Is the experience of taking a monster cock worth the pain?

luvblack77

I have no problem taking monster cocks in my hole. In fact the bigger the cock the more comfortable the fuck. Small cock are painful. You just need to open your hole up mentally. Your hole can handle it. It's your mind that needs to open up. Once it does you'll never go back to small cocks.

• Upvote 2

Guest jaydedday

I agree. I have found "smaller" cocks to sting. Also the fact that i'm a fist loving bottom, my hole naturally relaxes to a loose point and I want to Top to feel and enjoy my ass as much as possible Also, you get more a full filling which keeps you coming back for more. If it wasn't for a huge cock fucking me when I was young, I would never have explored fisting and depth training.

I was 14 when my step cousin introduced his 9 inch arab fuck prick to my little virgin hole. I thought I would die, but after a while I got used to it, and since that time I'm addicted to take big cocks.

I don't remember any cock which was too big or too painful, and I saw and experienced quite some examples which had insane sizes and shapes.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

The biggest I ever took was 11". It hurt like hell at first, but then I had the most amazing orgasm. I would never want to date a guy who was that big, though.

I,ve been searching for a bf that big for years without much success.....i mean id love someone that big and us to make love every single day and have a "normal" stable l/term relationship too.....i will keep searching meantime and know there is someone out there for me.

Fuck yea its worth it but you need to go slow.  Hopefully the Top will play with your hole and get you hot and wet.  If you are excited enough the pain will become pleasure pretty fast. 

Also I totally agree with Bttm4go.  Small cocks are the ones that tear you up.

Go for it.

Edited by fucknfeedme

in short, fucking right it is worth it.   Not always a great fuck----a lot of big cock guys I have found think their size means they do not need good fuck skills.   To some extent that is true,  but I have plenty of well used small cocks that out perform the fleshy giants. 

And, there is always that challenge of trying to take a giant.  It takes some good skills and effort to do a big dicked daddy in a way that gets you both off with a minimal amount of pain and strain-----on both sides of the fuck.  

But, if you do, it is great to feel a very hard, very large cock work your ass.   While I am not a true size queen, I do appreciate a big slab of meat from time to time. 

The only cock I have not been able to take up the ass was huge....cannot even estimate the total size.....and the poor bastard who had it was one of the most miserable guys I ever was with sexually.   Few men, and in his words NO cunts, could take that freak of nature.  I know the best I could do was lick it a bit and take the head partway into my mouth.   Truly have never seen another one like that...nor have even seen a picture that is similar.  For all off you who have wished for a bigger dick.....just remember, that poor fuck....biggest cock in captivity is worthless since nobody can service it.    

Appreciate what you have and learn to use it well and you will have better sex than the clumsy cocksman with the supersized prick.

Absolutely worth taking a huge dick.... but if you have not done it before, find a top that has a clue how to use his dick.  I have a 11 inches I take a few times a year.  He is a trucker that breeds me when he is threw my town.  He is a very talented top.  Usually get at least 2 loads in my ass in his sleeper.  Last time he had a buddy with him, not as hung but still hot.

• Upvote 1

had a monster cock last night, thick as a beer can and about 10" long. I knew i was gonna get fucked by him so made sure to smoke a bit to relax before he got here. Lube up good and a quick hit of poppers and he was balls deep in seconds, not a problem. I Highly recommend 420 and poppers for a monster cock now. He pounded my hole like a madman for a good hour and didnt have any problem. this morning i can certainly feel that i was fucked good but its fine, ill be good to go tonight again :)

I had this guy with an 11" cock one time, I let his friend with a 7" fuck me until I was ready to take the large cock. Both were fantastic and I still get hard thinking about it and it's been about 25 years since that took place. I wouldn't want a cock that size fucking me every day but now and then would be nice

• 1 month later...

An update on this topic. Last month I was in Houston and saw an ad for a black guy on A4A with at least an 11 inch cock. I decided to give it a try. First I set the follwoing ground rules: Complete domination and no stopping no matter what. The guy was happy with the terms but warned me it took him a long time to cum. There was some foreplay and I was really into him. His cock was the biggest I have ever seen. When the time came to fuck, he did it BB and used baby oil for lub... lots of it. To my surprise there was no pain. His cock went in slowly but with little effort. Then he fucked me for about one hour non-stop. I got a glimpse of heaver! The pleasure was INTENSE and I was glad he took a long time. When he climaxed, I could feel every squirt and realized what it meant to have a hungry ass. I plan to see him again next time I visit Houston. Yes, taking a monster cock is worth whatever pain you may feel.

• Upvote 2