Where are your favorite places for public sex in unusual places?

rawTOP

Over the hood of a car in the middle of the day at the Subaru dealer in Seattle. It was the best sex ever and lasted about 15 mins. The mechanics there are young dumb and full of cum with super large cocks, took loads from 3 mechanics several days ago.

• 1 year later...

I love hot summer nights at the local cruising beach. It just take one guy to stop and play and pretty soon there is are a few more guys stopping to watch the action. Several inevitably join in and before I know it Ive taken 2-3 loads. Some guys seem to prefer blow and go. Other nights a group can form hanging around taking turns planting seed. Busiest night was perhaps about 5-6 loads. So nice outdoors on a hot night with a light breeze.

yesterday in homedept, fuck he was a hot older construction guy, we cruised each other several isles, then got back to the back where the kitchen's are located, I knelt down, suck his cock for 3-4 mins, he bent me over a stove and railed my hole for 5 mins before he nutted, saw him leave the store with his 2 son's and wife in tow, funny 'straight' guy;)

• 10 years later...

Lincoln Park in San Francisco is a small, secluded park where gay men go to lie out in the sun.  I've been there hundreds of times.  I have a fantasy that I would like to have fulfilled.  It would involve me getting totally naked, shooting some Gun Oil lube up my hole, then I would lie face down and use my hands to spread my cheeks.  Are you into public sex ?  Would you recognize that as a hot opportunity and take advantage of it ?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have a friend that has a screen house right by the road with almost no cover. I've sucked him off and gotten railed while cars drove by. I would get so turned on whenever a car would slow down. One person doubled back a few times. Once at night we went in the middle of the street and he fucked me from behind and busted on my face.

Other places have been in the woods a bunch of times and on trails. I did a cumwalk once at the mall. I always loved public stuff wish I could do it more often