Is the experience of taking a monster cock worth the pain?

luvblack77

I'd never taken a big dick until about a year ago, because the very thought of it was too intimidating. But in the past year I've bottomed several times for a couple of guys who - no exaggeration - are 10 or 11 inches and pretty thick. Other than a tiny bit of pain on the first 10 seconds, it was a perfect feeling with an intense finish.

You do have to learn to relax. Make sure you use a lot of lube and take it slow until you are comfortable. My buddy is pretty experienced so he didn't have much problem taking me (I'm about 8' with average girth), but even he would have trouble after awhile because of how I fuck. Like wolf said, it's all about technique. I fuck like a piston and make no bones about it. Girls I've been with have complained about me hitting their cervix because I like to go deep and hard and fast. It's really a combination of good core muscles, good hip movement, and Vicodin which makes it harder for you to finish. Once you've had your hole wrecked once you'll realize it's totally worth it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just took a 7x8.5 last night with just a little gun oil and a lot of patience. I don't get fucked often, was a wild ride for sure. Definitely worth the discomfort.

biggest i've had was just about 9 .. then had that dick and an 8er doublefuck me .. i think everyone in the building knew someone was getting fucked .. lots of pain at first .. then lots of begging for them to fuck me harder and deeper .. big smile on my face walking home as the cum leaked outta my ass .. :-) .. as most/everyone has said - relax and breathe deep - you'll be surprised what you can take .. ;->

Recently took a monster cock. Not sure id do it again but it was fun to take on the challenge of it. Thank god he was gentle with it or he would have split me in two for sure. Easily as thick as my wrist and 9+ long. Dude is PACKING. He got it in but it took a very long time to sort of get used to it and relax enough for him to fuck me, even then he had to go slow

Holy shit yes.

The intensity of that first pop followed by the surge as it all slithers in is amazing.

Personally I find bigger cocks easier as you can actually get some motion going instead of just a head poking about just inside.

For what its worth here is my list of suggestions.

1. Clean out a lot, wait a few hours then do it again.

2. Wear a plug for at least two hours before the session, a medium one at most so you retain tightness but also allow access.

3. A lot of lube and get it deep. In fact if you think you have put on enough you are wrong so use some more.

4. relax and go with you flow as the only thing that will stop this from working is tension on your part.

Good luck

• Upvote 1

TLDR version: Yes!

You have been given a lot of good advice in this thread. What I will say reflects things others have said but not all together.

I have only recently started barebacking, but the decision was at least partially related to monster cocks. I have rarely been fucked by less than 7.5 inches. I really like the feel of a long stroke and you just can't get that with short cocks. Of course I also like to be stretched so thick is great too.

What is a monster cock? I would probably say anything bigger than about 9 inches long and very thick. It is not a coincidence that my first bareback experiences were with thick cocks between 9.5 and 10.5 inches. They just wanted to bareback me and I was not going to say anything to jeopardize getting those dicks in my ass.

Relaxation is key. If you are not relaxed you will tense up and it will hurt. Even doing it right, a really big cock can hurt at first, but there is no reason for the pain to last more than a minute.

So the elements to allow you to relax:

Douche! I can't emphasize this enough. In order to relax while having a cock shoved 10 inches up your ass, you need to be confident that it is not going to run into any nasty surprises in your hole. This was huge for me, even if I thought i was just going to be sucking cock, making sure I was cleaned out just in case. I also like to take an immodium a few hours in advance.

Lube is key. I like silicone, but as others posted, if you are barebacking, no reason to avoid oilbased lube. I hate water based lube and how sticky and dry it gets. I pre-lube my hole and stretch it out with a couple of fingers.

Patience. I have topped too, and I fuck women, so I am not talking about walking on eggshells for an hour. But if your top can avoid trying to kill you with his dick in the first minute or so the rest can be no big deal. A couple of weeks ago I got fucked by a tweaker with one of the thickest cocks I have seen in my life (remember above where I said all restraint goes out the window when I am offered a huge dick? I normally don't fuck tweakers, but...) He was brutal when he got going, but he had the good sense to take about a minute or two, just pushing the head part way in then pulling out and rubbing it on my hole. By the time he actually entered me I was wide open.

Position. I don't know if there is a single right answer for this as I have heard different things from different people. I find it easiest taking the big dick while on all fours. I find it hard when standing up, unless I am already opened up from a previous fucking.

One of the things that really opened my mind (and ass) about barebacking was how much easier it was than rubbered fucking. The lack of rubber friction really helps. I really love uncut cocks too, and the combination of a naturally wet slipperey head and the sliding action of the foreskin make getting fucked by an intact cock easier too.

I haven't seen anyone mention this, but usually by the time you get to the extremes of cock size, they are not as rock hard as regular cocks. The only cocks that ever hurt me were average to moderate length and actually were thinner than average. But they were rock hard (and wearing rubbers).

Lots of good advice in this thread. Take it and you will be fine.

Take that monster cock. And if you aren't going to take it, pass it on to me.

• Upvote 2

It is totally worth it. Sure it might hurt at first, but once your ass opens up and fully envelops that cock, nothing in the world feels better. If the guy is an expert top, it is even better. I prefer guys with huge cocks since they stretch me nicely and make me cum like crazy.

It's worth it!! I love big cock and love the challenge but I think there's pleasure in pain lol. But you could bleed if the top doesn't help lossen you up first or you go from fingers to monster cock too quick, I've bled when using toys too big without lossening up but they were big.