Bottom's thoughts, feelings or fantasies when getting bred

Dutch-bottom

Personally, at the moment I'm getting bred, I basically stop thinking. I just savour the moment, all the feelings I'm getting: the feeling of the cock throbbing in my ass, the feeling of the cum flowing in me, the sounds of the grunts of the top coming in me, my skin on whatever I am lying on, possibly the cock that is invading my mouth at the same moment.

I basically just live the moment, which is like nirvana to me. There's no past and no future, just the present, and the pleasure of the moment.

*After* I've been bred, on the other hand, I basically think of the next cock ;).

at that second im fantacizing that im a woman, and get turned on feeling him climax in my pussy, I feel like im being fucked by a real man, and am turned on if I feel his sperm getting me sloppy if he keeps pumping me, I always fantacize that he is getting me pregnant. im very submissive once he penetrates me anyway. im all pussy after that.

I'm along the lines of exhibbottomslut. When everything is good, it's all about feeling the moment. My hole stretched around his dick, just feeling: is his cock throbbing, did it get thicker/longer, can I feel his cum gushing inside me? Is he holding me tight against him? Is his beard stubble gently scratching me? Am I moaning or grunting as our bodies are doing their primal functions? Am I clenching a pillow, blanket, his arm?

Once upon a time I had FB who would give me an anal orgasm as he was about to drive his load into me. My whole body would get goosebumps, my internal muscles would start spasming as if I were ejaculating, but I wouldn't ejaculate. My whole body would tense up and I'm sure I was making some unholy noise. First time he freaked out a little, he never had a bottom do that... then he started looking forward to doing it it me every time.

Again. No thoughts- just pure in-the-moment sensation.