Guy gets mad that I'm a cumdump

bttmsubslut

A guy from grindr who had been fucking me bareback pretty regularly found out that I was a total cumdump for lots of men. He got totally mad and hostile with me. I thought he knew I was a cumdump. I never said I wasn't, and I'm pretty open about it (twitter.com/cumcunt). He's never questioned when I was loose, and he's fucked me with other guys' cum in my cunt. I guess he didnt know there was cum in me? But I find that hard to believe. This time some of the cum leaked out as he was about to fuck me. So I scooped it up and ate it. He kept saying, "what the fuck? what the fuck?" Then he game me a lecture about barebacking, called me sick, said I should have told him, and then left, LOL. I'm a little bummed because, even though he wasn't all that rough, he had a big dick. Has this ever happened to other bottoms before?

Guest JizzDumpWI

Wow, what a crummy experience. You deserve better.

Have known people who behave in inconsistent ways before, or started out one way, then did a sudden reversal like your FB did.

Not trying to be judgmental on the other guy here but I would find it hard to believe that he wasn't fucking guys other than you too. This would make him a hypocrite. But of course, because might be a cocky arrogant top, he believes that you are to be judged for the number of guys who fuck you and he should not be.

Similar situation I had a few months back: when I found out I was poz and disclosed it to a younger top fuckbud of mine, he freaked out and called me all sorts of names like "dirty bottom whore," and a "fucking slut," etc. When I rebutted his comments by trying to tell him that he isn't so pure himself, he tried to make it sound like he only fucked me and no one else. Yeah, with his BBRT that is online all the time with over 10,000 views and nearly everyday Craigslist ads posted from him, I am sure that it is because he was "only fucking me."

So, if he tries to accuse you of being a slut for being a cumdump, throw it back at him and ask how many guys he's fucked in the last three months. He probably lost count. Fuck him (I say that figuratively not literally). You don't owe him anything.

This is an experience that happened several years ago to me, I was getting fucked by a guy i knew but i already had a load in my ass, He got mad too calling me a dirty slut & how he did not like me being filled with cum before i met him, I ignored him because i knew that it was his problem, Funny thing is now he is 1 of my regular FB'S but when he fucks me he also likes sharing my ass with others to make sure i get more loads in my hungry ass.

• Upvote 1

I had some guy start talking to me on Grindr, saying he saw me at the baths and has a few friends who have fucked me a few times, and how hot it was that I was a total pig bottom for random guys. When I asked if he wanted a piece, he said that he had too much self respect, and that he wouldn't lower himself to fuck someone with no self esteem. Whatever, his loss.

• Upvote 1

It's funny how delusional people can be. I used to hang out and party with one guy a few years ago... kind of a loser but he was hung and handsome and had connections and a place we could hang out naked, so i'd bite every so often in spite of the BS. He'd use my stuff and fuck my throat, but he'd never fuck me, and once even lectured me (while we were both spun up and his cockhead was pressing on my butthole) that the reason he wouldn't put it in, even though he wanted to, was because I had a bf at home, and he thought gay guys should "treat each other better, you know?" With a totally straight face. Meanwhile he's been telling me all along about all the scams he pulls on guys, and all the dirt he knows about various people, etc. etc. I just had to laugh.

I've had one guy insinuate that I was a chaser and told me that he wouldn't bareback me before. Met him on A4A. Of course, there eventually came a point where he said that he would fuck me bareback anyways. He still has yet to actually do that though. Some people are just like that, it seems. Just gotta move past them and find the ones who won't care.

I think some bottom sluts will be surprised to hear this, because in their fantasy world tops are just interchangeable pieces of meat to fuck and fill them with cum, but:

NOT EVERY TOP LIKES A CUMDUMP

I, personally, am not a fan of sticking my dick into some stranger's cum. Even though I'm a big fan of gang-bangs and don't mind cum-filled holes per se. Tag-teaming and filling a hole with Grade A stud juice together with some top buddies of mine? Attending a bareback sex party where there's a nice crowd? Sure, sign me up! But being number fourteen in a succession of anonymous squirt toys? That's too random and arbitrary for me, it's just not the sex I'm looking for. (The exception: if I know the other tops who came before or know the bottom so well that I exactly know his type).

It think, as always, it boils down to fairness: If you give the wrong impression, it will come back to haunt you sooner or later. Just be open about the game from the start. If a top knows who he's playing with, he won't (have any right to) freak out and complain. But he also won't make the mistake of saving a week's worth of cum to make the evening special, he'll rather use the cum bucket at his own convenience.

• Upvote 1