Is the experience of taking a monster cock worth the pain?

luvblack77

• Moderators

Taking big cocks is mostly a mental thing - you have to be able to relax. If you can let yourself do that, it will be a mind blowing experience. It's definitely worth it!

• Upvote 1

Last year I took the biggest cock I've ever taken, bigger than any of my dildos (well, if you're on a limited income due to HIV you don't have so much money shop for for the ones that do the job). I couldn't get his soft cock entirely into my mouth and he was a grower. My advice to anyone faced with a similar challenge is let him take charge: he knows through experience what works, even if he did comment on my asshole being unusually tight. He got my trust, which allowed me to relax and let him in through the second sphincter. Scrape me off the ceiling time...

It's definitely worth it, with a lot of lube and patience it's going to feel amazing. I've found that the guys I've been with who have monster cocks, even the rough/dom/aggressive guys, all know that to start with I have to be relaxed and they have to be patient. Once it's in though and I'm used to the size then it's no holds barred. I totally agree with the other guys about making sure you are clean and using a butt plug or dildo to ready yourself is always good. Lots of rimming and fingering before you take a big cock is a great way to get ready but if your tops not into it then lube, lube, lube because you don't want him tearing you by slamming in or being impatient.

Edited by Jakelc

• 4 weeks later...

love taking big dick, the first time i got fucked by a truly big dick it hurt but that was mostly my inexperience, now i know to just relax & enjoy it & my ass will swallow it up, nothing beats the feeling of a huge dick fucking my hole real hard, stretching my cunt out & probing deep inside my guts, absolutely love it...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Is worth the pain, cause the filling feeling is unimaginable satisfying, but i would not suggest trying a monster cock if u would not have chance to encounter monster cock on a regular basis.

Im not a size queen and i can cum hands free easily by a few hard pounding on my prostate. Ever since i tried cocks bigger than averege sizes, my ability to cums hands free diminish. Somehow having a bigger cock restructure me internally. Thats my opinion, but is definetely worth the pain to tried a monster cock :)

• Like 1

Guest faggot hole

Definately worth the pain.  It is important to relax, to understand that it is going to hurt a lot before it sends you into fits of sublime pleasure, leaving your ass cunt throbbing for more.  On the one hand, you cannot imagine more cock.  On the other hand, you start thinking of horses and large dogs and the possibilities ....

You and your hole in a relaxed state of mind, lots of lube as well as a motivated top who knows how to open your ass up nice and slowly and all should get well. You will realize, that at some times it is much harder to take a cock thats smaller than a really huge one. The really huge ones don´t get as hard as some of the smaller dicks, as far as i experienced. And believe me, you´ll NEVER forget your first "Monster". All the best for you, much luck and have some nasty raw fun. 

Nothing better than a long, extra thick cock stretching me to my limits while I have my favorite bottle of poppers.

I vividly remember the largest cock I have taken, he was easily 11" and very thick. When he first entered me I felt pain like never before, I begged him to pull out but he didn't, he just pulled back and slammed it in harder. He wound up breeding me 3 times that night (we were at a sex club) and I instantly became addicted to big cocks!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Better late than never. Since so many people offered advise when I asked the question, I think I owe it to the forum members to tell how it went. I did travel to meet the guy who claimed had a monster 12 inch cock. Yes, he was very good looking and really did have a monster cock just as he had said in his CL ad, very long and very thick. Meeting him was really hot, he first gave me a massage and got me very excited before he tried to penetrate me. When he did penetrate me, he came in slowly but still it was painful. I  thought he was tearing me up and was sure he had entered me completely, just to find out he was just half way there. Eventually I took the whole thing and he started fucking me slow but deep. It was absolutely wonderful, but the feeling was so strong, I could only take it for about 10 minutes. We waited a little, allowing me to relax and then we tried again. Still painful but even more pleasurable. Finally he did cum deep inside me. I was happy and proud I had taken the test and passed. I went back home feeling my ass like his cock was still inside me. It was a nice feeling. The thing is, the following morning, my ass hurt badly, like a bee had stung it. It was hard to go to the bathroom for the next three days as the sting of pain was always there. Finally, I got back to normal. Will I try it again? You bet!!! Now I know what to expect and will be ready for it.

• Upvote 2