• Administrators

This story was originally submitted to my buds blog by 'slutldn' (millmatt@hotmail.com)

One weekend I hooked up with this guy online rather 'by chance' on a not so popular site. He called himself Mike and said he was 31, total top and could come round within the hour. I would normally chatted a bit more and exchanged pics before hooking up online, but took the chance on this one. He turned up on his motorbike and not only was he the described age, he was hot and real dishy.

We got undressed in no time and he rimmed me like no tomorrow. Mike had a thick hard cock that pointed up 45 degrees. Before I knew it he slid his ramrod in me without asking or giving me the option of condom. Boy, he could fuck. He then said he liked my arse real loose and after I had a hit of poppers, he fisted me real hard. He kept alternating fuck, rim and fist my arse – showing no interest in my cock or if I were enjoying it... just the way I like being used and abused. After shooting his load in me, he ate my arse clean, put on his clothes and left.

We met a couple more times. Both occasions he arrived on his bike in his smart office suit. He was always into rimming, fucking, fisting and felching using me just to please himself. He had an inviting perfectly shaped hole but never let me go near it.

Once we arranged to meet at a sauna and I was curious to see how he behaved in the midst of others. After a long snog in the public shower, we went into one of the doorless cubicle. He proceeded to rim, fuck, fist and felch as usual but with a crowd watching. After shooting his load in me, I sat on his face, and he ate my arse clean again. By this time others guys were shooting their loads onto us. He then made me lick off these cum. He showed no interest in group play or other guys. Neither did he even offer to wank me off. God, I was falling for him….

A week later, he asked me to his house for the first time for a 3 some with a black guy called Tim. Despite being 6 foot 2 and solid muscle, Tim was shy and totally inexperienced but had that pleasing thick 9 incher. After a warm up of snogging, cock-sucking and my arse totally rimmed. Mike went on to fuck me raw as usual. Tim offered him a condom from his bag which Mike said no. Tim started to lecture and I thought it might all turn bad. After a while he gave up and decided he too wanted to fuck me. Mike said he would fist my hole a bit looser for his big cock. Tim had never seen anyone being fisted before and unable to control himself anymore, drove his thick black cock raw into my hole. As I was the only bottom, they took turn to fuck me. Mike then guided Tim’s huge hand into my hole which totally filled me up.

After an hour or so, Tim said he wanted to fuck Mike’s virgin hole. With much reluctance and doses of poppers, Mike still could not take Tim’s big black cock. So Tim suggested that I fuck Mike with my slimmer 6.5 incher first. Here is the chance I had been waiting for to use this selfish fucker. After much struggle, I entered Mike’s virgin hole. It was tight but I was patient and determined. Tim slid his black cock into Mike’s mouth to stop all that squirming. I soon shot a huge load to claim that cherry. Despite my cum as lube, Tim was still unable to enter Mike’s hole. So he shot his black innocent babies into my hole. Mike tongued my hole clean, eating that black spunk. He then shot his load in me too.

That was the last meeting. A month later Mike said he tested positive and needed time off.

• 4 years later...
Guest bbbearlover1

Interesting how they couldn't resist the Black man, even the "total top."  I've had my share of white 'total tops," and they were quite fun to use.