Questions for the bottom boys.....

NYCKinkDad

Guest Pwrfkme06

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?

I love loads deep inside me

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable?

Never satisfied

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

One

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

First time I knew I was a fuck hole for men

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

My need is for my ass/pussy to make the tops cock happy

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick?

Yes

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?

Never i am a fucking bottom whore

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?

Secret

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

Always the load

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?

Both

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads?

No

There is no force in nature more powerful than semen. Giving it, taking it or sharing it. Breeding or being bred. What you desire was determined at the moment your father's sperm partnered up with your mother's egg. You can't fight nature.

• 2 weeks later...

well first of all, let me go on record as saying I love daddysand I will take their loads any way that I can get them...I love to have a load or 5 in me because it lets me know that my ass was hot enough to make my top cum....and I love to.feel a man pounding his hot meat into my ass ...and that feeling of him finally releasing and spurting his hot seed inside of me

The first time I was introduced to a mans cock and learned of what my true calling was,was when my uncle (Dads brother)fucked me when I was twelve.....I soon learned how to love servicing a cock and craving cock and cum in my ass and mouth

>>Cocks. It took me a while to start enjoying loads T had a part to play in that.

>>Insatiable

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

>>I only care about the cock. I am a size queen, so will migrate to the biggest I can get. That never changes.

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

>> I am bi. With men it is always about my ass... since about 25/30....

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

>>no

>> dick

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?

>> no

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?

>> secret

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

>>does he have to be hot? As long as the dick is huge I am happy.

>> anonymous sounds cool. I have a fantasy to be blindfolded and gang fucked.

>>Cock

Confess here.

like both, cocks and loads in my ass

not really satisfied

starts from the first cock

i think it was around 30

my need is gearfuck

mostly on my cock, dildos are possible, but like live cocks more

inbetween no

the one who does know it

taking for sure, if its necessary to suck for the beginning its OK

anon is the best

beeing in sportsgear and the fuckers should have similar gear

• 2 weeks later...

Default Questions for the bottom boys.....

Cum however I can get it, but I'm badly craving having loads pumped deep into my ass.

Barely, once my B/F is gone I find myself wanting more cock whether it's orally or I've been considering running anal only ads

One.  It just seems to be lack of available donors in my circle of people.

55.  I started VERY late.  I didn't suck my first cock until I was 51.  My present B/F is the only guy so far to top me but I'm hoping to change that.

Only when I'm home alone and no playmates.  When there's someone needing a cumdump they're the ONLY ones that need to or get to cum.

I jerk off while fantasizing about being the center of attention of a 20+ guy party where they're all strictly tops and I've told them that I want every load they're ready to give but they have to dump it in my ass or mouth, absolutely NO wasting good cum.

Yes.  I want to submit to a Dominant Master who will use me on a regular basis and, on occasion, pimp me out where I have absolutely NO say in who or how I get fucked.

Only my B/F knows and I don't think he understands just how far I would like to go.

Up my ass.  While I started out sucking, once my B/F shot that first load into my ass, I've wanted more and dream about it constantly.  

Anonymous is a huge turn on.  While I've seen everyone I've sucked off, I only know my B/F's name.  I would love to have him throw me a surprise party where I find myself tied securely in a position where my ass and mouth are available for anyone who shows up while I'm blindfolded.

Is there anything more important to you than taking loads?
    Only keeping body and soul together so I can receive more and more cum.

Edited by Jamie85

Cocks, cause they gve me loads

Never sarisfied

Haven't gotten there just yet.

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock?

I was 16.

Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

Innate.

I'm all about the tops.

Both, usually my hole with plugs. Dick with plug in it/or fantasizing about the cock I just had/will Hanes in me.

No.

Not really, but I'm not ashamed.

The daddy's cum in my ass .

Yes.

Living my life, yes, but when it's sex time? Nope.

​cum… but with the cock and guy connected.  i could jack off and fill my own hole with cum if it was all about the cum, so it really seems to be about the guys desire to breed me and then the result of him breeding me that gets me totally turned on and craving more. the cum is like the proof or result of a guys spent desire inside me.

• 5 months later...

Hmm, well I'm a versatile top so while I am in the mood to get fucked it's because I want a load in me, not because I want a cock in me.

Oh I can be satisfied. In fact from time to time I am totally not interested in getting fucked.

I have never felt that way.

I've been playing with my hole as long as I have been masturbating.

If I'm getting fucked then my cock is a secondary concern, and I can enjoy getting loaded up without cumming myself.

Dick most often, but I do rarely use a dildo too.

Not right now, because if I do crave a load in me I have a boyfriend who is also versatile and will breed me when I want it.

My friends know that I'm versatile and that I don't use condoms with my boyfriend, so sorta.

Taking a load for sure. I get pretty much no pleasure from blowing a guy.

Anonymous sessions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?

Never done anon and wouldn't do it bare.

Is there anything more important to you than taking loads?

Giving loads.

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?   Both, that is like choosing between cake and ice cream!

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable?   I always need more.

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?   I will take them all from the beginning.

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?  I really do not explore this side of me until I was in my 40's.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?  Not necessarily, but it is a bonus.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick?  Both...I use butt plugs to keep stretched and I do jackoff if I have no action scheduled.

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?  Sometimes, but I find myself distracted and not getting other things done.

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?  I share online, but not to anybody outside of this lifestyle.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?   Same answer as the first question!!!

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?  Both are greating depending on the situation.

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads?  Let's just say, when I'm taking loads, nothing else is on my mind or is as important.

I'd say cock. I don't care if a guy wants to wear a condom, I'd prefer the load but I'm not going to turn away dick.

Insatiable. I can't say no to getting my hole fucked.

From the first dick.

I've always known I'm a sub. Never questioned it.

I don't need to cum. I'll sort myself out later.

Usually my cock and have a dildo up my hole.

No not really.

Separate

The daddy and his load every time

I prefer anon currently. Love not knowing who has fucked me. On hook up apps I tend to focus on faceless profiles, I don't need to know them. It's about their dick.

There are loads of things more important. Taking cock and loads is my hobby.

Cocks.

Insatiable.

Usually the first.

40ish.

Cumming and having an orgasm are two totally different things for me.  I can have multiple orgasms without cumming (ejaculating) when getting fucked.

Dick mostly.

Afraid--no, curious--yes.

Not anymore, it really scares them.

Taking any load up my ass.

Anonymous sessions are hottest but, always try to see who just bred me.

Confess here.