Upvote 1

Omg!I thought that was a problem only I had...yes,the second that I cum,my libido drops to zero and thats it....

That's why have learned not to cum under any circumstances until my top cums first

Things get dicey sometime in a group setting....for example.. where I am being plowed and then another man comes along and wants to suck me while I have a cock in my ass that is feeling amazing... that added stimulation is sometimes enough to send me over the top before I'm ready....and once I cum,my libido drops to zero instantly!

When I get fucked well, I am very much in bottom mode and don't like to feel my cock.

But when I am very horny and have full balls, it can be that I am so sensitive that I shoot my load.

But even if I cum during a fuck, it has no effect on my sex drive. I am even more relaxed and enjoy the penetration more intense.

i always let the top finish if i cum first even if I'm feeling discomfort. it's just good manners. i have been practicing with a fb. he instructs me to cum in the first 5 minutes that i start riding him so that i can focus on just him and his cock. he thinks that if i am horny i won't give all my attention to his pleasure because i'll be focused on mine at the same time. he wants my ass to be only dedicated to his pleasure.

it's been tough but i do what i'm told and i will be happy about it.

A bottom is not there to just please a top IMHO. A bottom is there to please himself too. Why would you have sex if you didn't get anything out of it? I do not understand Bottoms who just want to please the top and don't expect anything in return. No self esteem?. If you fuck there are two (or more) guys involved. Fuck guys! Don't you think that as a bottom you deserve a little fun as well?? You are sexual, you want to get something out if it as well.

A decent top would like to please the bottom too by the way. If not, he wouldn't even be fucking me.

I don't think I will ever understand Bottoms who just function as a cum hole. I am a person. I have sexual feelings. I want a top to fulfill my needs. A top uses me to fulfill his needs. But there are two of us. He uses me to dump his load and I use him to get what I want.

I know I am ranting. I just do not understand Bottoms who have sex without getting anything out of it. I want the top to fuck me and cum. But I also want the top to make ME cum.That is the joy of sex between guys.

Too much to ask?

No its not A..

My thoughts are with NL here, I totally agree with this quote ^.

I don't always cum; so I am always interested; I get fucked because I like loads of MEN, the more dick in my ass the better for ME. I choose not to cum because I love reliving it all later. If the Man fucking me makes me cum with his technique, then that is a bonus, he can finish off in my arse because he has earned it. We enjoyed it.

I find that once i've cum, I go soft and generally lose interest in my dick for a few hours at least but still really enjoy getting my ass fucked. Of course that can be a good thing, in fact i've had a few sessions where before anything else has even happened i've been ordered to jerk myself off and forced to cum so that from that point on I have no interest in pleasuring my cock during the session...

• Upvote 1

Yes, but I usually cum without touching myself. The fuck itself makes me cum hands free. I try not to cum but it just happens. And then sometimes I am free to concentrate on the tops pleasure (and sometimes the ones after him), but sometimes it happens to me that I have lost all interest. In those cases I let the top continue of course but secretly wishes he finishes soon as well. And sometimes I don't cum at all and JO afterwards.

It's a mixed bag and what I hate is I never know upfront which mood I will be in after I have cum. Doesn't make me a very reliable bottom! Wish it was otherwise.

• Upvote 1

No matter if I cum or not, when the other guy is done with my hole that's when it ends. Getting Fucked or Fisted, If I cum I tell the guy to keep on going - it's only fair until he busts his nut or is tired of having his hand up my ass - I've had some mind blowing sex after I came and the guy was still fucking my hole either by dick or fist.