Even though i don't get the opportunity to perform in each role an equal number of times, at my core I feel that equally bottom and top.

If i'm attracted to a top, i'm a bottom. If i'm attacted to a bottom, i'm a top. If i'm attracted to a versatile, it's hard to say what all we're going to get into.

Which actually brings up something that was a pet peeve for a long time but i've since just "learned to love the bomb" and figured out that i'm unable to teach those pigs to sing.

In the old days bottom and top had totally different meanings than today. A "top" was an active participant or ACTIVE. A "bottom" was a passive recipient or PASSIVE.

Whether you were into fucking, sucking, pissing, or any other activity was defined in another way. Fucking was "Greek" and sucking "french"

So today's run of the mill "Top" would have been a Greek active, and a "Bottom" a Greek passive.

"The more you know."

• 2 weeks later...
Even though i don't get the opportunity to perform in each role an equal number of times, at my core I feel that equally bottom and top.

If i'm attracted to a top, i'm a bottom. If i'm attacted to a bottom, i'm a top. If i'm attracted to a versatile, it's hard to say what all we're going to get into.

Im exactly in this position. It really depends on my mood, and the person, but I average out to be about 50/50.

What really ironic about this is many guys will not believe it, and just say I'm a bottom pretending. It doesn't bother me that they think that, and it usually goes away once I fuck them. haha

I'm also quite attracted to black men, and most think i just want to get fucked, and while I like it, They are often VERY surprised and happy that I like to top too because so many white guys just expect black men to always be tops.