Is the experience of taking a monster cock worth the pain?

luvblack77

I've taken a 10 inch cock a few times. It feels amazing having this big cock opening your hole right up. I've never had any pain or discomfort but it is well worth it. After a couple of minutes riding that cock you feel the greatest pleasure and be taking it all the way in till those balls are slapping against your ass.

• Like 3

I don't have a lot of experience with monster cocks, but there was one guy who was seriously long and thick. It was one of those cocks that doesn't get super hard, it was just so big. That seemed to make it easier to get into my ass. It also probably helped that I was in total heat at the time and would have sat down on a traffic cone and enjoyed it. I was amazed that he got in me and it didn't hurt. Definitely a memorable fuck.

• Like 2

I’m very much in the bigger is better camp, but like guys let’s be real.

If you’re going to take XXL cock, make sure your hole is used to it.

its like bottoming 101, if you know you can’t take it/handle it don’t do it.

We fuck for pleasure not for pain ( at least I do anyway ) 

• Like 3

If you're really in to a guy and want him in you it's easier. I've been surprised by that a couple of times. I'm generally a bit tight at first and need to work up to anything big. These guys I really wanted were a lot easier though.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

No, it's not the worth the pain so much as  the expression on a total strangers face when you mention it at your local watering hole.  "Well, I took this 9.5 inch guy bb last night and I swear I had to run to the drug store first thing this morning. I used some cheap water based lube and now I am paying the price because I was out of Preparation H and I had to drive here in the car sitting on one of those inflatable donuts".

You'll have total silence for at least 30 seconds, no boring stories about family arguments at the Thanksgiving dinner table.

Try it, I bet the you'll have a similar response.....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Iker80 said:

If you're really in to a guy and want him in you it's easier. I've been surprised by that a couple of times. I'm generally a bit tight at first and need to work up to anything big. These guys I really wanted were a lot easier though.

Absolutely.  I have achieved several personal records in the bed because I really was into the guy.

• Upvote 1

I have had monster cock’s from at least 3 guys, two of which were massive before being silicone enhanced for much greater thickness. On each occasion they brought out my bottom side and greed, thanks to suitable enhancements 😈

The most recent was delighted to start by feasting on my ink gash of a mancunt, to ensure I was truly gagging, before fucking me balls deep right away…..fuck it felt so good and thanks to lots of self training from an early age, it was 💯 pleasure and definitely no pain 🐷😈😜

Where I live there are many more bottoms than tops. As a vers I tend to top more than bottoming. However there is the odd time. I  was at the baths about 2 months back and a tall muscle boy came up behind me in the dark area, pushed me over the fuck bench and slowly shoved his huge thick raw cock in my hole and started pounding harder and harder. He just kept pounding as though he was possessed, harder and harder while holding me down from behind. You could hear the both of us grunting and me starting to wince. It got so loud that a bunch of guys gathered around to watch. I was so damn turned on by him and the scene that I let him pound and pound feeling pain and intense pleasure at the same time. Finally when I felt I might not be able to take it any longer he let out a big grunt and spasm while shooting his load deep in me.  It was so damn intense.
However, just when I thought I might be given a break he started pounding again. By this point I was really squirming but also hard as a rock. Before I knew it he let out yet another spasm and shot a second load in me. 
it was probably one of the most random and intense experiences I’ve had in a long time, even though my ass hurt like hell at the end. Once he left a couple of other guys wanted in my ass but I needed a break. lol so couldn’t.
So yes, when turned on enough I can. It also happens that the buddy I was with came in me earlier that night which is a huge turn on for me so that made it easier to take 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1