Useless, soft, flaccid cocks on the bottom boys

CallMeSir

On 11/20/2020 at 2:42 PM, Fuzzypup said:

I love locking mine up in the smallest cage I can and getting fucked, just leaking the whole time from my useless little cocklet. It doesn't get hard if it's unlocked, but it keeps some handsy tops minds focused on my hole alone, and them getting off. If there was a way to shrink the cock I have even more, I would. 

Sad that you need to “force” a top to focus on pussy. It shouldn’t have to be that way. I for one am only interested in ducking and breeding sweet pussy. Male or female doesn’t matter to me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BreedingTop71 said:

Sad that you need to “force” a top to focus on pussy. It shouldn’t have to be that way. I for one am only interested in ducking and breeding sweet pussy. Male or female doesn’t matter to me. 

Agreed. Alpha Tops have no desire to suck dick. Locking a faggot clit ensures the faggot does not touch himself, stays soft and is a clear illustration of roles and a way for the Alpha to exert his dominance over the faggot. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 12/28/2016 at 3:14 PM, piggerytales said:

I get annoyed when a bottom tries to wank his cock as I'm fucking him

I think it’s more than annoying, it’s outright disrespectful, it’s a strong message from the bottom that he is not getting enough pleasure from the top and/or that the bottom is selfish, making his own pleasure a priority. Not a good attitude for a bottom to have, rendering him undeserving of the top’s attention.

• Like 1

I used to get hard when I would be sucking the tops cock or he would be playing around with my penis (wouldn't even say I have a cock). But the moment he picks me up bad turns me around to bend over and spread or pushes me back onto the bed and tells me to spread it's like my penis know who has the cock in the room and it's not me.  Lol I immediately go limp and all my concentration at that point is on my hole and his cock and how good I can make him feel and how amazing he's going to feel going in and out while he stretches me to fit his size. Im one of those bottoms that once I realized my pleasure source WAS  and ALWAYS WILL be my hole,  I just use my penis to relief myself and that's pretty much it.  I'm happy with my anal orgasms and limp penis flopping around.  I tend to Kathy from time to time and my tops get a kick out of it as well.  

• Like 2

when I'm bottoming, my cock stays soft, and gets softer the more pleasure my cunt is receiving. It's very distracting when a top tries to get me hard or play with my cock when this is happening.

When I'm topping, I don't really care how hard or how soft the bottom's cock is. Different people react in different ways. As long as I'm getting signs/body language that what I'm doing is pleasurable for them. 

i have had many men who want to see my  cock (thing) but as a total faggot who as been fucked only all my life, offer men only my pussy hole and my mouth for them and obvious my entire body for their pleasure. i dont expect anything else other then be fucked and pleasuring men with my pussy hole.

It’s been awhile since I’ve actually hooked up with anyone but when I used to my cock always stayed pretty hard during it. But I’ve noticed now when I use my toy it stays soft the whole time. I’m not sure what changed, maybe I’m more submissive now. Not sure if that would be the case with an actual person though.

• Piggy 1

On 3/10/2021 at 7:35 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

I am not into men or gay men. I am very much into faggots. When I am with one, I expect a set of simple rules: first, the sex organ of the fag is his pussy not his thing (I call it “thing” or “clit” as I refuse to concede the term ‘penis’ to it) 

second, I am completely uninterested in touching his clit. My fag will never get his touched or stimulated during sex with me. 

third, don’t care if the fag leaks, shoots or otherwise releases somehow provided he is not touching himself. That would be insanely disrespectful, as It reduces me to being the faggot’s dildo. That’s why I have a strong preference for fags in chastity or who are aware enough to understand that his thing should be put away and not in the way. 

I also have a strong preference for fags that do not get hard anymore. There can only be one man on my bed. That’s ME

Ooooof daddy that just made my hole quiver...

Guest TerriK

I love staying soft when a real man is using my cunt. I think it I a mark of my evolution as a true faggot. I am actually more likely to get a little hard while sucking cock or licking an asshole than when the real action begins.  If a guy wants to rub my limp clit while he fucks me fine but my arousal is in my pussy and nipples not my limp little dicklet

2 minutes ago, TerriK said:

I love staying soft when a real man is using my cunt. I think it I a mark of my evolution as a true faggot. I am actually more likely to get a little hard while sucking cock or licking an asshole than when the real action begins.  If a guy wants to rub my limp clit while he fucks me fine but my arousal is in my pussy and nipples not my limp little dicklet

Me too! I can't get hard as I am in chastity but i have swelled when sucking a real Man's cock or getting my pussy eaten out. But during fucking, i stay soft and i love that my little clit stays soft. It's useless apart from peeing. Ever thought of going into chastity given you're a faggot?

On 3/20/2021 at 9:13 PM, asiantw1nk said:

From the moment I know I’m getting fucked my cock becomes a clit. Im flaccid and leak precum the whole time. I usually cum handsfree but never get hard. 

Same here.  i keep mine locked or covered out of respect to the top. The only way i cum is through my pussy.

• Upvote 1