Useless, soft, flaccid cocks on the bottom boys

CallMeSir

The purpose of a bottom is to satisfy real men and worship their cocks and take their cum. I feel like I can't even cum with my cock anymore, I can only cum with my sperm-craving cunt.

Edited by TheEvil1
  • Upvote 4

Guest mspsubmale

pretty much the same as mostly everyone else here:  don't get hard when getting fucked, or when jacking off.  also, being a bottom receiver for both oral and anal, its not about whether i can be hard or not:  its all about how much pleasure i can offer to the top fucking me and taking his loads....

Guest plowmeraw

I am almost always rock hard when I'm getting fucked, even when I don't touch it at all. I can't help it--just too turned on while a cock is in me. Only time I've ever been soft is during pnp, and then I get frustrated. 

• 3 weeks later...

Call me naive but I can't understand how men don't get hard just by the sight of a hard cock (never mind having one in the ass). Cock makes me so horny I have no control regards having an erection.

I'm always hard when I get fucked, suck cock etc. The only time I wasn't hard was during a two week period I was on sedatives (couldn't cum either).

I also cum easily when I'm getting fucked, and quite often just by sucking cock.

Maybe i am missing something , but if i was getting fucked and the guy told me i was not allowed to get hard/cum he would be getting kneed in the balls real quick.

Fuck that noise.

Real men, are kind, respectful and are just as interested in your pleasure as their own.

As for the "bottoms" here who say there "only purpose is to serve real men" then you have no respect for yourself, and i feel sad for you.

But then again, what do i know.

Edited by Endymion

Maybe i am missing something , but if i was getting fucked and the guy told me i was not allowed to get hard/cum he would be getting kneed in the balls real quick.

Fuck that noise.

Real men, are kind, respectful and are just as interested in your pleasure as their own.

As for the "bottoms" here who say there "only purpose is to serve real men" then you have no respect for yourself, and i feel sad for you.

Those saying "not allowed" are Dom/sub types. I get more pleasure out of getting fucked than anything else on this earth, sexually, so I'm glad I'm not rock hard most of the time. I'd think the precum oozing out would tell the top that I'm seriously turned on by his breeding my ass.

Guest 24collegekid420

I am both depends on the guy fucking me. Sometimes you can feel the passion they are putting in to breeding my hole. I been hard and soft while getting fucked. I love it all the attention is on the Dick cumming In and Out of my Boy Pussy.

I have a medium-sized meaty dick (17cm). some top partners like sometimes touch my dick during sex, some hate my dick and beat my hands if I tried to touch it. I do not pay attention to my dick. main enjoyment I get in the ass. I never masturbate and did not finish after having sex with the top man. I get anal orgasm and strong emotional orgasm.

Fuck that noise.

THANK YOU!!! Finally. A voice of reason. What I'm gonna say is said with love and kindness. I know there is the dom/sub culture. And I tend to be submissive. BUT I am a bottom AND I'm a man. I don't have a pussy or a cunt. I have an asshole. And a COCK. And it was put on me for a reason. I am no less a man than the one fucking me. I get tired of seeing on tumblr the posts where the bottom is "the only faggot in the picture." News flash: You only fuck with men... You are just as much a "faggot" (What's with that? We call it hate speech if straight people call us that but call ourselves that??) as the MAN you are fucking. And we deserve every bit of pleasure from our cocks as the tops do. This mentality that it's a useless piece of flesh... I feel sorry for men who feel that way. You act like you are less than human. YOU HAVE SELF WORTH!! And a purpose. And it's not just to be used and treated as tho you are something to be used to get another man off. I LOVE sex. And I derive pleasure from pleasing a man. But there is more to life. I love rough, piggy sex. But to never have those intimate moments of making love and mutual pleasure? You guys are missing out on so much. I love taking loads. But loads can be and are taken when having intimate sex too. Oh... And to answer the question, unless I have taken deep hits of poppers, I'm hard. And stroking. And I explode when the top does. And damn proud of it. Everyone deserves love and respect and pleasure during sex. It's not all about the top. If he feels that way, he can go stroke himself off. He's not getting inside of me. Learn to love yourself guys. Respect yourselves. You deserve better.

• Upvote 2

Oh jeez. Here we go with the self-esteem psycho babble. If guys are using derogatory terms and descriptions, it's because that's what they get off on. If they were into being a "proud man" and shit, that's what they would be doing. I don't know why people can't just respect what others are into and leave it alone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest AlmostBottom

I think Cam is talking about a variation on the bottoming & humiliation thread.

just as pain gives some people pleasure, i think the humiliation of being fucked while soft does as well.

seems to come down to the difference between a bottom... a sub bottom... and a cum dump...

as to whether cum dumps have "self esteem" problems - i think that depends on the cum dump.  on the surface, taking any random load including from homeless men -- that wouldn't seem to shout "high self esteem"  :  )    but again, who am i to make that call.

we might have some toilet lickers here with massive self esteem.

i also think, it takes guts and confidence to embrace one's kinks.  the most sub bottoms are the bravest, willing to risk ridicule...able to withstand pain in a way that normally is referred to as "manly."

Edited by AlmostBottom