Are there actually gay guys who don't like rimming?

Jamesbgck

I am always amazed by this. I hooked up with a bottom traveler last night. Got to his hotel, we got naked, making out, grabbing some cock and ass cheeks, some sucking. I put him on his back, hoist his legs up, and go down to enjoy his hole with my mouth and tongue -- and he pulls my head up and says he doesn't like to be rimmed. How weird. I fucking love rimming, mostly giving but getting too. I am usually a top, so I love getting down there and working my tongue and spit into the guy's hole before I stick my dick inside. And most bottoms love it. And with a regular FB or partner, it can be a tender and intimate act that is the epitome of sexual closeness and bonding. Even with a hookup, it's usually fucking hot.

Admittedly, it isn't many, but that there are ANY gay guys out there who don't like to lick hole or have their hole licked amazes me. Is that not a pretty basic and fundamental gay sex act? It's damn near like a gay guy who says he doesn't like to suck cock. Almost disqualifies you from being gay in my book, lol.

He did have a nice tight ass and I put a nice load up there. But still...

When I first started having sex, I hooked up with a guy who refused to rim. He was a microbiologist and kept saying how gross it was and can lead to diseases. He didn't say anything about not enjoying it.

I definitely agree with you. I absolutely love rimming a guys ass and usually tease him for a while with my tongue before I top.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Some of my best fucks were from tops I rimmed... I love to rim and be rimmed. But I have met guys who find the whole notion (ATM phobic???) repulsive.

Difficult to say yes or no. I love getting rimmed. Turns me on. But actually rimming myself? I am more into guys my own age and those turn out to be 40/50s guys and the more bear top types. I do no like to bury my tongue in a fat bear ass however. More interested in their cocks and bodies. However....the occasions I had with 20-somethings with juicy clean firm bubble butts I just couldn't get enough of rimming their asses. Got me all horned up. Them too because I could see their cocks getting harder. Perfect to get a good pounding afterwards.

• Upvote 2

I'm undecided on rimming. I do it when I'm highly attracted to the guy I'm fucking, and when I see that it brings him pleasure. Sadly, I have a short tongue so I'm not very good at it.

Although I've never believed that sex can or should be a sterile, antiseptic activity, I do worry about the risk of digestive parasites, which is real. I've had two GI surgeries, so I know what it's like when your GI tract shuts down for any reason.

As for getting rimmed, I either enjoy it mildly or find that it tickles. Inevitably, I reach a point where I'd prefer that he use his mouth to suck my dick or to kiss me.

I love to Rim a nice ass for sure. Can spend lots of time in a nice hole. I enjoy getting rimmed as well but only as a prelude to getting pounded. I mean the top can rim me as long as he wants. I just don't seem to find a lot of pleasure in having it done to me rather then doing it to someone else.

• Upvote 1

I am not at all into rimming- a total sub bottom like me probably should be, but I cannot handle the Hep risk. Now, I take piss and cum raw all the time, and I understand all the STD implications- but the whole going back and rimming a guy stops my cock hunger cold. Might be living in the steamy south all these years- there is often a rank funk in the ass crack of guys here- and I have this mental belief of my hole having to be spotless /totally void of any hint of shit. So running into it in sex- even the musky funk- kills my drive cold. ( and guys- if you are vers and have been hosing out- PLEASE don't wear your leather cock ring while hosing -- or at least take it off and WASH it- there is nothing worse than going down on a cock and as you hit the bottom, all you can smell is an odor akin to a bus station toilet in need of flushing. Gag me if you can with a big cock, not a rank odor.

Some of my best fucks were from tops I rimmed... I love to rim and be rimmed. But I have met guys who find the whole notion (ATM phobic???) repulsive.

I think thats what it comes down to for most guys. Additionally I think many guys get into it when they are a bit older, as its not something they do when they first start having sex.

I am not at all into rimming- a total sub bottom like me probably should be, but I cannot handle the Hep risk. Now, I take piss and cum raw all the time, and I understand all the STD implications-

Huh??? There is a vaccine for HCA and HCB, which are the only ones potentially spread by rimming, and HCV is not going to be transmitted by rimming.