Useless, soft, flaccid cocks on the bottom boys

CallMeSir

Oh jeez. Here we go with the self-esteem psycho babble. If guys are using derogatory terms and descriptions, it's because that's what they get off on. If they were into being a "proud man" and shit, that's what they would be doing. I don't know why people can't just respect what others are into and leave it alone.

Let me give some clarification. I saw a guy several times over the course of last year. He got off on flicking his cigarette ash on me while I was sucking him. Would bite me until I had welts on my skin. Would break the skin. Loved yanking on my balls and cock til I thought they would sever. Would ram his very thick cock into my ass without any lube or spit and fuck me for hours. Telling me how he loved my "tiny dicklet". First session ran from 2 in the afternoon til he finally came at 5 after midnight. Yes. There were 15 minute breaks. But that's a hell of a long time to endure a dry fuck. I watched him try to wrap a dollar bill length wise around his cock and it didn't come close to reaching. Here's the difference. After all of that was over, he would hold me and tell me how much I really was worth and that all those things were role play. He treated me like a king outside the bedroom. It was role play. I get into the Dom/sub scenario. As role play. So I've been on a lot of sites that are geared to that culture. I have seen several times where men have posted something like this: "I am desperately seeking a man to be my Dom and make me his slave. I have been a slave all of my life and know my place. That I am just a hole and mouth to be used to get "real men" (my quotes, not their's) off. I want my new master to use me and abuse me until my hole is wrecked and my body is broken and useless. When that time comes, I NEED him to do what I deserve. Fuck me one last time and then kill me. Because I am nothing but a piece of worthless shit. Please help me find the man that will do that." Call what I'm saying psycho babble or whatever you want. That's ok. But that is not healthy behavior. Nor the sign of someone who has any self worth. This is a forum. Where things are discussed. If everyone agreed on every issue, it would become boring incredibly quickly and the site would die. I'm not always going to agree with you and you obviously won't with me. But we can all agree on one thing: We fucking love fucking bareback and there's nothing better. Oh... Did I mention I love to drink piss too?..... Just thought I'd throw that in there... ;)

One last thing and I'll shut up on this issue.... I never inferred that the subs are not "manly". In fact, I believe I insisted that they are men. In all caps at that. I understand the idea of getting off on being used. But I think it needs to be done in a healthy manner. As in, the bottom knows he's worth more than just a hole to be fucked. We have enough gay men and women committing suicide or hating themselves. I admit I still struggle with both issues. Maybe that's why this hit close to home for me. And felt the need to post in the hopes that maybe even just one person might get the message that they are worth something. No harm in that.

• Upvote 2

Guest AlmostBottom

Thoughtful response, Cam.

I think the line between the 'role' and the 'real' can be blurry, and it's an important line.

Gets confusing on here as well, with some forums as (thinly veiled) fiction.

In my opinion, the abuse without the nurturing is just that, abuse.

Unless, I guess,  that's all the bottom wants... and I guess that's their business...

Cam you sound like you have a rich kinky sex life, and know where to draw the boundaries.

When that time comes, I NEED him to do what I deserve. Fuck me one last time and then kill me.

If someone was posting something like that, I'd agree they need help, but I'm not seeing it here. Go back and read your post. You were going off on things like the use of "faggot" and whether or not we get hard and cum during sex, not suicide or a desire to be murdered. It came off as very holier-than-thou and preachy.

If someone was posting something like that, I'd agree they need help, but I'm not seeing it here. Go back and read your post. You were going off on things like the use of "faggot" and whether or not we get hard and cum during sex, not suicide or a desire to be murdered. It came off as very holier-than-thou and preachy.

I have read it several times. And you are not getting the intent I wrote it with. I do not have a "holier-than-thou" attitude nor am I being preachy. If you only knew HALF of the kink I get into, you'd know I do not find myself holier than thou.  I DO think it is hypocritical for us to say it's hate speech for straight people to call us faggots but we can call each other that. In a derogatory fashion at that. If it's wrong for one group of people, it's wrong for us too. I'm not being preachy. I'm speaking from my own personal experience on the affect it's had on me in the past. You have it said to you long enough and you begin to believe you are worth less than anyone else. I'm NOT criticizing ANYONE for getting off on humiliation. If that's what gets them off, go for it! But I think there are boundaries needed to protect each person involved. I personally could not care less whether someone gets hard or not during sex or whether they come. I was merely stating that I LOVE to get hard and come when I'm fucked. And just as they are proud of being the opposite, I'm proud that I do get hard. My concern is solely about the mental and emotional state of being for each person. It's called "caring". My point was that if this behavior leads to desires of suicide or no self worth, then someone should intervene. If that is "preachy" or "holier than thou" to you, then... Ok. We can agree to disagree. This isn't a pissing contest. This forum is here to discuss OPINIONS on different subjects. I'm giving mine. No crime in that. I respect your opinion. I may not agree, but I respect your right to have yours. Just as I have mine. I don't have hard feelings toward you or any ill thoughts. We each live our lives how we see fit. I'm just trying to make sure that each person that does this has a healthy point of view in what they are doing. There's no harm in that. I care. So I gave my opinion. Wasn't here to ruffle feathers or preach at people. Just want them to know they have value. That's all.

Edited by cam1972

Let me give some clarification. I saw a guy several times over the course of last year. 

For the most part, I agree with you, cam. I so love being a little cunt, held down, spanked, teased, fucked hard, made to bed. Pissed on. In. All of that stuff. Makes me vulnerable...in a way I still don't get.

But it's also role play. It's a way of relating to another person. I have no thought that I'm less than the person or persons fucking me, other than the times I choose for this to occur. Be it a night or weekend or what have you. I've had people approach me and be a dick in every context other than the one I prefer. It's not sexy. It's actually rather scary.

I've seen other people eat up being mistreated in every possible way, to the point where their lives are on the line. Yes, it's possible it can be a fully consensual, healthy, and appropriate way of interacting with someone, absent other evidence, the least number of assumptions says the person being abused has other issues. 

I gave up a while ago thinking I needed to fix everything. Even in the situation I mentioned above, absent any immediate, visible harm, I'm not that likely to say or do anything unless asked. It's up to that person to figure out for themselves what's important. Still, it gives me pause.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Bottoms have dicks?   My focus is their hole.   I keep my boy in chastity, which has done wonders.  Longterm chastity makes them beg to have their prostrate poked.  They can go longer getting group fucked, can take getting fucked harder and rougher and in general more submisive and constantly horny.   Lock the cock and you'll have a bottom focused more on his fuck hole.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, DadP said:

Bottoms have dicks?   My focus is their hole.   I keep my boy in chastity, which has done wonders.  Longterm chastity makes them beg to have their prostrate poked.  They can go longer getting group fucked, can take getting fucked harder and rougher and in general more submisive and constantly horny.   Lock the cock and you'll have a bottom focused more on his fuck hole.

This is fucking hot. I've only fantasized about having this kind of attention.

• Upvote 2

I think it's also a compliment to the top when you don't get hard and don't touch your dick. It means you are so entranced by the feeling of the cock in your pussy that your mind has wondered from your dick completely and thus has lost its erection. Also adds to the submissiveness; like you couldn't be top anyway because of your soft little dick..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 24/12/2016 at 7:20 AM, DadP said:

yeah as an AIDS faggot i find i have no interest in my own dick, and therefore having it safely secured by a top as a sign of his ownership is way preferable

Edited by toxicsleaze
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4